ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

lol, thanks, ive just been rally off lately, not like me, i think its all this constipation lark lol xxx

Well that's day 2 SS 100% completed. Feel like crap with splitting head and I'm starving. Surely tomorrow's worst then it gets better! I can't remember. Work will be hard as I've to sit down round table when everyone is eating delicious meal. There is no escape for me either. Just hope I can do it. I do so want to be thin by Christmas.

That is good that Asa, Claira and me can try this together. don't know if I'll lose as quickly as that either but I'll try.

Will speak to you tomorrow when I come in from work. Goodnight and God bless xxx

night luvvy i will give it another go tomorrow. your doing great broxi xxx

Great job on completing day two Broxi! The worst days are soon over!

I weighed in today, and was down 1 lbs :(
I know why, and I am happy it is not a gain! Have a great day everyone!

well done asa, every lb counts. your doing great, just think back to a couple of weeks ago, it shows me that i can get my head back in it if you and broxi can.
i lost 2lb this morning, so glad i didnt eat last night, need to loose 8lb now in 10days. i might chop my head off thats about the only chance lol xxxx
have a good day girls, im here most of day if anyone wants a natter xx

Hello Guys , long time no posting for me , i have had some bumpy roads , but i'm back again , hoping to stay on CD till at least 21st Dec , I have been watching you all , lurking mostly and seeing your tickers move down , which is great ! how are you all ?

hiya how are you, its been a struggle for some of us lately i think were all about 15-20weeks in now. im having a wobble feel really strong one minute and weak the next. gotta do it though. maybe thats what i need to do give myself a count down instead of counting up the weeks cos now thats getting depressing. lol
so maybe if i said 10 weeks to go from sat 12th, would take me to sat 14th nov. that would work . i could loose 30-40lb in that time. and i have 41lb to go.
oooh thanks im excited now, and rambling lol xxxx

Hi MsJMC, great to see you back on. Stick with us and we will support you all the way. You can do it hun and by Xmas I will be making that cake for you xx.

I lost 4lb at weigh in today so still on track.

Asa, a 1lb down is the right direction hun so well done xx.

Claira, great idea and it will keep you motivated, you could definately lose that by then.

Broxi, well done another day in, your nearly over the worse and into the lovely ketosis xx.

zoe, your losses are fab, you work hard at it so you deserve them.
im upset just had a call from plastic surgery, the sonsultant is sick so they have cancelled my appointment for tonight, have to wait till the 24th now, but she said it takes about 13 weeks from referral, so that would be 10 weeks time so that last post is more relevant, must get to goal for then. so have to crack that whip. xxx

Hi Zoe :) Yes your yummy cakes look so mmmm , will have to move myself if I want to have some of taht hehe . Zoe well done on 4 pounds its great to see a big drop !
Claira, wow you have been Cd ing for 15- 20 weeks , its paying off as I can see , yes a wobble its only a human error and nothing more .
I'm hoping to really give it my all this time so i'll be here and there hehe . Thanks guys :)

Claira , sorry to hear that its been delayed , what are you having done . its it a consultation this one , i mean your frist one ?

im having a breast reduction, its supposed to be the first consultation, i was getting nervous but looking forward to it, now got to get all worked up again lol
never mind, at least i'll be even smaller for my first consultation x

Yes also I think you will have to come out of k mode too , I rember a lady who had one done when i was on the ward , she said it was her second reduction cos she got an infection in , i think most people do ok as it hurts the back area , but hubby might moan hehe

i think i'll need to be nearing maintaining when i go in, my partner isnt interested in big boobs but now there going he says he'll miss them but looking forward to nice new ones lol.
im really scared if im honest but also really need it done. xxx

Hubby will have to say goodbye to the old ones and hello to the new ones hehe . yes you will be scared and excited at the same time , but once your asleep theres no going back only forward :) you will be in safe hands !
They weigh how much they take off too , so I guess you will have a big loss that week , see all worth while , yes did your CDC say you need to come out of K for the op ?

havnt really spoke to her about it yet, but will make sure im on 1200 at least the week b4. best to be on safe side. my mums gonna have my little monster for a couple of days after, hes 2 and likes to jump on me the more i say no the he does it, so getting rid of him for a few days lol xx

yes I know what boys are like , mine now are 18 and 15 my sons , daughter is just 6 but she is so different
I can't blame you , so it would be painful and he does not understand hey i just see you in the hall of fame , yes you , hey amazing , your first pics to now , your trousers my god girl that shows me i must move my butt hehe

thanks, going to escape out in a minute, got to buy charlie a new car seat, had a crash on way to mall on sat, not bad but car went up our bum spoke to insurance they said it needs to be replaced, so sending £50, so im off to argos to pick one up, better to be safe than sorry xx

Glad your ok after the car being hit Claira. Sorry to hear your appointment has been cancelled but at least it won't affect your surgery date.

I am so pleased I am now in the 16's on the scales-yipee. Roll on the 15' s now and the 14's,13's 12's lol.

Back