ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

I loved reading the article Zoe! How great it turned out! You must be really pleased with it?

How are you feeling now?

Have a great weekend everyone!

Thanks Asa, feeling a little better just waiting for the swelling to go away but the doctor has said 6-8 weeks so I think I am in for a wait lol. I have been short listed for slimmer of the year and will be attending the Cambridge convention November 27th and the evening Gala. Hope to see some faces from here xx

Zoe, great artical in the paper you look great.
Asa not long now, it doesn't seem 5 mins since my son was born and the 22 years ago on the 5th Nov. Enjoy the first few years thier not small for long and time flies.
Lost 9lbs this week. long may it last.

Well done Louie, great news. My Birthday is the 7th November so hes a Scorpio like me! Keep up the good work xx

Hi all, lost 4lbs this week. 1 stone gone only another 6ish to go!!!!!!!!

Thanks Louie! I will try to enjoy the first years, I bet the fly by really fast! Just less then two weeks until I get to meet my baby now :). Really well done on your weightloss! Thats fantastic results!

Zoe, I hope you do win slimmer of the year! You sure do deserv it!

Hi contrarytintagel! Long time no hear! I have also not followed the plan and put on a lot of weight. But now I don't mind all that since I am pregnant and due November first :). I still have a weeks worth of CD, but I am not sure if I will go on it again. I would definetly do a whole week just to jumpstart things, but I don't think I would do the long term thing again. But, I should never say never :). How are you doing on CD now?

Hi all, lost 2ish pounds this week not as much as i thought, really need 3lbs a week 4lbs would be better. thinks as last time not drinking 4 pints aday of water.
Note to self---DRINK MORE. buy for now. Jane

Hi Girls,

Wow Asa, not long! You must be getting excited.
Well Done Louie for weight loss, you are doing so well hun xx.

Welcome back Contrarytintagel, Hope you are feeling well and on the road to success with your weightloss xx.

I am well, no nasty results since op so we are taking it as all is well. I have a check up with the surgeon In November to hear all about what the hell the tumour was! and the lump in boob (don't know if I told you all about that) was just a cyst. Had it drained and all well so now hopefuly all the worry behind me I can get on with things.

Hope your all well girls xx

Hi, you are all doing so well! Zoe, I hope your worrying days are over as well, and that your November visit goes well at the doctor.

It doesn't feel like the baby will be here on time (Monday), so I am pretty sure I will be late. I am not too exited about waiting :).

Have a great weekend!

Hi everyone, Just came on to see if thread was still running and it is! Caught up on some of your posts but not too many! Hope all goes well Asa and Zoe you are beautiful! I'm good but fat!!! Love you all, Broxi xxx

Hi everyone! Yes, I popped on the forth of November, a little baby boy named Hugo! We are all well, just staying at home trying to work out the new routines :).

Hope you are all doing well?

Hi girls,

congrats Asa, put some pic's up hun. How are you finding being a Mum. Hugo is such a lovely name xx.

I attended the Slimmer of the year today and was in the final 3 to win it. A lady who lost 15st! won so I was pipped to the post but I was so chuffed and couldn't believe I made the final 3. I will put some pics in my album.

Well done and Louie and Contrary for your weight loss-keep going girls xx

All well on the health front for me. My biopsy results were non cancerous so I am very relieved xx

Hi girl's, How are you all? and where are you all? Hope you have had a great Xmas and have a great 2011 xxx

Hi girls, I see no one about still and just hope your all well. Take care my sweeties if you are about xx I am well and still at goal and just had my boob uplift done so I am very feeling sore and swollen but a major improvement. Asa I hope Hugo is well and you are adjusting to motherhood well xx

Hi all,
I wondered if I can join the group? I am approaching 6 weeks on SS 2moro and have managed to abstain from food with the exception of last week when I had a function so had a chicken salad.
I have found the diet really easy and thankfully didn't struggle getting into ketosis but feel as the weight loss slows down I might need a bit of support! I have been reading everyone's posts but have finally decided to join up!!

About me:
Height : 5'7"
Start weight 15 stone 113/4 lb
Start BMI:34
week 1 loss : 9.5 lb
week 2 loss : 7 lb
week 3 loss : 2.5 lb
week 4 loss : 5 3/4 lb
week 5 loss : 3 lb

I weigh in on Thursdays so 2moro is week 6!!

I am not sure how you have all made your pages look pretty but will try and fathom...for now I'll have to be boring black and white!!

You are all doing so well and your posts have kept me motivated for the last few weeks! I have decided that this is the last time I will diet...I have tried every diet going and have decided as drastic as this is I will loose the weight then have a 4lb rule, if I gain 4lb I will loose it the next week to try and keep me on track!!

My target weight is 11 st 4lb but to be honest I am more concerned with what I look like than what I weigh so will stop when I am happy with how my body looks - maybe a 12/14 dress size.

That's enough waffling for me - I'll update my weight loss 2moro night or friday morning.

Thanks for reading!!

Cxx

PS Zoe D you look amaaaazzzzing!! well done!!

Back