ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

ha ha - I ask a question and you awswer it before my post even goes up!! ha ha!!

Yes, I have had some good weeks, I just wanted to make 2 stone by yesterday!! Oh well - I will do it next week!!

Right I am going to get off and do some cleaning!! Really happy about your new bmi!! whoop whoop!!

Speak to you later - keep smiling babe! I also feel like lying out in the sun - think I might do this after I have cleaned the house!!

Bx

think its gonna be the house...... i hate house work, matt loves it, xx
got my step daughter tomorrow so dont know what were up to then yet xx

good idea the sooner i clean the sooner i can sunbathe, bet you lost 2st by today xx

I hope I have lost 2 stone..... right I am off to clean, and get a shower!!! catch you later!! xxxx

I'm far too busy sulking AGAIN! My scales still havent budged & I have decided that I must be the only person to do SS and only in week 3 STS!

:flamingmad: :flamingmad: :flamingmad:............. I am flamin mad!

:rant2: :rant2: :rant2:........... I'm fumin!

But I am not givin in!

i feel really bad for you, have lots of water im sure you are already, is your totm due? that may affect it, or maybe you are going to have a really big loss next week, i know that doesnt help you right now.... but i have seen it on someone elses, and they lost 9lb in 4th week. so there is hope ,xxx

Hey Lady B,

Things have been a bit manic - lots of job stuff going on! Noticing some BIG changes dietwise though. My bmi is 27 something - so close!!! My feet have gone down a shoe size and my bra size has gone from a 38E to a 34 DD - blimmin amazing! I have no clothes that fit though!! One pair of 16s...suspect will soon be in the 14s which means.. oh so near that jeans shop!

I went away for a weekend which was incredible (ps ladies lymphatic massage wonderful for gettings the lymph and the scales moving) and last night for the first time in years I went out in town, danced, partied. And...sober. Fantastic waking up at 8 with a clear head and energy althugh feet are in shock...

Who else has noticed some big changes in their lives?

well done, you have great losses so i hope my ss+ will be as good xxx

wow Contrarytintagel - those weight loss statistics are pretty amazing! Well done!! I love the idea of losing weight of your feet - you know you're doing great when that happens!!!
Just want to say a huge thank you to you all for the amazing support you gave me the other day when I was on that MASSIVE downer! It truly helped me pick myself up and carry on. I've got this meal out tonight and then, from tomorrow, I'm going to go for it with all I've got and get to where I want to be - and that's all down to your fab support. Hope you're all ok and doing well cos you all deserve to .
Beach-ball hang on in there hun! Its going to happen for you if you keep the faith and keep coming on here to share your feelings - we definitely all understand so keep your chin up and forge ahead! You CAN do it and just think how ace you'll feel when the scales finally move and you've won the battle!!! You go girl!!!!! xxx

wow Contrarytintagel - those weight loss statistics are pretty amazing! Well done!! I love the idea of losing weight of your feet - you know you're doing great when that happens!!!
Just want to say a huge thank you to you all for the amazing support you gave me the other day when I was on that MASSIVE downer! It truly helped me pick myself up and carry on. I've got this meal out tonight and then, from tomorrow, I'm going to go for it with all I've got and get to where I want to be - and that's all down to your fab support. Hope you're all ok and doing well cos you all deserve to .
Beach-ball hang on in there hun! Its going to happen for you if you keep the faith and keep coming on here to share your feelings - we definitely all understand so keep your chin up and forge ahead! You CAN do it and just think how ace you'll feel when the scales finally move and you've won the battle!!! You go girl!!!!! xxx

YEAH! Lets all stick together! Obviously I'm peed off but I'm carry on! Yeeeees xx

Good morning beautiful ladies!!!

How are we all today???

I had a good WI yesterday- I lost 2.5lbs. I really thought I wouldn't have lost anything - so I am quite happy with that!

It is a lovey day again.......... I had so much sleep yesterday.....had a nap from 7pm till 11pm, and went back to bed at 1am......

Bethan xx

Well done Bethan thats amazing with your TOTM, im STS as im time of the month again was two weeks over and had come with avegence.

BUT......... my body is changing dramtically so although weight not changing this week my legs, bum and shape is moving so im really happy, bought a lovely maxi dress in a size 20 oMG a size 20 i was 24/26 seven weeks ago and my tops are now 18s so im not bothered this week, it will move again soon but at least something is happening.

Hope you are all well and happy with our lovely changes, its been hectic last two weeks and ive really missed you all.

Hiya clare how are you today??

thats great news about the dress witchy, your doing fab, xxx
hope broxi is having a good time with her sister xx

I'm ok Witchy!
Booked Harry Potter tickets for weekend after next... My daughter's back from her trip to Wales (camping for 8days) so you can only imagine the washing!:family2:
I'm just spending the weekend chillin xx xx

had my 3rd shake and in the end tuna and courgette, going to do ss+ for this week, see what happens, i have 2 birthdays this week so knew i would be eating for at least one, going to stick fully to ss+ though, no swaying x
i have come further than i ever thought and im not going to give up now, just adapt as i need to, feel a bit annoyed i couldnt do 12 full weeks ss, but better than having a blowout, which is my usual answer.
sorry just needed to let off some steam and convince myself im doing the right thing, i dont want to let the side down xxxxxxx

Claira hunni, you are doing fab, with ss+, you'll be able to eat with your son now anyway and to be honest, the losses are so similar, ounces different, thats it/ I've been peeping at other ppl's stat's on here, before I did ss+ and some ppl have no change to their loss at all. It sometimes pay to up the plan slightly anyway, to give your body that boost. You let off as much steam as you like :) xxxx

Hey Lady B,

Things have been a bit manic - lots of job stuff going on! Noticing some BIG changes dietwise though. My bmi is 27 something - so close!!! My feet have gone down a shoe size and my bra size has gone from a 38E to a 34 DD - blimmin amazing! I have no clothes that fit though!! One pair of 16s...suspect will soon be in the 14s which means.. oh so near that jeans shop!

I went away for a weekend which was incredible (ps ladies lymphatic massage wonderful for gettings the lymph and the scales moving) and last night for the first time in years I went out in town, danced, partied. And...sober. Fantastic waking up at 8 with a clear head and energy althugh feet are in shock...

Who else has noticed some big changes in their lives?

Contrary, I'm sooo impressed hunni. My clothes are feeling lots looser, my BMI has reduced by 2 now, and I'm now in the 13's, instead of the 15's :). I've still a long way to go, I feel, but getting there. xxx

thanks luv, just spoke to a new councellor, seeing her friday, my other is too quick and further away, i only get a max of 15mins, and as you all know i like to talk, so this one said i can 1/2 hour hour whatever it takes lol. i will be there all day x

I'm really surprised at how much the quality of CDC's varies - I've read about some great ones and some awful ones! Mine's pretty awful! I was thinking about changing over cos she doesnt really seem to give a toss about how I feel or whats happening with my weight. My appointments last about 5-10 minutes max and the second after I've weighed, she goes to stand by her boxes of CD stuff waiting for my order. There's no support mid-week (which last week I could really have done with!) and no conversation or reassurance about my progress. When I ask her anything or voice my feelings, she just says 'well, lets see what next week brings' and then she tells me to drink more water!!! Also, her husband and kids sit in the room while I weigh in and her OH makes comments - its a tad embarrassing to say the least. The other week, he was sitting there eating egg on toast!!! I hate going and am actually beginning to dread it but I'm too much of a wuss to say anything!!!
If you want to change over, do you just go to a different CDC or do you have to go through the whole rigmarole of filling in that form thingy? xxxx

Hey Witchy! Your positivity and delight are bounding out of my screen here!!! What a fab achievement - well done!!!
Nikki, it must be a brill feeling to be in the 13 stones!!! Well done to you too hun! I got into the 14 stones for one day last week but now I've gained 1lb, I'm back in the 15s - bahhhhh!!!! Not for long tho I hope! xxx

Back