ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Morning girls! Isn't it great when you feel the change in clothes? I have my old clothes stored away by size, so I can just go get a new pile once the others are too big. And these ones start to feel a little baggy. I am off to school in a little bit, will probably be another long day there. Hope to pop in later. Have a wonderful day everyone! Broxi, your WI was today right? Good luck!

good morning slimmers , i'm now into week 3 as of sunday , feeling postive , went out bank holiday , it was art and craft and the food was looking lovely real market food , but did not go there , just had a coffee it was so warm yesterday and now rain today ....
What week are you all on , I have made weigh in day Fridays as thats when my CDC comes to me.
Well on with another day , how long do people think they will be at goal ? now I'm hoping to be at goal by aug .

Morning all, I'm hoping to have a good bulk of the weight off by xmas and definately at goal in the early part of the new year.

I fitted into some old trousers last night that 2 weeks ago were skin tight and I couldn't even get the button done up. Now they fit perfect-yippee. That's what makes me have confidence in this diet as on another it would have taken ages for this. I am on week 3 and trying the bars this week. Have a good start to the week ladies. Zoe xx

good morning girls, i feel so great again today, hope you all feel the same. think im going off window shopping today. usually this depresses me, but this time i have something to look forward to, my favorite shop is miss selfridge, but its a long time since i got anything from there, they only go upto a small 16. but maybe at week 12/13 my birthday i can treat myself xxx

Hi Zoe , I love peanut bars I put them in the freezer first say 40 mins so they last longer , I have tried them all , the orange one is nice too and choc .
They do differ in Cals too , think cranberry is the lowest .
So roll on the new year for you .
claira , yes that shop is for slim people and thatw ill be you soon . I love the shop Next , hoping to go in their when I reach goal and my weight stays stable . I have clothes now that once i drop another size will fit but i'll be buying lots for when I reach goal , I know these clothes will be winter clothes by goal date

i buy all my little boys stuff in next and my jeans, i love next sales xxx

yes the sales my sisters cue for hours , lovely clothes , I also love moonsoon clothes but pricie . will have a shopping day out in Aug . new bras and go to somewhere that they can see what size I am . As they say that most people do not go into the right size , so be nice to have a good fit and not what I think fits lol

john lewis is excellant, i have big boobs and they are the only place that get me right, even fat i am usually a 34 back and jj - k cup but i was in a 42 f in cheap bras, what a difference when wearing the right one x

they say different sizes in different shops , I feel so cold today , its not nice out there i'm going for a bath now to warm me up , as I have had my strawberry shake , what are you having claira for breakfast

porridge, not keen , but need to get into eating a breakfast, its my biggest downfall, have a nice bath of out now xxxx

Morning butterflies how are you all today, well ive had my weight in and i was happy and sad ive lost 3Ib so gutted at that cos its nearly TOTM and I start to retain water, but when I got measured ive actually lost 10inches all over so im over the moon, I knew Id lost something good because ive had to pack up all my size 24 clothes (new ones included lol).

I had a try on last night and the size 20 tops are a bit big which is amazing, plus people are commenting on it now, so 3Ib isnt that bad.

Will continute my 6 litres of water a day and ingnore the next week (TOTM) and not get upset if there is lack of movement on the scales, Ive just got to remember its only a week and I have no time scale to lose.

Morning ladies,

The sun is shining here in Warwick so feeling positive! Today my goal is to drink more water - work was crazy yesterday and only just scraped my 2.5 litres, normally I drink around 4. Also noticed I'm not freezing cold and wonder if I've dropped out of ketosis.

I had a skinny latte at a coffee shop the other day and although I'm allowed 200ml of skimmed milk on ss+ I wonder if that pushed it:(

Have a great day x

Morning ladies,

The sun is shining here in Warwick so feeling positive! Today my goal is to drink more water - work was crazy yesterday and only just scraped my 2.5 litres, normally I drink around 4. Also noticed I'm not freezing cold and wonder if I've dropped out of ketosis.

I had a skinny latte at a coffee shop the other day and although I'm allowed 200ml of skimmed milk on ss+ I wonder if that pushed it:(

Have a great day x

If it was a Starbuck then yes hehe, but I cant go in there without the full works so Ive banned myself from milk full stop.

Awww babe, hehe I live in starbucks so its a big sacrifice for me too, you will look even more healthy with your peppermint tea or bottle of water.

witchy , 6 LT crist how do you do it lol .
Yes claria I had a nice bath warmed me up I was so cold .
contrarytintagel's , just stay with CD now and you will get a good weigh in :) hows everyone this half term week ?

witchy , 6 LT crist how do you do it lol .
Yes claria I had a nice bath warmed me up I was so cold .
contrarytintagel's , just stay with CD now and you will get a good weigh in :) hows everyone this half term week ?

its really hard, but I have a litre at breakfast from when I wake up till about 9am, then I start my second at 10, then at 12 and so on, but I have to make sure im done before 7pm I wont drink water after then unless its sips as I get really bad cramps in my legs and not having the water helps. Its a killer but my CDC said my water should be 4L and if I can do 6L thats better, I feel like a camel hehe

Hi girls, Firstly i take psylium husks (6 a day in tablet form) as its helps with constipation.

Also I have been having a skinny cuppuchino most days either costa coffee, or m&s as i thought we were allowed those on ss+. Could someone please let me know if def no no. Thank you. :)

I have had leg cramps too , but not lately , I find I always drink before bed the only thing is a have two wee's in the night , but better than a wet bed lol
So she thinks 6 is better , does she think the loses are better ?

I have to go twice too, hate getting up in the night:p

She just said I needed it with my height and size and if I can stick to it, it will help, but ive seen loads of things saying this is a myth.

I have to say though if I dont drink 4/5 im really thirsty so i think its right for me for now.

Back