ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

It says one full body, but I only do my arms and stomach and ive had two out of it so far and there half left, got to say its just like the bodyshop clay wrap, so now I have the special bandages im going to get that as well.

I use Nivea signature as well its a firming gel and its lovely, its £12 in boots but £6 in Asda and I love Soap and Co Firminator for arms, ooo and last one the Coco butter firming cream they also do stretchmark cream.

I actually don't mind when people don't notice when I have lost weight. My interpretation is that they don't really care or think about how big or small I am :D.

No one noticed that I lost weight apart from my boyfriend, who says I am too skinny.. haha. I however notice some on my waist, and face. I carry my overweight mostly on my waist I would say, and then pretty much even around my body.

wow this thread moves fast! Just caught up with it again.

Off to pick my dd from nursery. Have slimming afternoon :)

Hi everyone, how are you all today? I came home from work ravenous and quickly scoffed my porridge and that's me for the night now. I've reports to write up so I will be on and off forum all night likely as I'll write a bit and switch over to this, like Asa does. You're all funny talking about your shapes. I'm definitely of the big tummied variety with no bum and skinny legs. I've also got great big boobs that need a fair wee bit of firming! What weight do you think Posh is? - that's my goal- only kidding. I was 8stone when I was in my 20s but I would be aiming for 9 now even although I'm very small. I honestly just can't wait. x

They always notice when you put it on though lol. Hey Broxi I havn't tried having the porridge for dinner I might do that one evening as I find the porridge the most filling. Zoe x

Hi Zoe the porridge is my favourite and the soups- it's not that I really like them so much but psychologically I feel as though I'm having a meal. The shakes just seem like a drink to me.

Me too and the first week I only did shakes consisting of strawberry, banana and choc so I really welcomed the soups and porridge as I do like savoury food. I have found I only like the chick and mushroom soup though but still better than it all being sweet stuff. Zoe x

That's what I'm finding hardest is that it is all sweet stuff. That's not so much my problem - don't get me wrong I love it too but always if I had to choose between a starter and a dessert I'd always pick starter. I am craving savoury stuff. Are you?

Im more of a sweet person, im loving the chocolate bars and toffee bars, totally love the cranberry crunch bar and malt bar and the choccy and mint shakes changed to a moose.

got to say though when im done I will never want another shake as long as I live hehe.

Having an early night tonight, pruning, toning and self tanning, fancy a little treat to me too so booking myself in for my nails doing and a pedicure tomorrow.

Hi Butterflies, sorry i wasn't on yesterday, what with the training and all, my head was spinning. I did a bit of catch up at lunch time but didn't post anything.:eek:

I had a chilli soup yesterday YUK :jelous: and a broc & cheese tonight YUK.:jelous:

I also had a peanut bar yesterday and a orange bar today neither was excellent but at least i could finish them, which is more than i can say for the soup.

I'm trying cranberry bar tomorrow, hope i like it.

Does anyone else have a suggestion to which bars are nicest.

I think i will stick to porridge, bar, shake, porridge, and forget the soups,YUK:jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous:

Hi everyone hope you are all feeling good today. I have had a pretty good day, went to my sister in laws and let the kids play for a couple of hours but I did find I drank a lot less water cause I was out and about, trying to make up for it now.
Am feeling less hungary as the days go on and am realising a lot of the time I just used to eat cause it was there, off the kids plates etc
Zoe I had two c sections too, tummies are seriously affected arnt they?

Hi everyone, I've not caught up with many people today. Glad you're all getting on fine. I need to go and do some work as I was meant to be doing it earlier but have been messing about looking up holidays. Just don't know what to do cause of diet. I don't want to blow it but I don't know if I could do it on my holidays. It's a thought isn't it? We're all in same boat I imagine. My husband gets 1st 2 weeks in July off. Maybe Devon or camping France and take my packs!

I'll need to go now though and finish this report and then get to sleep. Speak to you all tomorrow. Enjoy the rest of your evening. Good night, sleep tight and God bless xxx

night broxi, im just back, been out for dinner and had my soup, a sparkling water and black coffee and had a great night xxxx

We are having a week self catering in Stratford Upon Avon this year at the end of June so I plan to SS/SS+ the whole time I'm away. Only problem will be finding a loo all day long!

im potty training my little boy and we go away on 8th, i'll just borrow that, i also intend to ss and if desperate ss+, but will have fizzy water occasionally on evening x

Im more of a sweet person, im loving the chocolate bars and toffee bars, totally love the cranberry crunch bar and malt bar and the choccy and mint shakes changed to a moose.

got to say though when im done I will never want another shake as long as I live hehe.

Having an early night tonight, pruning, toning and self tanning, fancy a little treat to me too so booking myself in for my nails doing and a pedicure tomorrow.

I also like the sweet flavors more. But I haven't gotten sick of the shake flavors yet. Don't think I ever will:D. And that is all I have been drinking for the entire CD time, apart from one mushroom soup. I just like the shakes too much :D. I haven't tried a bar yet. But I guess I will eventually.

Good evening Butterflies.

Fell asleep when I got in from work, feel fluey, glands are up and finding it so hard to swallow. Taken Ibuprofen and parecetamol, so hope they don't have an adverse reaction. Have been getting terrible cramps in my left leg, used to be my calf but last night it was in my knee.. So have been hobbling around today, lol.. Its painful tho. Got my results back from docs for my xray, and he said I have Osteo Arthritus in my right hip.. But the funny thing is, I actually went to him for my left groin area. Been going on for months, so getting a bit annoyed about it, lol.. that as well as my TOTM - 13th day on.. I'm just cracking on nicely, lol..

Ok.. thats the moaning over.. Struggled today, prob cause I'm feeling low, so couldnt get me last shake down.. but just had some veg bullion and thats made me feel a little better.

My WI tomorrow, so hope i've done at least 3lb (looks like 2 on scales) to take me to my stone.

The thread has moved fast since last night, so playing catch up still. Hope you've all enjoyed your day.. and sorry its so late for me to sign in, xxx

Hey, can I join? I need a kick up at the bum at the moment! I post on here every day so I hope I'm active enough for you lol xx

Back