ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

People still haven't noticed my weight loss which is quite disappointing, or maybe they just don't say. My husband and son see it but that's it. My clothes aren't exactly falling off me right enough. My cdc was saying tonight that people have to lose 1 1/2 before it's noticeable, dunno.

Oh I adore father ted- love Dougal! Sleep well, see you tomorrow xxx

my belly has gone down from really bloated but i drank loads of fizzy diet cherry coke, so maybe thats why and farted all the time, hardly ever do now lol xxx

on second series now got them all xxxxx
night night xxxxxxxxx

Well that's another reason your partner will like you on CD-no farting! I've stopped that too! Good night,Enjoy Father Ted, I've watched them all. xxx

Good morning dear Butterflies!

Congratulations Witchy and Broxi for your great WIs! I hope I didn't forget one since I only had time to skim through the posts. Sorry, but I will have more time in a few days to reading more regularly. I am having my vanilla shake, and soon I am off to school. Hope everyone is doing ok? I am doing fine! Talk to you soon!

Congrats on the WIs!! Having a miserable day today. Work is so crazy at the moment I'm not getting a break and so struggling to drink all my water (I'm a nurse) and having knocked myself out of ketosis the scales aren't moving:(

My brain says keep going, it'll kick in again but the other less sensible part wants to curl up under the duvet and mope!! On a brighter note if I stick to this I'm going to have to learn ways to deal with bad times at work without falling on the wine and chocolate like we all tend to at work!

morning, it must be so much harder for you girls that have to go to work everyday, i am lucky im at home with my little monkey... although somedays the day drags and i just want it to be tomorrow.
weigh day sat and im already 3lb down so really chuffed, 3 whole days left so sure i'll get another lb off at least. woo hoo. xxx

thankyou, but to be honest i love cooking and the smell makes me not hungry, before cd my partner did alot of cooking, now i do more lol
tonight will be the challenge, i am going to my favorite little pub for tea. and i rang them they are going to make my soup for me. bless them. xxx

Happy Wednesday eveyone!

Well done on all your weigh ins, my weigh in is Saturday.

Does anyone have a bar everyday? Or is it better to space them out? I'm planning what to get this week ya see.

hi im weighing on sat too. i think the less the better, but if you have to have them for work, just have what you need.
thats just my opinion, xxx

Hi girls, hope your all having a good day. I went to work last night in trousers that I havn't been able to fit into since last year and I felt so good and slimmer and no one noticed. It's a real downer Broxi when others don't notice but hey I still felt good so sod em lol.

Can't wait for the day I can walk in there in size 12 trousers and stick my slim bum in the air to the people who have been negative to me about cd and say so it doesn't work ah lol. Zoe x

Afternoon Butterflies, not been on since last night so just had a giggle at Claire and Broxi chatting away, Id love to have a pamper spa meet when we reach goal, im going to start saving what an insentive, we could have our own ceremony for being top losers.

Well done with your weight Broxi honey bet you felt great, see it paid off, im so pleased for you.

Been to childminder group this morning and it was ace, ive not been for three weeks didnt trust myself and break time when we were feeding the monkeys so today was the time, I had three girls come up to me asking me what has happened to me and wow look at me and how had I done it so quick, this has really spurred me on to continue.

Gotta say along with this diet the firming creams are really toning me up and the Salsa DVD, had a great workout with my daughter before lunch was really fun, it really works your thighs abs tum and back of your legs.

they will notice soon, have you noticed your tummy change at all xxx

hello witchy, xx
do you find the creams work, my tummy is starting to go saggy even with such a small loss, was going to try that sanctuary wrap, what do you think, how many does it do for £25
xxx

Hi Claira, Not so much my tummy but under my bust,waist and my face and Hubby says my bum. I think my tummy might be the last to go as I have had 2 ceasareans and it affected my tummy muscles quite badly.:( Have you noticed it go from any area in paticular? Zoe x

i ruined my core tummy muscle and during my pregnancy had physio she said my core has no muscle, aahhh. thats why im struggling with the thought the skin may not go back,
noticed my face a little and my back can wear my 36 jj bra now, just want the boobie to get smaller lol
my hips also, i am sliding size 18 jeans up and down without undoing them, was in a 20 to start, but then im a funny shape,
i have small wrist and ankles legs are not very big or bum, i actually love my bum, big belly and massive boobs with big arms, but hey i will be like kylie soon... thats my other half fav, along with angelina jolie, but shes too skinny xxxx

Me too Claira, small bum and legs but big tum and boobs :eek: Wouldn't mind looking like Kylie either lol. Zoe x

just getting ready to go out and wearing my cofmy cat boots again, cant wait till i can wear one of my hundreds of heals, if i wore them now my feet swell with the weight, and i waddle like a duck, but i will wear them soon and wiggle instead lol xxx

Back