ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Morning Asa, Zoe.. where has everyone gone???

Lost 5lb's, which I'm really pleased about, will step up the the 810 for the next week, which is more do'able for me, then might go for the 1200 during Christmas week and New Year, not decided yet, but looks more realistic for this time of year and ss+ it for a few days begining of January, then back to 810. I lost 1 inch around my waiste too (needed it), so feel much more positive this week. It hasn't been the loss I had initially when I first started in May, but i'm pleased never the less.

How are you today Asa? xx

Wow Nikki, great loss hun well done. Very quiet on here isn't it. Hope your all well xx.

Hi everyone, well done on weight losses and your 1lb is still fab Zoe!

Well I'm confessing. In the past 2 or 3 weeks I've gained 10lb! I have kept my weight down for months - not losing but not gaining either - then a few weeks of just eating what I want and I'm really quite fat again! It' s anightmare. Anyway I know I can't diet this time of year and I am going to try SS after New Year. But I'm worried about the damage I'll do until then.
xxx

Hi Broxi, nice to hear from you. Sorry about the 10lb gain but hey did you enjoy not dieting and just eating what you want? if you did then don't worry and enjoy Xmas, then knuckle down in January xx.

Well 1 day after weigh in I lost another 2lb so it must have been fluid. I have now gone into the 13's-yippee.

Hi everyone, well done on weight losses and your 1lb is still fab Zoe!

Well I'm confessing. In the past 2 or 3 weeks I've gained 10lb! I have kept my weight down for months - not losing but not gaining either - then a few weeks of just eating what I want and I'm really quite fat again! It' s anightmare. Anyway I know I can't diet this time of year and I am going to try SS after New Year. But I'm worried about the damage I'll do until then.
xxx

Hi Broxi.. good to see you.

Why don't you do the 1200 plan, which is still loosing but much more realistic this time of year? Its worth a try. xx

Hi Broxi, nice to hear from you. Sorry about the 10lb gain but hey did you enjoy not dieting and just eating what you want? if you did then don't worry and enjoy Xmas, then knuckle down in January xx.

Well 1 day after weigh in I lost another 2lb so it must have been fluid. I have now gone into the 13's-yippee.

Well done Zoe, really pleased for you. xxx

Hey girls where have you all gone? I hope everyone is ok. I am very busy with Christmas preparations as I am sure you all are but hope you are all feeling well and looking forward to Christmas xx.

Hey peeps!! How the hell are you?? I couldn't remember my login until now and the password reminder thing never worked! Got an early start so no time to catch up on all the gossip but have a day off Tuesday to see what you've all been up to. Good luck for a new week xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi All

Contrary, long time no see, hope you are good. I've side stepped CD until Christmas is over. Had more evenings out, that I can't now get out of, so its silly me thinking I can stick to it before Christmas. So all steam ahead from 3rd Jan when I'm back from Potters.

Hope everyone is ok, think you are all busy with your christmas preps, so will log in and out to see how you are all doing before then. Asa, how are you? Broxi.. how are you doing? Zoe, you are about the only one left on here that is still CD'ing.. I'm certain that I will be back to the plan, with a much more positive outlook then I am now with so much going on..

Chat soon. xx

Hi all, I lost 6lbs this week so I am very very pleased- 29lbs left to lose to get to goal :D

Hi Nikki and Contrary, I feel very lonely on here as yep I think you may be right Nikki I am the only one on it at the mo :( I miss chatting to everyone. I suppose after Christmas things will get busy again I hope.

Have a great run up to Christmas girls I can't wait to wear my little black dress on Saturday - never thought I would ever say that lol and I have bought some gorgeous jewellery and shoes to go with it. I will post a pic on Sunday xx.

Hey! Well done Zoe, that sounds marvelous, 6 lbs so close to goal is great!

I suppose to a degree I should count myself as part of the group here too if you ladies will have me and admit that I have been back to SSing 4 weeks ago and lost quite a bit. I will be keeping it on over Xmas and NYE and all and will probably be at goal weight and going up the plans in Jan or Feb.

Are you going to take breaks for Xmas day and NYE, Zoe or carrying on?

Asa - Nutrilett, Alevo, NaturDiet, etc.

Hi MissAma, of course you are welcome here and well done for ss ing for 4 weeks. I am going to have Christmas day and boxing day off and I may have a couple of drinks NYE. I am at the only Christmas party that I have over Xmas this Saturday and although I am staying on plan I will be having a couple of drinks and I am really looking forward to it.

Yes this is my plan as well. Xmas party, Xmas day and NYE - salad and chicken to total the amount of calories and carbs SS gives me, not a bit more. I expect I'll pile a few pounds anyhow but I carefully planned and I have two "emergency days" after each of these of much more water, starting the meals later in the day and 3 shakes instead of 4 so I reckon I ought to be fine in the end.

When you say "days off" do you mean eating anything or like what I said above?

I will have a small Xmas dinner and a glass of wine but be sensible about the choices I make that day but I will have a small pudd if I fancy it but I am not going to blow it, I think I would feel awful if I did that. I don't think it's good to resort back to old eating habbits either and won't help getting back on it after if we totally go for it on those days so a treat for me but not going overboard.

Hi, Well done Zoe and Miss Ama for still CDing. My whole diet is out the window just now as binging. I have been so controlled for so long too but old habits die hard I suppose. After NY I hope to get back to serious dieting, maybe CD. I saw the photos today for the Xmas night out and I looked so fat. But Zoe you will be looking fab; can't wait to see your pics. Enjoy! xxx

p.s. Hope all the other butterflies are fine - we'll all be on here again after New Year I bet - I'd put money on it x

broxi - I'm sure you can't look that bad in those pics!

Zoe - sounds like we're planning the same, a planned treat! Good deal!

I had one of the three planned-treat-Xmas-season events last night, the Mr.'s company dinner and I stuck to what I had wanted to do. It wasn't easy and the little solid food I had did taste divine and like I want pounds more but it's done with and I feel great for it.

This morning the scale rewarded me too -although it may bounce back tomorrow!- I have finally crossed into normal-bmi-land (barely since it's .9 as well but hey, the numbers are right!) so I'm chuffed. I feel it's something I needed after this whole year of hard work and that it's only onwards and better from here!

Hi Girls, Thanks Nikki. How are we all? I am looking forward to Saturday night because of the getting dressed up and feeling good but also to have a small tipple lol I can't wait. Is anybody else up to much this weekend?

Well done MissAma on the normal bmi, it's such an achievement and you should be very proud xx.

hi girls just to quickie to let you all know im still alive, im still a bit up and down, but getting there, i did my cdc training, just waiting to get accredited. breast reduction booked for 9th march so some goals to work towards. zoe your still doing great, hello to everyone and have a great christmas. im getting too excited now. want it to be here already....
will catch up soon, take care all xxx

Back