ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

hi girls went out for the meal tonight instead of tomorrow, took charlie swimming first, he learned to swim 2 widths in a row with armbands, im so pleased hes only 2 1/2, i cant swim well so really happy x
zoe, this pic was prob b4 your girls, so your body may be diff, i agree with alipally, that you need to find what is right for you.
i cant imagine myself being any smaller than i am, but i want to loose 3 more stone and get to about 9st 2lb, im 5ft 4in. my lowest i want is 8st 13 and highest 9st 13, thats what i should be for bmi around 22-23, if or when i reach ideal not overweight, i never want to hit overweight again, i want to0 be a size 10 and a 12 on those odd bloated days or after hols ect.
my sister is 5ft 8 size 10-12 and eats what she likes, if she dous gain a few lb she starves herself for a few days, i want to be slim like her and fed up of being the short fat one, but i want to be healthy not like her, i think set a goal you know you will be happy at take another 7lb off, get to that and see how you feel, you may want to put some back on, which will proberly happen after maintenance whilst learning, or you may want to go lower, i think when people say you will look gaunt their just not used to seeing you like that, you will look lovely what ever you choose, its important to be happy xxxx
thanks for the comments earlier, and yeah duhhh i found the sparkly lb thing straight after asking lol xxx

Good morning everyone! I am just a little bit sore today after my work out yesterday :D. Might go again tomorrow. It is so much fun, and I really want to do it regularly again. Next week I will add a meal for lunch, at least on the days I have my aerobic class.

I will have to go and get me some more bars as well, I have started to like them, and they are so convenient at lunchtime and when I am on the go.

Time to go to work, have a nice day everyone!!!

Thanks Claira I will go for 11st 7lb as that is 7lb off of the 12st and see how I feel nearer the goal. I agree about the body difference after the girls and it's a conversation I have already had with Pete and I mentioned how I will probably need to go a bit lower than before the kids as my shape-cesearean belly lol will have changed.

Asa, well done with the work out. Funny how the bars grow on you isn't it. I thought they were awful at first but now I love em.

Have a good day girls. xx

Yes, the bars got really good after the first try :D. I thought I was expecting something else.

How is everyone doing today?

hiya girls, oooh fitness, well done asa i went the gym again today, going swimming tomorrow and gym thursday and saturday, i dont swim i just take charlie, not to keen on swimming can just do a length, back on ss tomorrow, hope you got your shakes broxi need to to join me for motivation, who else is on ss, xx

good morning x
im off swimming today hope you all have a good day, xxxx
good to hear from you contrary, here goes with ss today hopefully, broxi are ready xx

Well, this is my second day of SS+.... too boring for words!

I had to force myself to eat all the chicken last night.... This evening is chicken again (cooked enough for two days, thinking I'd like it!) Then it was all I could do to get the last pack down my gullet.....
I'm planning on buying a Dover Sole fillet for tomorrow, and having a bit of green salad to go with.... moving up to 810 on Friday... if I can stand the excitement!! :rolleyes:

I know I have to do this, because I WILL eat whilst I'm away, but I'm so into getting this weight off at the moment it's a bit of a mental battle to be do the sensible thing (This is a new sensation for me as I've NEVER had a problem taking a break from SS'ing before!)

On the plus side my total loss for this week was 3.5lb!! 2.5lb til I've lost 100lbs!

Glad to see all you girls hitting the gym and doing exercise... I'll be joining you in 1 stone's time when I move up from SS to 810 on the long road to target and maintenance!!! So I hope that we can encourage one another to stick with it and hopefully compare inches lost! At the moment I really can't see any benefits for me doing anything beyond the walking I already do with the dog everyday... that exhausts me!
Contrary... the thought of military fitness camp scares me!!! Good luck with it, I really hope you enjoy being shouted at;) (if the instructor's gorgeous I might too!)

Zoe... glad to see that you've settled on a new target, I'm looking forward to seeing a new picture of you at 11st 7lbs!!

Hi all,

I found the food on SS+ too boring for words too! Had to force it down and in the end just couldn't face it. Far prefer the shakes to be honest. Decided not to go to boot camp tonight - bit disappointed as I was really looking forward to it, but I'm heading for Italy on the 10th of September so silly to start something and pay for it whn I'll be missing a couple of sessions.

The food is all inclusive and healthy vegetarian stuff but not sure if I should be SS+ing then having a week of normal food... I'd like the extra week to get another 3lbs off before my hols but at the same time I'm worried I'll get that massive glycogen pound pile on when I get back because I haven't gradually introduced food. Any thoughts?

My CDC thinks SS+ this week, be sensible on my week off, then go up to step 3 on my return, which she classes as two packs and a 500cal meal. This would probably suit me better as SS+ food and 810 make me hate eating, my taste buds are too picky so I end up eating nothing but chicken and salad and soon get restless...

I seem to be ok at taking breaks and getting back down to it and my weight at the mo is 11 stone 2lbs. Goal weight 10. 7lbs give or take.

On a completely randowm note I am being stalked by my postman and he has just requested me as a friend on facebook :(

hello, im still needing a big poo lol i have supositries but scared to use them, silly bugger, went swimming, charlie ditched the ring and jumped in big pool in just armbands, he went to deep for me to get him and i panicked, dad was there with him, but i couldnt reach, i did manage to swim about 20 widths which is really good for me, i cant breath when i swim, lol xx

is he fit lol xx

How was your ss day Claira? I can understand the panic you felt today at the pool!

Are you going on vacation Alipalli?

Wow, Italy sounds good Contrarytintagel!!! How is your dad doing by the way? That postman sounds creepy, did you deny the friendship on facebook?

I checked off another mini goal today, I got in my 48 size trousers!!! I still think they are way too tight (in comparison to the 50 size pants that I can take off without unbutton them :D).

How is everyone else today? It is a bit quiet on the thread today?

hiya, didnt manage ss............ so badley constipated still so had some spinach and quorn see if it helps, nothing is xxx
will try again tomorrow x
i feel really hopeless right now, dont know where my motivation is .

Hi ladies - how are you all??

Sorry I have not been on much, I had a friend stay all weekend and now I have lots of energy I am busy getting the house sorted!!!

How are you all??

Bx

Zoe - a Christmas get together sounds great!! Maybe we could make it a New Year party (ie have it at some point in the new year, when we have got over the financial part of Christmas!!)
How is your OH?

Broxi - Lovely to hear from you! 3 weeks was a long break for your CDC, I am surprised they didn't tell you. Good luck for getting back on the wagon - I am with you every step of the way. I have really missed your presence and posts on here.

Bx

Hello girlies, Claira have you tried dulcoease (docusate sodium) we use them a lot at work and the are very effective... hope it gets sorted soon. No one is motivated when horribly constipated - it's nasty!!!

Asa, get you!! In no time at all that 48 will be a 38. Just think of the London shopping soon! x

Things are pretty grim with my dad. Got a possible 3 month prognosis from a doc the other day, but a different doc thinks he's wrong so its a case of wait and see and lots more tests. Nowt to do but try and do the right thing, stay balanced and spend time with him and my family at the mo....

Postman wise I did indeed deny him! He's asked me out a cuple of times and given me a valentine in the past. The first time I was flattered but after that I started feeling uncomfortable at home when he was about and thats the bit I don't appreciate. Had a word with one of his colleagues and things went quiet so was bit fed up when I saw the facebook request. And talking of... are any of you lasses on it? Would be proud to add any of you!!

Night all x

Asa and Zoe - well done on your losses ladies!!

5 stone Zoe - WOW WOW WOW well done babe, you have done so well!!

I saw Barbara today, and her clothes are getting too big for her!!! I thought you would all like to know!

Sorry me again, I am thinking of changing my goal weight as I only put it at 10st 6lb due to it giving me a healthy bmi. However when I was a size 12 I was 12st and in the pics of me at this weight everyone thinks I look very slim and any lower would make me look gaunt. I have posted a pic of me at 12st in my albums under - me slim lol. Would you girls let me know if you think I should go any lower than how I look in the pic :eek: or if 12st is ok even though I would be out of the healthy bmi range.

I am finding it funny as I get smaller, as it feels so unsual for me to be slim. I just can't tell at the moment how much more I want to loose, as I don't want to look gaunt. So I guess I am trying to say (in a long winded way) that you may have to adjust your goal as you go!! It may be easier to work on clothes sizes than weight.......

I guess the end picture is only one you can judge for yourself...... becasue you need to live with the new you babe!

How much further have you got to go now?

Evening all, Contrarytintagel that is creepy. If it carry's on I would think about reporting him to Royal Mail. You think he would have got the message by now and realise he is making a nuisance of himself. Fingers crossed for your Dad. xx

Asa, well done with the trousers hun , they will be very baggy soon too. xx

Hi Bethan, nice to see you back. Hubby is doing well thanks, changed his dressing tonight and it's all clear of infection etc so all good. Good idea to make it a new years get together once we are all over xmas.

Claira, I can't breath when I swim too lol and it takes me forever to do lengths. I would have panicked if either of my girls had done that too. I have a fear of deep water and wouldn't be much help if anyone needed saving.

Back to School for my eldest tomorrow which is great with regards to a bit of piece ie no arguing between them both but back to the dreaded School run and rushing around in the mornings. My little one starts Nursery on Friday to. It's going to be strange having a couple of hours to myself with no kids, yipee.

Hope your all well. xx

Sorry Bethan, posted after you then. I have another 76lbs to lose. It was 91lbs to lose but I have amended my goal weight and when I get there I will see how I feel.

Back