ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

i find some days i can drink 3-4 litres or 6-8 pints, but others i struggle with 2litres or 4 pints. xx

I like the ButtErFlies-in it to win it
image Claira! And you look great on your pictures! I love Trinny and Susanna, the air the show in Sweden as well. But I don't know if I saw the one you were on. Was it the one where different body shapes where divided up? And you modeled the different shapes on the street?

hiya copy and paste it if you like, i liked the tummy image x
it was the one where they did plus size girls they donned a fat suit and went shopping. x

Ok, didn't see that show!

Godnight everyone, I am off to bed! Hope you all have a good night sleep, and that tomorrow will be a wonderful day!

Hi Louie, well done girl. I told you you were gonna have a good week. A whole stone down :clap:, Zoe xx

Sorry :eek: I made it sound like a lot of water, but week 1 I struggles with plain water so only managed 2 or 3 pints aday, this week I had the water flavour and I've drunk 4 or 5 pints.

It just shows water does help.:)

You are doing really well Louie. I drink water constantly throughout the day, but I loose track of how much I take. I calculated that 8 glasses was more than 4 pints and I know that I usually have more than 8 glasses a day as I just keep filling it up every time I go past the fridge (I have a filter jug and the water tastes lovely cold).

Keep up the good work and you will be slinking around in no time :)

Hi everyone and hi Lynda - my pal from the other thread. I was wondering where you were.
Louie lou that is absolutely amazing. U must be so chuffed - a full stone! Wow! That's it I'm drinking more water. Did you all read what I said about water on the last thread - apparently it speeds up your metabollic rate big time. It obviously has.

I've been sorting out my clothes into fat, and thinner (I cant even look at the thin ones yet) Before they were just all mixed up in my drawers depressing me (the thin ones ae away in the loft) but I sorted them and I know I will only be wearing my fat ones for a few more weeks. Brilliant ! I love this. I think I'll put a thread up asking ppl what they're doing with old clothes- according to my sister successful dieters dont keep their fat clothes- but i've been bitten with that one before unfortunately! The diet gets easier doesn't it? I'm starving just now but really motivated and excited. Being thin now seems like a reality.
How is everyone else getting on tonight?

hello luv,
missed you lol
you made me cry earlier at end of oyher post, in a good way, off to bed soon but glad i caught you before i go xxx

What made you cry Claira?

Cos I said how beautiful you are? I'm not bull****ing. It's true. Good night xxx

saying i was pretty, bless you. tears again....
xxx
what day is your next weigh in x

Tomorrow it's exciting, when's yours?

saturday but i do it at home first thing. xxx
oooh good luck hope your happy with results,
im going to keep one pair of my biggest jeans and get rid of all others as i become 2 sizes smaller, always keeping the next size up for emergencies lol
hope you had a good day,
night xxxx

Louie lou.. you have done well. My hat off to you and I am really pleased for you.. Girls, I think we need to up our anti with the water.

Just back from my BF's and watching Eastenders on Catch up Virgin Media.. I am all fizzy watered out, feel bloated now. Have had nearly 2 litres to myself, lol.. greedy cow, aren't I.

There are a lot of happy souls on here tonight, its nice to see..

xx

Hi Nikky, how are you tonight? I'm just going to bed now. I've been off all weekend and not looking forward to work tomorrow! I usually like it but just fed up at the thought of it. It's always the same after I've been off. Anyway, really buzzed about diet. I just feel being thin is possible now. Although some people are sticking and that's worrying cos that's what always happens to me and then i give up. Anyway not going there! I will lose it all!

Hi Broxi.

I'm good tonight thx. No toblerone and nothing more then CD shakes and a bar today. Had a lovely day in Blackmore and off to my BF's tonight, chatting about my move in less then 5 weeks now.. I've got work tomorrow, 1st pick up is at 8.30, so need to get the mini bus at 8am, lol. Archery and biking tomorrow, but its been raining here so hope it stops as i really like archery. Its great when you can take part in the activities, I don't do all of them, as I'm generally assessing them for accreditations, but its good for moral if I do and good for my waisteline too. Have a good week of activities to look forward to, so will remain positive I hope and have my bar for lunch all week. Just put a litre of water in the fridge to take with me. Am off to bed myself in a bit, shattered today. x

Good night Nicky, that's me going to bed, we'll catch up again tomorrow xxx

I tried on some of my size 16 honeymoon clothes from 4 years ago the other night and they fit! I'm over the moon! There was even a size 14 top which was little tight but zipped up!! Woo hoo. Going to go tomorrow and buy a pair of size 16 jeans :D:D

Night all!

Back