ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Hi all butterflies, sorry haven't posted on here for a couple of days but am really struggling (middle of 3rd week) and am starting to pick. Didn't want to discourage as everyone doing so well but im getting fed up already!!! I always get to this point (3rd time of doing cd) and im on ss+ so am getting my meal in evening. Oh well, will go to bed and try again tmw. Sorry bit negative tonight. :wave_cry:

hi im also middle week 3 and youve lost more than me, im on ss, please dont give in again, have a little challenge with me if you like, we wont cheat, we will be good girls together, please you can do it, no one other than my partner and the girls here have faith in me, we have to show everyone, pleeeeaase be good xxxx;)

i feel more inlove with my partner, and more empithy for my little boy,
also about the june challenge. i way daily, bad girl, so i weighed on 1/6/09 and will weigh last on 31/6/09, i will add to ticker daily, so i can see it creaping up xxx

What fantastic side effects Claira, I'm going to the same for the challenge xx

Hi Girls

Just about to join the BB challenge and read an argument between members that has formed. Little worried now, lol. x

hi im also middle week 3 and youve lost more than me, im on ss, please dont give in again, have a little challenge with me if you like, we wont cheat, we will be good girls together, please you can do it, no one other than my partner and the girls here have faith in me, we have to show everyone, pleeeeaase be good xxxx;)

Claira.. you are a sweetie, Carolyn we are all here for support, it does get hard but at the end of the day, draw a line under it and the next day will be different and closer to the weight loss. xxx

hey what just happened got to page 5, someone had a moan then it all got taken off, what happened x

aching,,,
just catching up on apprentice, will find out who won in a bit, then off to bed, hows your totm? xxx

Claria.. on day 21 now, im soooo p'd off with it. Went to my GP today and he did say it was due to the CD. I came off the pill 3 days ago as I was taking them to stop my periods anyway and was sterilised 16 yrs ago.. Saw my GP today and not one of the others and he put me on a Norethisterone tablet. Its not the Pill, but it can be taken to stop periods, if you need to, delay them too, soo got some and will start taking them in 5 days. As have to leave 7 days from when you stop the last Pill. So my TOTM is back to its normal level for 5 more days, arrrrrrrghhhhhh!! The BB thread has gone again, lol. xx

hope it sorts out soon,
im gonna do my little challenge on group when it starts tomorrow i'll check how many weeks, some say 10, some say12, i'll post it on group and anyone can join me if they want xx

Yess I will be in with that, another challenge will be good as the June one has already started, the 4 week is half way and I am going over to ss+ next week too. Need to do that now, as have my weekend away coming up next week and then going away end of July so I need to do start eating or it will just pile straight back on. Have just been on the SW thread, for those who are going straight from CD to SW and wondered how easy it is to switch.. Seems like you need to work up to the plans for that to work or, it will pile on the first week. I have started to look at my long term plans for CD as do need to look at the end and see what I will do then. I like to plan, lol. xx

:sign0168:i have to say i am shocked that i have stuck this out so long, and still not so much as licked a finger, i have more strength than i ever realised, and i have to thank you all so much, not just the forum but this little group, i honestly feel i have made some wonderful new friends, so thankyou all, we are all strong and will all still be here christmas, even if some of us get to goal earlier than that, we will stick together.
love you all xxx

off to now, night nikki xx

heres a little something i found, hope you all like x

The caterpillar crawls and eats and eats.
And grows, shedding its skin but little more.
Crawl, climb, eat. Crawl, climb, eat.|
Of all of our lives, can we not soar?

One day as two caterpillars looked
As a beautiful butterfly sailed by.
Of course one said to the other:
"You'll never get me in a butterfly, high."

Gratefulness, laughing and smiles.
But no clear understanding or view
Of these ironies and implications
What was The Answer you knew?

Resistance. Perspective. and Change.
All of these and more are involved.
Yet insight is limited. And self-perspective too.
My mother was a moth - this problem is solved.

One must STOP in the caterpillar journey
For transformation, what we can become.
One must change to a much gooey mess
to undergo metamorphosis and change.

Is the potential understood? Is it realized?
We just don't know. Yet it does.
The Call of The Wild. And the need to Become.
Gain the wings, lose the teeth and the fuzz.

It is about letting go, trust the process
Of growth and experience and your view.
It is Becoming. You are more than you are
With things you already had. And you knew?

The colors are on the butterfly
And already within what we were.
Can we all learn from this? Can we help?
These changes will most surely occur.

By Scott J. Simmerman © 2000
1adelphabredowii.gif

Hey Asa, I'm here!!! Sorry been at work, then college all day.

I know how you feel, I was tempted too when I saw people had counted May's loss but like Broxi I think I'm going to stick to weight loss in June only - its real, even if I do fail challenge I'll feel properly proud of self if that makes sense...

Weight feels like its stuck today. I think I'm maybe not drinking enough water and the husks just aren't doing there work for me (if you know what I mean :eek:)

Still, I feel glad to be doing something abut my weight and I keep imagining myself getting back into my bike leathers or swishing around all think like... does the trick for me xx Hope you've all had lovely days...have missed so much postwise!!

Yeah, you both are right! I just got so tempted to put down my very nice number 4 lbs on the June challenge :D, for a great start. But let's face it, June challenge should be the weight that comes off in June. Ok, I will stop talking about it now :D, and I hope for a very great WI for the both of us on Monday!

Well, had a crappy day yesterday, but I am hoping this one will be better!

How much water do you drink? Too bad the husks aren't helping. I do think water is really essential for loosing weight. I get so dehydrated when I don't drink enough. I mean almost straight away. Strange.

What a great goal image to have! Yeah, hard to keep up with the posts sometimes. But, I usually just skim them if I have been away for a whole day, and I don't have the time to catch up on everything.

Well, better get going here. Talk to you soon!

Hi girls! A new morning i started, and I am hoping this day will be better!

What a wonderful poem Claira!

Well, about the emotions... I sure feel that my emotions are much "closer" to me now. I have to get them out, rather than eating them up like I used to do. I hope I can find a long term "plan" for dealing with them, right now I am not too great with it :D. Picking fights with my boyfriend just to get something off my chest (yesterday). I have to learn how to communicate my feelings in a better way :eek:. But this is better than eating them up anyway :D.

I also agree that I never thought I would be able to stick to this for so long. I thought my limit was 3 weeks. But you all have changed my thinking, helped me stretch my boundaries of what I am capable of doing. For that, I am so thankful to you all!!! :grouphugg:
:thankyou:

Good morning all. I've been thinking about how I feel and treat people this week. Had a few issues at work yest, that are going to take a few weeks to sort out.. but sometimes I know I need to step back, and rather then going in with both feet, think first.. Pretty much like the CD, this week, I've had the Barbados image in my mine, how embarrassed I'd feel in front of my BF and his family the first time I went on hols with them, FAT.. I have my WI tonight and not sure I should have even looked, but did the same as usual.. stepped on scales and looked like I'd lost 4lb since yest!! Sure thats not true, but it has pushed me on to stay ss for the next week until my weekend away. I have my measurements taken tonight, thats if my CD has the time. I, like Broxi felt a bit robbed last week.. Not the same issues, but the CDC had her friend hovering outside while she weighed me. I was embarrassed and it was rushed. Hope the same thing doesn't happen again tonight. We should get our WI in confidence Right?? Anyway, i'll stop my moan now (but) day 22 on my TOTM, sorry everyone, to keep going on about it, lol..

Enjoy your day and good luck to everyone who has their WI tonight. xxx

Hi butterflies and claira,

Well as always i wake feeling positive but im at home a lot as im a childminder so time sometimes seems to drag. I do go out lots just to get out the house but food is everywhere!!! Anyway, will start with my water, then my shake and see how i go. Thanks for all the advice x :)

Back