ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Well I've just spent 35 minutes catching up with everyone's posts!
Loads going on here last night and this morning!

It's good to read everyone's reasons as to WHY they want to be slim. Enlightening!

Dress sizes for me

Start 26 Now 16 End 12... possibly 10!

Well done Broxi on keeping the faith! Today is day three... hump day, tomorrow you'll be sailing!

My hubby has been working away since June... we've never been apart this long in all our 22 years of marriage!

I haven't told him I've stepped up my weight loss campaign and I'm now 2 stone lighter than when he left! I only hope he notices!!
Claire... I Love the fact that you man put out his fantasy on the bed!!! I don't know if it's because I've just not had sex for months... but I would have put the things on!! ;)

Well ladies, I've been to the Beauty Salon today and had a Brazilian wax.... OUCH!!! I'm all pink and goose bumpy now!
I only hope it's appreciated!! :eek: I feel strangely naked now, despite being fully clothed!

Well, must get on have cake in oven and timer is beeping!

claira, yes best to get a new seat as they weaken , did you get one ? my daughter is still on booster seat unsure how long they ahve to be on one for as it goes on height , all these new rules .
zoe , how are you doing ? yes seeing the scales move down and down , hi Ali, I see your the team leader now of my old team , good team , I am not good at challenges so I never went back , but if I was i'd go back as they are a surrportive team ! ouch I bet that was painful , I think i'd blush having a wax down there lol! 2 stone lighter , lets see what hubby says when he gets back , he will notice i'm sure , long time not to have seen him . so lots of making up todo wink lol

lol, ali i like having a hollywood but alot of places wont do it , so i bought some nair... then maybe i'll wear his little dental floss outfit xx
zoe you will be in the 15s in no time you are loosing 16lb every 4 wks, thats about 36 every 2 months. so by 7th nov, i bet your down to at least 14 1/2 st is that right. wow bet you feel so good zoe. i would give you a rep point everyday if i could. you are just doing so well xxxxx

just off now, so catch up tonight xxxx

Thanks Claira, I am hoping to be 13 by Xmas so fingers crossed xx

Thanks Claira! And well done on your 2 lbs!!!

Hi MsJMC! Well done on getting back on the wagon! Good luck on your journey!

Well done Zoe!!! 4 lbs every week on ss+ is amazing! What do you eat? Do you have one meal and three shakes?

Alipalli, I bet you are getting really exciting to see your husband!

I am struggling a bit, have been low for a few days. I have bee eating the bars way too much I think, they are just so convenient! I went to my aerobic class today again, and it gave me some energy, it is just so much fun :D. Have a great evening!

Hi everyone,
Great to read all your posts. I'm on day 3 and starving!
Going out a walk with dog just now xxx

Hi everyone, I'm back! Just spent ages catching up on all your posts and can't help smiling at all of your stories. Been a bit down since Friday so didn't want to come on and moan but I saw Bethan today and she told that's what we're all here for - to support each other. So here I am back again - depression over and positive attitude back!

I moved down to the 810 plan this week (week 3) and have been struggling without having fruit to eat between meals etc. Had a few funny turns at work on Friday - I was in my bosses office, he was delivering the news about my future with company (currently undergoing re-structuring and my job is at risk) and my head started to spin and I started to inwardly panic because I thought he would notice but I managed to compose myself enough to continue the conversation. I feel great today but I do wonder how you ladies manage on the SS. I will find out soon enough ha ha!

Well I'm amazed at how well you are all doing on the diet. I was telling Bethan I feel I can't compare notes with you all because I have only just started the plan - I can't imagine wearing size 12 clothes and losing 50lbs!

I get weighed a day early tomorrow and am really hoping to drop below 16st - I've weighed 16st+ for a couple of years now so will be so excited if I drop below 16 - fingers crossed.

My holiday tickets came in the post today - I can't wait to lose more weight so that I can try my holiday clothes on - I have no intention of buying any new ones until I've lost at least a couple of stones.

Glad ur all doing so well. Catch up with you later xx

Hi Barbara, don't worry about coming on here when you're depressed. When I'm on CD Depression is my middle name and I'm on here moaning constantly. It is a bit embarrassing cos other people are really positive and happy on diet but it does my head in so moan all you like to me and I'll just moan back! lol!

Evening girls, and Thank you Broxi for the rep comment that was lovely of you to say that. You have done so well to get back on it and that must be harder than anything xx.

Thanks Asa, I have porridge in the morning a shake at lunch and then my ss+ meal about 5pm followed by my bar at about 7pm. I feel great losing 4lb a week on ss+ but it's funny every 2 weeks after my period I lose 3lb without fail so that must have something to do with fluid.

Hope your all well xx

ha ha ha bless u Broxi - u are so funny :) I'm usually quite a cheerful person but my confidence took a great knock again on Friday and it gets harder to pick yourself up everytime it happens. I hit the big 50 in July and I'm surrounded by bright young girls in the office. One of the reasons I started this diet was because I knew my job was at risk so I wanted to lose weight and look the part if I had to compete for any of the jobs available. I too feel that when you apply for jobs interviewers don't care what experience you might have, if you're overweight and don't look the part they think you are fat and lazy. My boss had suggested I might be suitable for a PA to directors job - well I'd got visions of losing weight and turning up to work in my nice new suits looking the business etc etc but he let me down and has now told me I'm being considered for a different, less interesting role - I'm devastated! But looking on a more positive side, I'll still have a job and when I've lost all my weight I'll be able to buy new clothes too ha ha!

Don't worry, I'll bounce back. Thanks for listening X

hi girls,
listening to people moan actually help me lol, so you can all moan away..... its nice to come on here and say exactly what we think and how we feel, and this group always accepts and helps everyone what ever is happening in their lives, thats why i love it soo much,
love you all xxxx ;)

Hi butterflies, I've put a post on 100% which no one has replied to yet and I'm also going to post it on main forum but I'll also ask you Butterflies.

- What is least you have lost in a month? And was your water intake any different that month?

The reason I want to know is that I don't want to build my hopes up and be disappointed and I'd like to know the least I can expect to lose on SS 100% - also if water really does make a difference to weight loss?

Hi Barbara, that's crap! But I firmly believe in the adage, "what's for you will not go by you" (Scottish I think!) Maybe it just wasn't the right job for you. You have so much more experience and wisdom at 50 than when you're younger anyway- I'm 47 this month and when I look back to what an idiot I was in my youth- albeit a slim idiot! So believe in yourself- your size is irrelevant to your job performance!

hi luv last month i only lost 10lb, but i had my birthday meals and wine, and messed about all month picking, thats my worst month yet,
i have been ss all day, had shake at 10am and just had soup, how soon till i can have last soup, is it better to skip it or have 2 one after the other. xx

Well done for doing your day three Broxi! It will be easier from now on! Have you considered doing ss+ or something by the way?

Zoe, what do you usually eat for that meal?

Barbara, of course you should come on here and talk about it all! We are a great help and motivation for each other. I usually end up in a better mood when reading and posting here :D

Off to bed soon, good night everyone!

Broxi, it's early days for me but I've been drinking 4lts of water a day and have had a decent weight loss in the first 2 weeks on the 1000 plan. My cdc recommended drinking this amount and I can just about manage it!

night asa,
i reccomend 3-4ltr a day i find when i have 4 or more my loss is usually better and im less hungry. xx

Claira, I'm so wise! ha, ha!
Thanks for replying about 10lbs. That's stil great though isn't it? so I'd be delighted with that every month!
Asa and Claira, I've had my 3 CD meals but might take hot choc shake later as starving and I might just eat Jason through the night if I don't - cdc said extra cd meal will not affect my loss, don't know how you can go all day with only 2 meals Claira- think you should take 3 though as might interfere with ketosis and definitely interferes with vitamin intake - listen to the old wise one now Claira!

Yes I'm the old wise one who has been least successful on this diet!

Back