ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

i saw a bra online somewhere that had no underwire, cant remember where, although last night i found an old bra with one of the underwire missing, so i took the other out and wore that, lol.xxx

ha ha - that is clever!! I have brought some new secret bra tops from M&S made for dd to g cup - but it is too small!! I have been looking at the bravissimo nightwear - but will wait for the next stone to go first, in case I change size!

are you happy with still having largre boobs, when you get to goal, your boobs look like their a nice shape, mine are too high under my chin, if i lie on my back with no pillow, i cant breath, im looking forward to getting mine reduced, i feel like with the weight loss and boob reduction there will be a whole new me, watch out matt lol xxxx

I think I have always had big boobs - so kind have grown used to them. Even when I was very slim - 7.5 stone, they were still d to dd cup! I don't hate them enough to have surgery at the moment - I have always wanted to have children before I considered anything like that.

My next door neighbour wants a reduction to. I can totally understand why you would want them. I find it hard when men stare at them - but to be honest it is my Mum, Sister and female friends who are fascinated with them the most. They always want to try on my bra's.

I also have a feeling like you, that my boobs are still growing! When I was this size before, I was an E to F cup.

I wonder if once you put on weight, then they will just always retain the weight????? What do you think? I sometimes still get growing pains in mine.

Also, if I ever happen to be fat again - then my boobs balance me out. I bet it is the same for you ....... if I had a small bust my body will look all wrong.

Also - just one more question for you........... were you ok breast feeding? and did you boobs get bigger? Some people say that large breasts just swell, but don't get bigger. I would worry about the weight of my boobs near my baby - in case I suffocate them!! ha ha!

Right bed time for me babe......... it has been great on here tonight!!

Sleep tight.
xx

Sorry Lady b and Asa, I didn't realise you couldn't see my pics unless you were a contact so I have now changed it to a public album so you can see them in my profile album.

Zoe - you just caught me! Thanks for making them public, I will add you as a friend anyway.

You look amazing babe - you have such a pretty face...... I think you should get it up on your profile!!

You husband looks sweet too - you make a could couple!!!

I am glad you enjoyed your day London - and thanks for sharing your lovely photo's!

bethan, i did breast feed for 6 weeks but i had mastitus in first week and wasnt helped to understand feeding properly, charlie would feed constantly, at 6 weeks they were really cracked and bleeding , i felt awful because i thought what was the point in having massive boobs if i couldnt feed him, i went from a 36g to a 36m, very scary, then down to 34 hh, after stopping feeding, but i still produce milk 2 years on, and was producing it at 3 months pregnant, im just weird lol,
i would def agree with waiting till you have a little monster first lol, sorry their not all like my little charlie xxx
zoe your doing so well xxx

Thanks Lady B, I am worried about putting my pic to my profile because of people coming on and viewing and recognising me with all my statistics there etc. I know it's only a slim chance of that happening but sometimes I have sneaky peak at work and I wouldn't wany anybody from there finding me on it. Maybe when I am a bit more confident about my weight and don't mind who see's how much I weigh-silly isn't it :eek:

I couldn't breast feed cos of my big boobs. They definately were not pert enough either and it was a mission holding my baby to my breast and holding my boob at the same time so I didn't smother her lol In the end I just couldn't get her to latch on properly. I tried again with my second daughter but the same problem again.

not at all, i put my worst pic on to embarress me into continueing, i have to do funny things like that, i think im thin sometimes then i see a photo and get some realization, i think im the opposite to an anorexic, i look in the mirror and think im a size 10 lol, xxx
night all off to bed now, b4 he starts without me lol xxxxx

I couldn't breast feed cos of my big boobs. They definately were not pert enough either and it was a mission holding my baby to my breast and holding my boob at the same time so I didn't smother her lol In the end I just couldn't get her to latch on properly. I tried again with my second daughter but the same problem again.
it can be very frustrating cant it, he is always flashin my boobs for me the little monkey, think he will def be a boob man when he grows up lol xx
night luvvy xx

lol, night night all xx

Hi all, I've felt really ill all day with very sore throat, ears, head and neck. I'm miserable. I ate a bit at dinner time cos I was ravenous and I couldn't cope with hunger pangs on top of feeling like this. But I'm really trying to get my head in the right place again. I'm back at work next Thurs so will have more routine then. But I'm going for it.
You've all been busy talking today! I've slept most of day and night and only wakening when paracetamol are wearing off.
Glad about your date Contrary, hope it goes well. I remember how nerve wracking that whole thing is!
Good night everyone, I will come on tomorrow and talk again xxx

Good morning girls! How are you all today? Are you feeling better Broxi?

Zoe, you look great in your pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Matt sounds great Claira for helping you out this time!

I think you are right LadyB, my boyfriend is afraid of change. Yes, it is a good thing that he loves me no matter what, but I definitely will have to change my thinking. And as you said, if I am not sure of what I want to do, no one else can help me!

Have a great day, I am off to work, then laundry, cleaning and all sorts of shores around here.

Good morning all, I feel terrible. My throat is killing me, I can't swallow and my neck and ears are are sore. I can hardly walk down the stairs. Oh I'm not a good sufferer! Hopefully I wont feel like eating though as I don't think I could swallow real food - tetras for me!

morning luvvy, make it nice cold tetras, hope you feel better later, xxx
asa think how many calories housework burns, xxx
im off out for the day in a bit, gonna see my step mum who can be a bit of a cow about my weight, but she has been really supportive, i cant believe im 12.10 today, thats 4lb so far this week, nothing at beginning of week then 2lb yesterday and 2lb today, i would love oanther 2lb tomorrow but that might be a bit adventureous, i know i can def get 12.7 by 15th,
im feeling really posotive again now xxx

Great Claira, the weight is falling off you. When I got under 12 stone I noticed a big difference but I'm smaller than you so you'll be quite thin now.

i have about 3 1/2 st to go now, so its not to bad, im 1lb off of looseing 4st inc pre cd, it is a great feeling, im just so excited about
12st 10lb woohoo... sorry, forget im nearly 32 lol xxxx

I hope you feel better soon Broxi! Being sick is the worst.

Congratulations about your weight loss Claira! How great! How was your mother in law? Those kinds are always some trouble with :D

Thanks Asa xx

Hope you get better soon Broxi, you sound really rough, big get well hugs coming your way xx

Well done Claira with the losses this week, that is brilliant.

Broxi luv :grouphugg: feel better soon.

Back