ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

carolyn , no I don't think its allowed , but put a thread up asking on the daily to be doubly sure .

witchy , well as long as it works for you , yes got to get up and go when you gotta go you gotta gooooo lol

id say know the the drink either Carolyn but check with your CDC ive banned myself from Starbucks now.

how you doing witch with cd ? what is your fav things on cd ?

Im living on chocolate and chocolate mint shakes and using mix a mouse to turn the last one into a mouse at night for a treat and bar. Im on the four shakes a day, gotta say im struggling getting the last one in though on a night.

How are are you doing with it.

wow thats good to say you are struggling with the last one .
Choc , not had that in a very long time , I do like the strawberry best . I have days where I sail by one day and maybe the next few days I feel crap . I know if i'm busy I get tired out and feel unwell , like yesterday going out then visiting mum in hospital I was headachy . got in bed 9ish . I have starwberry moose and a bar and later will be another shake , different one , on 4 a day how much is it witchy ?

For two weekly it costs roughly about £90, which is ace from what I used to spend of treats and goodies and takeaways.

As long as you are getting the results which is what you are looking for .
so 45 a week , have you tired the water flavourings ?

No are they nice??

lets say it makes a change from water hehe . Ask if she does a sample .
I find it does not mix up well , but anything for a change , I find alot of people try this but don't seem to keep upwith it , ok i better go and show my face as i have been on heresay an hour ops , catch you all later , I guess i'll be catch this thread for a few months yet lol

Ahhh right thank you for that, catch you later x

Good evening ButtErflies.

Hard day at work, did archery and walked about the outdoor adventure Centre. We missed the rain, and it's really nice again now here in sunny Essex, lol.

Witchy.. Well done on your loss and your inches too. Thats fab. I've lost 7 of my waiste and 2 from my bust so far.. Filled up on water today and just had my mushroom soup with lots of black pepper.. Kind of enjoying that one now.

Hope everyone has had a good day. x

Well done witchy on your loss. Zoe x

hello girls, hope your all well. i must tell you all about my day, i took my little boy to macdonalds, he only goes about every 3-6 months, hes only 2. but we were out and it was the closest sit down place. he had his burger and choc milk, but on the menu was the cheese melts, they are my absolute favorite thing in the world, i would usually have 4 portions, cos they dont do them ofter, i was such a good girlie, i had a black coffee iand sat there for about an hour, my little boy eats so slow. i am so proud of myself. after we went to toys are us and my little boy bought some plastic food and keeps feeding me it, before i noticed i was sucking on a plastic chip lol.....
xxx

i know i might move onto a plastic pretzel next lol
how do you find having fizzy water, my cdc said no fizzy water or coke zero, but i do have 3 sips of zero when my partner has the odd can. but i would like to have a couple of glasses of fizzy water and pretend its wine, it may go nice with plastic pizza lol xxx

have a nice time xxx

gonna have a fizzy water in a wine glass now xxx

Back