ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Morning Girls, I lost 3lb again at weigh in this week. I am so pleased as I am finally under 200lbs yippee. 8st 2lb lost and 36lbs to go :D.

Claira, I got into the other 2 pairs of jeans you sent me now and I love the blue ones, thanks again hun. Get back on ss today if you can hun - you can do it ;)

Have a good Monday girls xx.

thanks zoe, i better get a move on or you'll be sending me jeans lol. you are doing sooo well. i cant believe youve lost 114lb, you must have your next crystal now, good doing, xxx

Thanks Claira, yep Hubby will give me my stone when I get in from work tonight. I am looking forward to next week as I will be in the 13 stones. Lol sending you jeans-yeah right, I wish xx.

Hi girls

Well done Zoe. Claira, Asa, Broxi,Witchy, hope you are all doing well.

Picked up my form from Doc this morning, so go to new CDC tomorrow and officially start back on Wed morning, so its all go then til Christmas,with a slip day on the 8th, Works do.. Shall just go carbs and drink vodka and diet coke that night,better to plan that way for me.

Chose all my regular flavours, but not sure of my taste buds now..

Looking forward to loosing at least 7lb before the 8th :) xx

ZOE your amazing well blooming done hun.

Hey girls how are you all today?? second day totally SS so very happy and just bought my Biggest Loser Wii game for mornings and nights when no kids are about, i got a medicine ball and a big yoga ball too with resistance thingies to play with so looking forward to some gym work at home too.

Eternal good luck hun you will do it.

I am so glad you are back Nikki! There will be lots of us that are just starting over! Good company! Did you have to pay for the Doc form by the way?

Witchy, can you exercise that much on ss? I find it really difficult.

Hi Asa, are we all still meeting up in Feb?

I probably can't as I wrote a few days ago:

"I hope we are meeting too! I might have trouble with February though :(. I have another trip planned that came up just this week (and I am not sure the economy of taking time off work is possible). I didn't write about it yet because the dates aren't set. But if everyone can in February, there shall be no changes for me. I will catch the next trip then :D! "

But if everyone else can in February you should do the trip! I put an message out in September I think it was in the private group, I don't know if everyone saw it. I don't know if everyone has said when they can and can't meet up.

had a really rough day with charlie, and ate all sorts of bits of crap, sorry. every time i do this i feel like im letting you all down. must go again tomorrow. got the jellies ready. xx
hope your all doing good xx

You are not letting us down Claira! Not at all!

How is everyone today?

Anyone heard from Bethan lately?

Have a wonderful day, I am off to work!

I am so glad you are back Nikki! There will be lots of us that are just starting over! Good company! Did you have to pay for the Doc form by the way?

Witchy, can you exercise that much on ss? I find it really difficult.

Hi Asa

Yes, paid £10 as the GP saw it as private. I paid it and made sure it was signed in the right places, so I'd got my money's worth, lol.

Glad to be starting back, weigh in tonight, so will update all my stats and ticker to start again. Can't wait and its good to be back on here too. xxx

Morning Girls, I lost 3lb again at weigh in this week. I am so pleased as I am finally under 200lbs yippee. 8st 2lb lost and 36lbs to go :D.

Claira, I got into the other 2 pairs of jeans you sent me now and I love the blue ones, thanks again hun. Get back on ss today if you can hun - you can do it ;)

Have a good Monday girls xx.

Zoe.. you have done so well, you really are my inspiration to re-start CD. xx

had a really rough day with charlie, and ate all sorts of bits of crap, sorry. every time i do this i feel like im letting you all down. must go again tomorrow. got the jellies ready. xx
hope your all doing good xx

Claira - you've done really well and this was just a minor blip. You are letting no one down at all, dieting is hard work, takes time and energy to do WW, let along CD. Head up honey, and back on the loosing wagon, i'll join you. I've making the most of my carbs today, as wi tonight and then start officially tomorrow. Have pain killer's ready and lots of bottles of water, as remember the side effects during first few days before ketosis kicks in. Not sure if i'm looking forward to that side of CD, lol.. but the Weight Loss I am ;).

Enjoy your day Claira. xx

Hi girls..

Doing as I did before I started CD last time, filling up on Carbs and eating everything I can, lol.. Why do I do this??? Its like the last chance meal isn't it? Oh well, i'll be more then ready for my 1st day tomorrow, so all systems go girls (with an eve out on the 8th - low carbs).

Have a good one today everyone. xxx

Morning Girls,

Thanks Nikki, you are going to do brilliantly and sound very motivated.

Claira, you are not letting us down hun. As Nikki said it's hard work on any diet especially cd so just do your best and take one day at a time xx.

I am shattered this morning as I got in from work last night at 11.15 and dediced to finish off the decorating ready for the carpet going down tomorrow so got to bed at 1.30am this morning and I'm due back to work at 3pm this afternoon till 11pm tonight. I feel so sick and yuck with a stonker of a head ach but I can't afford to go sick. Ho hum I will just have to grin and bear it and hope it doesn't turn into a migrain.

Have a good day girls xx.

Nikki, will you start up the situps challenge again? I kind of miss it :D!

When I restarted last week I had a terrible head ace on day two (lunch until I went to bed), but other than that I did ok. It is a bit different every time isn't it?

The last chance meal is something I would do to (and did!!!).

Zoe, hope you are feeling better soon, and that you will get through your work today/tonight.

Hi all, just a drive-by wave "hello" as I was looking for some names in here. I can't wait to see what results you're all getting and I have to say I am well proud of you to still be this resolute and determined!

Asa - what are you down to now, girl, it must be nothing at all!

Back