ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Hi is anyone still about?

Hey girls, Broxi, I still pop on but no one ever around :(
Hi Deecy and thank you for your kind comment. I'm afraid there isn't much action in the group hun as you may have noticed but you are welcome to be one of us. I hope you are doing well so far xx

I have been at goal a year next week! I can't belive how quickly it has flown by. It so nice to have proven all the doubters out there that I have kept my weight off as alot of people have admitted to me that they thought I would and that they are impressed that I havn't- HOW ANNOYING but I suppose only human nature.

Anyway hope your all well and keeping healthy xx

Thanks Katzigs, good luck with your weightloss journey xx

Hi Zoe and I know it seems not very nice of me too but I suppose I'm amazed that you haven't even gained a bit. Do you eat totally differently now than before?
Also you look so beautiful and you are absolutely terrific!
lol, I've been to hypnotist , still waiting to see if it works! hope so.
Lots and lots of love xxx

WOW Zoe.D your weight loss and maintenance is AMAZING! :woohoo:

Hi Zoe,

long time no see!
Congratulations on your weight maintainance. You are my true inspiration, especialy as I was rooting for you in the last month of your journey...
I, for a change, am on my forgot-which-one-attempt of losing the same stone over and over again.
Throughout the year I have been experimenting with lots of different diets but found myself struggling to actualy stabilise weight after loss. I am back in attempt to get rid of my last two stone...Hopefuly forever...
Have been contemplating CD after seeing it is possible to actualy to maintain...How did you find your return to food? And how do you control it atm?

Hi Zoe I'm interested in MiniMimi's question about what you actually eat now? I actually have no idea what a thin person should eat to stay thin! xxx

Hey girls, thanks for your congrats wishes.

I don't think of myself as thin lol just nice to be normal! I maintain by eating quite strictly monday-Friday. I don't pick inbetween meals and just have my 3 meals a day then at the weekends if I want to have a glass of wine and little chocolate etc I do but come Monday it's back to basics. A typical day food wise for me is cereal or wholemeal toast for breakfast, sandwich and low fat yog for lunch, 600 calorie meal in the evening which is a normal family dinner ie shepeherds pie, pasta, jacket potato and veg etc but as long its around 600 kcals which is kept to by keeping the potion size down and using lean meat etc all stays well. I snack on fruit if hungry. Don't get me wrong girl's i'm not a saint and I have my bad days but they don't turn into bad weeks, months etc anymore and this is whats kept me at girl. Nice to hear from you all and speak sopn xx

Oh Zoe, I am so impressed with you! Your attitude towards eating your meals monday to friday, is a great way to maintaning I think!

How are you doing Broxi?

My son is 5 months old now, and I am loving staying home with him. The weight is back to what it was before I got pregnant, but still too high.

Have a great day!

I stil pop on by the way................

I am sending my love to anyone who reads this - miss you all and still very proud of you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi there! I still pop on too, but there is few here :). How are you doing? My weight is terrible, but I'll deal with it some day...

Hi broxi, and all other ladies,

This will be my 3rd time of cambridge, just trying to find willpower to start again as so disheartened I put it all back on 3 times! I am biggest Ive ever been so have to do something. Anyway, am determined to try. :cry:

Hey girls,

it's me, long time no hear from you lovely ladies.

I do miss my chats with you all. I am still maintaining and feeling great. 6 months ago I even had my boobs done lol. It was the only bad bit about losing the weight, they were blimin awful so I paid privately and had an uplift which means no saggy boobies anymore lol.

My story has been in a couple of magazines, Bella mag recently so I was quite proud of myself!

I hope you are all doing well wish all the newbies luck xx

hello Zoe !
Good to hear from you . so you had your boob uplift , gosh and in more mags too , will have a look see if i can get that mag bella ... you've sone so well ! For me i've put even more weight on than ever before and here again , yes again to start exante and some CD ...
How have you been ? have you found it easy to keep to your goal weight since goal ?
Good to see you x

Great news Zoe! I am so impressed that you are maintaining still! It is hard work to maintain for you?

Wow - Zoe and thanks for sharing the how you eat after. It's reassuring to me as this is my plan, get to goal, work up the plans and then Sun-Fri (evening as a couple of cheeky vodkas on a friday is a must lol) keep to low carb sensible no snacking 3 meals a day and then Friday night and saturday I can pretty much do what I want providing I don't go mad. I hope that will be a good enough balance.

Thanks again - PGD x

Hello girls, just popping on to see who's about. I hope you have all had a good Xmas and wish you all a happy 2012.

I'm still maintaining and feeling great and can't believe it will be 2 years at goal in March! Hope your all well xx

Happy New Year Zoe
2 years in March ho you've done so well . I'm about to start on LT new year weight is up ...
Good to see your keeping the weight off , whats been happening in your life , hows the cake making coming on ?

hello girls, so nice to see some familiar names/faces, i am back on it 1/1/12 so on day three, i love zoe she is such an inspiration, she had the most to lose from all of us and did the best xxx
would love to catch up with you all and see how lifes been, xx

Back