ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Oh my god Whitchy! I had no idea. I admire what you did, it must have taken a lot of strength!!! I am so proud of you.

Hey Asa I was so weak back then and its shaped me into a stronger person, thank you. I love this place, im banishing all my ghosts before I come out of this cocoon.

Yes, way to go!!! You are doing so fab! And that hubby of your sounds wonderful! Together we will shed the pounds and be the best us that we can be!

YES we will, thank you Asa, I love this little group its like having the stabilizers to ride a bike if you know what I mean haha, ok that makes no sense at all, but I know what I mean.

It was 80s day on music channel yesterday so while I was cleaning I was dancing all over the place, kids gave me some really funny looks dancing away to wham haha. aching like mad today so must have been a good workout.

Wow Victoria, what a story! You are incedibly strong and now you're going to be incredibly thin! You look so happy and in love with your new man, who incidentally is gorgeous! My husband loves me when I am fat but I also want to look good for him too so that he will be proud of me because he has been brilliant to me too when I came from a bad place.
We only have the future to look forward to now! x

We can do this together cant we:grouphugg:We just need to get through Fridays better dont we??

Witchy your post made me cry, thank god you got away, I read it to my husband and he said it's hard to believe that someone can be so cruel to the person they are meant to love.

Glad you are happy now you deserve it. xxx

Witchy your post made me cry, thank god you got away, I read it to my husband and he said it's hard to believe that someone can be so cruel to the person they are meant to love.

Glad you are happy now you deserve it. xxx

Aww babe sorry, Im very happy now, been married four years now and we have an extra addition who is three, the kids call him dad and is going through the process of adopting them officially now. I just want to do this journey now to finish it all off, I was slim before all this so will be nice to finish it.

Hey we def need a spa trip together when we have completed our journey together, I would love that.

Friends dont understand out their, I get your fine as your are, oh behave your not fat bla bla bla, how many people try to sabatage without knowing what they are doing. This is why I need you lot so much we are doing this together.

Fridays are hell on CD! You'd think pre-CD I had big exciting Friday nights! Not! I'd be knackered after work and laze about or sleep- hating if I'd to go somewhere. Which proves this Friday feeling is just psychological - I'm scared I'm not going to enjoy my weekend. But I've enjoyed every weekend since I started CD, apart from Fridays! x

That's amazing your man is dad to your kids. Beautiful. My Jason did that too with my son who is now 17 and we married when he was 3. He called him Jason and when we came out the church he immediatley started calling him dad.
We are al going to be amazing and we will support each other to the final pound. Then it would be great if we could book a luxury weekend at a spa or whatever. Even that is a goal to keep going.

I love the music from the 80', it is the best cleaning music, haha. I also love this group as it gives so much support. I sure do understand what you mean with stabilizers to ride the bike, that is exactly how I feel :D.

I think it is great that you are doing this weight journey Whichy to finish off that old chapter of your life. The future looks bright (and skinny too :D).

I'm going to go and get my porridge now. Catch you all later xxx

Morning butterflies, Well im feeling a lot more positive today after a good night's sleep - thinking back to yesterday i realised why i ate (nagged my 16 yr old to do some revision for gcse's for tuesday) and she keeps chatting on msn and we shouted at each other and i went straight to fridge to get mars bar. Will throw them away today as i can't control myself and im an emotional eater who turns to food in stress so am going to try something else and stick to shakes only. :)

Good Eveing Everyone!! And a special welcome to Wannabeelovely!!!

I am just trying to catch up on posts.......

Broxi - I totally get what you are saying, and feel the same!!! I really want to treat myself after my first WI - but trying not to think about it! I went out last night, and did really well on water and coffee!!
Tomorrow will be hard as I am meant to be going shopping with the girls (going over to Birmingham!) and we always have a lazy lunch, with wine!!

I keep thinking to myself 'this is only going to be 4 months of my life, not eating or drinking at a function doesn't make me not take part or enjoying myself - it won't be forever!!'

So I have brought myself some magazines, and I am going to look at all the lovely clothes I can wear when I am thin!

How is everyone else??

Bxxxxxx

Hello LadyB. Good to see you on here again, have missed seeing your posts. Isn't it nice to graze through mags and think that the day is fast approaching that we will be able to wear them.

xx

Morning butterflies, Well im feeling a lot more positive today after a good night's sleep - thinking back to yesterday i realised why i ate (nagged my 16 yr old to do some revision for gcse's for tuesday) and she keeps chatting on msn and we shouted at each other and i went straight to fridge to get mars bar. Will throw them away today as i can't control myself and im an emotional eater who turns to food in stress so am going to try something else and stick to shakes only. :)

Hi Carolyn.

I know how you feel, my son is doing his GCSE's at the moment and I'm on at him a lot of the time to revise and keep feeding him healthy subsainable food to keep his brain active (well that's the plan anyway). But this morning, I collected him from my BF's after my night shift and he hadn't had any breakfast, so as I drove back home, we passed a Mcdonalds.. Oh dear.. He wanted breakfast, and he hardly eats crap food, so pulled in; drove through.. It took soooo much willpower to order him a bacon and egg mcmuffin meal and nothing else.. But as he started eating it, I was dribbling looking at him and it was really hard. But did resist.

Draw a line under it, and its a new day so, I'm sure it will not hinder your progress at all. Have a good day. xx

Morning Butterflies :D

Hope you are all well. The weather in Essex is awful, has been raining on and off for a few days. So, need to stay in and get on with sorting out some paper work that I keep putting off, but now I've only got 3 weeks til my move, I can't put it off any longer.

Feeling positive today, afte resisting a Bacon and Egg Mcmuffin this morning and my TOTM has now come to an end, Yeeeeeehhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa! After 24 days..so hope that this will now show up in my loss each week, as do feel it has been hindered due to that. On ss+ this week as a build up to my weekend away, so got chicken and green veg for dinner (wow), lol.. exciting eh!

How is everyone today? Will pop in and out of here today, so chat soon. xx

Good morning ladies!!!!

Gosh the weather is awful!! I can't believe I have my heating on in June!!!!

I am just catching up on posts!

Nikki - I would love the breakfast you described today - it is my favourite thing on a Sunday along with a pot of tea, papers and Hollyoaks!!!! At least I can look at the fashion and think I will be in those clothes soon!!

Bxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone, Missed you all the last couple of days and gutted I missed out on the clothes conversation!

LadyB you are stunning as it is! Imagine you in Diesel jeans! And Broxi getting under 12...its been years since I've been under the 12 stone mark so I'm looking forward to hopefully achieving this myself one day - I can't imagine the excitement.

On a bright note like many others I can see the weight loss now. tried on a winter coat that I couldn't wear last year, and it fits beautifully now! So wonderful to see our new selves emerging...

Like LadyB I can't wait to wear jeans. Great jeans. Not jeans from New Look! And when I'm at target I'm going to indulge my love of 40s and 50s clothing and dress the way I like, rather than what makes me look less fat. The liberation...its almost to big for me to grasp!

I'm just emerging from the lack of energy I had for the first three weeks too, thank goodness. Still dealing with awkward emotions. Feeling a lonely alot, especially hearing about your husbands and families, but also find this very inspiring too - have hopes for the future. Thankyou ladies xxx

Contrary - Thanks for your kind comments, I don't feel like that most of the time, as my body is sooooo big! ha ha

I get you about buying crap jeans - well they are not crap - just not the ones we want!!! I think we should go and get some together! I don't think you live too far from me....

Also our starting weight and goal is very similar - so we should finish around the same time!!

Bring on the jeans!!!

good morning all, some really heart felt stories, bought a tear to my eyes,
i am off on on hols tomorrow, im getting a bit bored of foods now but still want to stick to it, no weight change for 4 days hhhmmmm, im sure there will be a nice loss when i get back from hols, ony 5 days, will keep busy, 2 more jeans today falling down, got all my 16s on but big belly roll at the top, so a few more weeks b4 comfy. will stick to 18s for a bit.
fridays are my hardest cos its always been treat day, used to go to mother in laws have her cardboard cooking but a yummy pud, then cos the food was shocking, we would have a takeaway on the way home, still drive past that same takeaway on way home and have to watch all eating pud now. but i am getting skinny, hehehe
my mother in law told me i wont do it, not as thin as i want, so more determined to show the poisoned little dwarf, sorry thats what we call her lol xxx

Back