ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

morning, carolyn im home all day and on & off here, if you are feeling weak, speak to me, can you put your detils up in left hand column, xxx

Good morning all. I've been thinking about how I feel and treat people this week. Had a few issues at work yest, that are going to take a few weeks to sort out.. but sometimes I know I need to step back, and rather then going in with both feet, think first.. Pretty much like the CD, this week, I've had the Barbados image in my mine, how embarrassed I'd feel in front of my BF and his family the first time I went on hols with them, FAT.. I have my WI tonight and not sure I should have even looked, but did the same as usual.. stepped on scales and looked like I'd lost 4lb since yest!! Sure thats not true, but it has pushed me on to stay ss for the next week until my weekend away. I have my measurements taken tonight, thats if my CD has the time. I, like Broxi felt a bit robbed last week.. Not the same issues, but the CDC had her friend hovering outside while she weighed me. I was embarrassed and it was rushed. Hope the same thing doesn't happen again tonight. We should get our WI in confidence Right?? Anyway, i'll stop my moan now (but) day 22 on my TOTM, sorry everyone, to keep going on about it, lol..

Enjoy your day and good luck to everyone who has their WI tonight. xxx

Oh my god I feel sorry for you with your TOTM :(. I can't imagine. Looks like a great weight loss for you WI tonight! And yes of course the WI should be private, and she is getting paid to have enough time for you I would think!

Hey gals! Just checking in to say hi! Hope everyones day turns out lovely. I can feel many of us have been having a off couple of days here and there. I am hoping it will be better for all of us soon! Just keep our eyes on the ball (goal :)), and start visualizing how wonderful we will feel and looks when we reach our goal!

Hi Claira,

Sorry not really up on this forum and how to edit etc. Don't know what you mean about my details. What do you want to know? Im on Cambridge SS+ and an extra + I think i should add as i pick occasionally. Have 17lb roughly left to loose. That will take me to 11st 3lb which is my goal weight, any less and i look gaunt.

Thank you for your support - been ok so far but its later in the day i pick x

Hi everyone! Would it be possible to join your fab group please? I can't believe how fantastic your support of each other is and I could use (and maybe give) a little help. I'm on week 3 ss and, after a little wobble yesterday where I thought it had stopped working for me, I've lost 2lbs this am (I think!). I dropped 10.75lbs in my first week and 6 in my second and got a bit cocky I think and, although this week has been easier regarding the cravings and the tiredness, its been a mental struggle cos I lost nothing for 4 days. I can't help weighing myself every day - although I know its not a good thing to do. I'm just so desperate to be reassured that its happening for me. Am I being stupid to worry? Probably!!!

Hi everyone! Would it be possible to join your fab group please? I can't believe how fantastic your support of each other is and I could use (and maybe give) a little help. I'm on week 3 ss and, after a little wobble yesterday where I thought it had stopped working for me, I've lost 2lbs this am (I think!). I dropped 10.75lbs in my first week and 6 in my second and got a bit cocky I think and, although this week has been easier regarding the cravings and the tiredness, its been a mental struggle cos I lost nothing for 4 days. I can't help weighing myself every day - although I know its not a good thing to do. I'm just so desperate to be reassured that its happening for me. Am I being stupid to worry? Probably!!!

Hello honey, of course you can join, this thead is the endless thread of sweet nothings, the girls are lovely.

Im a scale hogger too so try not to do it, I wouldnt worry too much about nothing for a few days, this diet has a mind of its own, the weight sneak off when your not looking like a watch pot, plus if its nearly TOTM too you tend to retain a bit of water, so dont worry, just try and enjoy it so far.

What thread have you joined claira??

Hi Asa how are you today??

I managed to do fifty sits up on the AKP today but stomach muscles are killing me so im giving it her break for a few days so I dont damage them.

TOTM has finally come woot woot, total agony though but glad it has come.

:sign0168:i have to say i am shocked that i have stuck this out so long, and still not so much as licked a finger, i have more strength than i ever realised, and i have to thank you all so much, not just the forum but this little group, i honestly feel i have made some wonderful new friends, so thankyou all, we are all strong and will all still be here christmas, even if some of us get to goal earlier than that, we will stick together.
love you all xxx

Your doing amazing you should be so proud of yourself honey x

Hi Claira,

Sorry not really up on this forum and how to edit etc. Don't know what you mean about my details. What do you want to know? Im on Cambridge SS+ and an extra + I think i should add as i pick occasionally. Have 17lb roughly left to loose. That will take me to 11st 3lb which is my goal weight, any less and i look gaunt.

Thank you for your support - been ok so far but its later in the day i pick x
i'll be here any time, today,
the details bit is height weight body mass, its nice to see peoples, you go to cp user, then to edit details, and add things save then on your next post it will show up, 17lb is not alot you can do that in 1-2 months, i will help you as much as i can, so will the other girls here. xx

thanks witchy,
i found another poem for inspiration,
the bb thread is now in group x

Birth of a Butterfly -

A mama butterfly lays all her eggs,
Out pops a caterpillar, crawling on its legs.

The caterpillar first is rather thin,
But then it eats till it bursts through its skin.

After growing nice and big,
The caterpillar climbs on a leaf or twig.

It makes a shell where it hangs inside,
Then the shell cracks, and the parts divide.

Inside the shell, a change was going on,
The form of the caterpillar now is gone.

When the shell opens, what comes out?
A beautiful butterfly fluttering about.

Author Unknown

:welcome2:
wannabelovely xx

I love that poem xx

I want a keepsake of the butterflies to keep with me after my journey, like a pendant or something, to remind me what we have gon through together.

How are you Claira, already for tonight?? Ive told hubby he has to make sure is out of the house for work on time as I want to be sat in bed tv on and laptop on knee in time haha.

ive just put on a group thread lol,
i am having my butterfly tattoo, to remember you all forever, x

OOO good idea, I have just the place for one hehe.

are you going to tell x

Back