ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Wow, you look stunning in your pictures! How great! I bet you are getting excited about your wedding next weekend! Hope to see some pictures here from that day too :-D!

Can I join you all? I did CD last year and was then posted out of the UK - have just returned and need to get back on track and lose the stone I've put on since being away - quite shocked it was only a stone (was away fro 6 months) but finding SSing pretty tough going at the mo...
Take care mini x x

Welcome Mini_minx! It has been very quiet on here for a while, but maybe we will all be a bit more active in a few weeks when the summer is over :). I won't be active until next year though (pregnant), I just pop in to say hello to all the nice people here!!!

How is it going with SS now?

Hi Girls, well our wedding vowel re-newal went brilliantly. We had a great day and the weather dried up just in time for the ceremony and satyed dry for the rest of the day and the evening. I felt fantastic in my dress and it was so nice to finally feel like a bride and look special. We really couldn't have had a better day and I was very emotional saying my vow's to my very specail Husband as he really has been on this journey with me and loved me for me, no matter how I have looked. Sorry to get gushy lol. I have ppsted the pics in my albums. Hope your all well and welcome to Mini Minx xx.

zoe , looking at your photos ... you look lovely ! one happy family photo !
Them cakes you make are fab!
Zoe your life has changed so much for you since CD !! makes people really want to carry on with losing weight when they see you hard work has paid of with help from hubby second time round hehe

Thanks MsJMC, I didn't marry someone new just re-newed our wedding vows after 10 years of marriage lol. I didn't know if it came across as though I had re-married? lol How are you? xx

You look absolutely stunning, beautiful and soooo THIN in you pictures! What a great reward for all your hard work! I am so proud of you!

I did write a message back but lost my connection Zoe , Ho no I knew it was the first marriage but its all still all new , new you Zoe , you all look so happy !
See shows you hard work pays off .
I'm not to bad a had a struggle last night with food , as back on CD and almost lost a stone but eat which was not good now have to work hard today , is the mag out yet that you will be in Zoe ? I know you said Aug ?

Hi, daily express running it this month, the week later it' Bella magazine and then the Cambridge inspiration mag in September-all very exciting. The Daily express interviewed me over the phone today and will be giving me the date for when it will be run this month quite soon so I will let you know xx. Well done on the weight loss and hope you don't find it too hard getting back on xx

Morning Zoe .
I shall be looking out for these , yes let me know , exciting , see your now a star :)
Thank you Zoe , yes I do find it hard , but nothing in life is easy unless we work for it , so true that saying :)
Its very quite around the whole forum these days , they will all be back sept .
You have lots of exciting things coming up 3 of them , when you started out on CD you never would have thought you;d be doing these sort of things did you Zoe .

Lol, no I certainly didn't. It is very quiet on here at the moment. I remember it being quite busy this time last year-very strange. Will let you know when I get a date for the article's xx Keep your chin up hun, you can do it xx

Hi Girls,

where is everybody? Hope your all ok and doing well xx

Just realized I haven't been here for quite some time. But, it seems like everyone else is missing as well!!! Zoe, are you still here? Doing great on your maintaing I guess?

Hi everyone, well here i go again, glenn is going on the diet with me again this time so hopefully i'll get further this time.

Put some of the weight i lost before back on, don't want to put any more on.

Going on 100% again(both of us) going on till Christmas, will use that week as the compulsary week off and then back to it till feb.
Glenns 50 in feb so going to the states and want to be slimmer for then.

Jane xx;)

Hi Girls,

I have been checking in to see if any of you were about but it was very quiet and had to go into hospital last week for an operation. After I hit my goal weight I found a large lump in my tummy, I had been having a burning pain there for about 18 months but the doctor kept telling me it was probably scar tissue on nerves from my c-section scar. Well once I found the lump after losing the weight they scanned me and said that it was a large mass with it's own blood supply and would need removing and testing. So I had the op last week- 2 hours on the table and a tumor the size of an orange removed. Just awaiting biopsy results hopefully within the next week or so. The surgeon thinks it may have been an endometrioma type thing that has grown outside of the normal area and on my muscle instead which was why it was causing so much pain. I have 18 staples across my tum, internal stitching on the muscle and I am very sore but on the mend. Hopefully good news will follow soon. I am very bloated and swollen and feel yuck but I think once the swelling goes down it will look ok. Still maintaining goal weight, I flutter here and there with the odd 2-3 lb but I am comfortable with that. I hope every one is well. Good luck Louie with your re-start and Asa I hope you and bump are well- how long left?

My weight loss story and wedding vowel re-newal is in the Daily Express on Monday so watch out for my ugly mug in there next week lol xx

Your lump and operation sounds scary! How are you feeling now? I hope the recovery is fast and painfree. Hope the doctors get back to you soon with positive news as well. You are so strong for maintaining still!

I am due on November 1st :). I just quit working and I am so happy about that. I had some vaccation dayds and build up overtime that I could use. So now I can just relax and enjoy these four weeks until it it is time.

Wow Asa, not long before little one is here. Enjoy your maternity leave and try and relax as much as you can before the arrival.

I had my staples out today-blimmin painful to say the least. It is getting easier but still swollen which is getting me down because it makes me feel like I have put on weight! Not being able to exercise making feel crap, down in the dumps and sluggish. Anyway mustn't winge. On a positive note I have just seen myself in the daily express newspaper today-very strange. I didn't expect the article and picture to be so big lol. Have a good week girls xx.

Is there a weblink to the article in the Daily express? I would love to read the article and see the pictures! Yes, it is not long before the little one is here - I can't wait! I have small projects during the days, and try to get as much rest as I can as well.

How are you feeling today? Don't feel bad about not being able to excersice. Once you are feeling better, you will be back at your normal routines!

Back