ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

i told my best mate about you all today, and i said when ive done this and reached goal im getting a little butterfly tattoo to remind me of you all forever xxxx

I do find tho, that I have never been in and out of the loo so much as being on the CD. I can wee like 10 men at the moment, lol.

oh that's lovely Claira! When we all reach goal, we should all arrange somewhere central for a weekend- we could save up for it!

that would be soo lovely xxx

Yes. My saving up is as bad as my dieting but if I can do this I can do anything!

It is so great just to be able to pour our hearts out to each other cos really no one can possibly understand what we're going through - the highs and the lows. I also think we should be starting to think about controlling our eating and weight when we come off this.

A pampering session in a nice spa or health place when we've all reached goal. Or we could go dancing and stuff (although I'm a bit old - but I'll be alright when I'm skinny!)

Night night Nikky, catch you tomorrow xxx

night luvvy, dont know if i said earlier but the reason i didnt give in to macdonalds earlier was you guys, i stood in the queue and thought how would i tell you all, i would let you all down, ahhh i love you gals so much xxxx

Claira, it would be awful to have to tell you all i'd failed. but we wont cos we'll just keep talking. I'd love something like that too. I'm not craving sweet things at all cos of all the sweet things in CD but I'm craving McDs, chinese, pasta etc. Anyway, enough of that. That just makes me feel like s**t! I've to sit round a table every day while everybody eats a home cooked meal but it's gone in 10 mins and I see them all looking stuffed and uncomfortable and I'm getting skinny! (well not quite yet- but I will) x

very soon, wow your 3 st lighter than me got to catch up, 1lb and stone good going, i may need someone to text when i go on hols on 8th still doing ss 100% hopefully, but no computer so any offers welcome... xxx

of course you can text me. Yes I'm lighter but I've got a very funny shape at the moment with great big tummy and skinny arms and legs. I'll bet my waist measurement is bigger than yours! Anyway this diet is so fast it doesn't really matter- we'll all be thin in a matter of months- all by Christmas.

thanks luv hopefully just sent you a private message, it should show up in blue box top right of screen or flash at you xxxx

im in my 18s today and get them off without undoing any buttons lol xxx

Claira, I've saved that - only prob mine not working right now but will be Thurs!- sure you can imagine why! So anytime whatsover!xxx

my partners in bed waiting lol im off to watch some fadder ted mrs doyle..... xxx

thankyou honey xxx

Back