ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Yep I find measurements and sizes very strange. My waist is 35 1/2 and my hips are 45 and I'm in a size 14 top and 16 bottoms. My waist on my old levis was 34 and that was when I was a size 12 and I can get them on but the skin I have around my tummy from my c-sections won't allow me in them yet lol. I still have 2st 11lbs to go so I don't know what size it will take me too but I will be happy at a 12. My waist when I started was 53 -omg and hips 61 so I am well chuffed.

i was a 49in waist at start, but quite a bit lighter than you, you must have a nice little waist, as your already smaller than me round the waist. i seem to go in really small under my bust then out at waist and stay nearly the same to my waist. which i think is why my jean size is smaller but i have a big overhang on the tummy area, or my jeans fall down cos i dont have big enough hips (in comparison with my waist) to keep them up. i wish i had a proper shape like you xxx

ooh girls dont know if youll be interested in this or not but...
i was looking at another thread about jelly and mousse, id tried the mousse before but didnt like it, this time i added it to a choc tetra and it was lovely, then i tried to make the jelly,
idid..
150ml hot water.
teaspoon of berrie flavour.
scoop of mix a mousse.
and put into the fridge for about 2 hours.
i ttok it out and tasted it, realising for a jelly i should have added maybe another 150ml of cold water.
but.... if you cut up the mixture i made it was like little jelly sweets like haribo etc.
i am going to wait till charlie has opened all his advent calendar and use the plastic tray to make proper little shapes.
the jelly was very strong, but thats what gave it a sweet style flavour....xxx

Thats great Claira well done mrs and good luck sneaky the tree up etc, cant wait to get up, im putting mine up on Tuesday when the kids go to school to suprise them, going to get my santa hat for school runs this week too, i love showing my friend up when we go to school haha.

Thanx Zoe, I have lost 4Ib this week but I feel safer the way I know so back to business as usual.

What you all done today.

Went to Toys R us for a potter and to Boarders to get the kids annuals etc.

thats great victoria, what diet did you change to?
im sat watching ben 10 all day and eating cd jelly sweets lol xx

It was Herballife hun, really nice, you its shakes but you just put two spoons of it it with fruit juice and water and add either fruit or yoghurt to make your smoothie, too filling though.

mmm, heard of it but think cd sounds nicer lol.
glad your back to what your happy with.
your doing well on cd anyway. you will be at your half way mark before you know it xxx

This is true Claira, ive just updated myself and noticed just how much ive lost so far so very happy with myself but cant every week im smaller and firmer and toned so will bat on with the gym and my regime on a night and do my CD and have fun on here, everything now is a bonus xxxx

Claira, I did the jelly this week too but used 150ml of cold water, 1/2 teaspoon of berry water flavouring and 1 scoop of mix a mousse and it was lovely. It set really quickly in a glass and had it for pudd, mmm think I may go and do one for tonight actually.
My waist is great I am quite happy with it but I wish my hip measurement would go down-it's all due to my c-section hang over and it really gets me down, clothed I look fine but I hate when I am undressed with no underwear on. Hubby says I have an hour glass figure and I am in proportion so I guess I should be happy.

Well done Witchy with your 4lb loss this week, that is great going.

Off to do my jelly, catch you all later no doubt xx.

i used to be an hour glass before having my gall bladder out and then having charlie, i had a tiny waist and my boobs and hips were the same. god knows what happened, cos now my waist is only ever a few inches smaller than boobs and waist, im sure it will sort itself out eventually, im sure when i loose another 3st i wont care...
did you find the jelly really thick like a block of sweetie. ive just done another for tomorrow with 150ml hot and 150ml cold water, to make it a bit thinner. (if you know what i mean) lol
xxx

Good morning girls! Sorry I haven't been around for a few days (I was hiding in shame).

BUT, now I am starting on my third day of SS, and today I feel better (had a splitting head ace yesterday).

I have also started reading up on the new WW program that started this week here in Sweden, sounds really good. So my plan is to do SS as long as I can, then blending it up with WW (mainly focusing on low carb foods). Maybe it will be the 1000 plan or something, but we don't have those Cambridge steps here.

Claira, I saw you on TV today!!!!! I was flipping though the channels and found Trinny and Susanna, unfortunately I only saw the end of it, about from the part you said something about you were happy that you got that blue dress, rather than something you tried on at first. You looked so great and beautiful!!!! And you seemed so nice!!!! I am really sad I can't see the beginning of the show. Can you see it online, do you know?

Now I am off to try Bethans dry body brushing :D. Then to put up a bit of Christmas ornament. Here in Sweden, the "rule" is to put up the Christmas three the day before Christmas eve (which is the biggest/most important day of the celebrations), or maybe two days before at the most. I do like to put it up a bit earlier than that. But today it is mostly candles, and advent ornament such as a star in the window and other stuff (that I don't know the names of :D).

Have a great Sunday everyone! I am so proud of you all for doing so well on the diet - I am coming to join you again :D!

Hello lovely Asa you sound like your having fun deccing up.

Cant wait to put my tree up now, first job the car, for my job i have black 7 seater Zafira and she has giant pink flowers all over her, we call her florret and at christmas we wind tinsel round the rack on the top of the car and put those jelly santa stickers in the windows hehe, how sad am I.

OOO whats going on Claira on telly and pics etc, fill me in I must have missed all this.

Zoe know what you mean about the over hang, although you must admit it will look damn site better than it did months back, i know mine does, but its still there would be nice for it not to be. but loving the hourglass affect.

Ok im sick of my hair, i have it jet black in a spiral at the moment just passed my shoulders, I think I need a new look, i have no fringe and im bored, so im going to have it chemically straightened, with a short choppy fringe and some lairs at the front so pics when I get it done next week.

Well ive stuck to SS all day and very pround as Sundays was the worst day for me, the kids and films with popcorn, ive even batched baked buns today and not cheated.

The jelly sounds nice will have to try that some point.

well done for sticking to three days Asa we can start again together, so come to encourage me and vise versa.

ooh i feel quilty now, im struggling today, i keep looking over my shoulder and biting charlie pate on toast.... realltybad, and ive just done 9 days ss.
i have put my tree up today.... dont know what im gonna do, cos i only ever keep it up for the 12 days of christmas lol....
im all ready now, just a couple more prezzies to wrap later.... oooh im so excited i love it lol
xxx

Dont sweat it hun, its not like your eating a box of choccies for the amount of non calories we consume and the losses dont feel guilty. I love Christmas and cant wait to dec up now, ive bought a black 7ft tree with red berry lights, i got it last year and found out when i took it down that the berries were lights lol so looking forward to lighting them this year hehe.

Im watching shrek for the third time today, and seventh time this weekend ahhhh I need escape haha.

im having a medium party on Thursday so want the house looking good as lots of friends are coming and three mediums are coming to read cards see what ever talk whatever, was supposed to be the other week but everyone was poorly, bit nervous though.

Hi girls! Claira, don't worry about the blip today, 9 days of ss is amazing!!! Keep on going!

Witchy, well done for doing ss today (sound like you had a couple of temptations :))! The TV show I saw was Trinny and Susanna, and Claira told us a long time ago that she did a show (I don't know how long ago it was). I would love to see the whole show!

The medium party sounds interesting! So it will be a group "session"? Or do you have private readings? What are you hoping to find out?

Have a nice evening!

Asa a few months ago we went to pub when they were there, they did a group reading and then we had a private one, it was brilliant and some great visitors coming through all which were spot on and we had a few tears. so we have booked them to come to the house to do a group reading and a private one for ones who want some privacy. should be a good night.

OOO will look out for Claira then sounds brilliant.

Sounds good Witchy, I love all that.

Nice to have you back Asa. Are we all still meeting up in Feb next year? I hope we are xx.

Claira, my jelly is just like normal jelly consistancy. Maybe it's because you use hot water, I just use 150ml of cold with one scoop of mix a mousse and 1/2 teaspoon of flavouring. Sounds nice though, the idea of a haribo lol.

I hope we are meeting too! I might have trouble with February though :(. I have another trip planned that came up just this week (and I am not sure the economy of taking time off work is possible). I didn't write about it yet because the dates aren't set. But if everyone can in February, there shall be no changes for me. I will catch the next trip then :D!

hi girls, havnt been good today, ate real food, but not too bad, had the toast this morning, less than a slice, then 2 cups tea with dash milk, and for tea, tuna, bit of corn, mushrooms, 1/2 courgette, bit of chesee and balsamic dressing. so will do ss again tomorrow.
i did trinny and susannah in the summer or 07 i think it was, and was shown at end of year. i would love to see it again cant find it online anywhere. it was soo much fun.
then the pics i did earlier this year just for a bit of fun, i loved it. i can be a typical leo sometimes.
i love having my cards done. can i come victoria lol xx
gonna make 2 jellys one with hot one with cold and see lol x

Back