ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

I know that feeling Contrary!!! How are you feeling today?

I actually loss some weight this past week, think about 4 lbs, without coming on CD fully (or to be completely honest, not a whole lot near fully). I am happy about the loss, but still maybe 8 lbs over from where I left off.

Today I am going to my grandma to continue the knitting, one leg-warmer to go, then I want to do something for myself for a change.

how is everyone today?

Hi Asa happy knitting and well done on your loss, that is brilliant.

Broxi any loss is good so again thats brill just think how big a pound of fat is (my cdc has globs of fat hehe)

Contrary please dont beat yourself up you have done nothing wrong we are human and we need to eat so its only natural and especially when we are down in the dumps, thats why I ended up in hospital.

I will be really honest here but wont tell anyone else im in this mess with gallstones and now having to do this with a loaded gun at my head cos while i was finishing my NVQ I was heading up to starbucks everyday for a large coffee and brownie, then macdonalds for tea and the occassional takeaway at night, so easy to do and so lovely, but once the doctor told me how much crap was in all of it it made me open my eyes to my eating habits, I am a junk addict not a food addict a junk addict.

Take each day at a time and for everyday you succeeed be happy, and the days you dont do it, draw a line under it and dont beat yourself up, just think tomorrow is another day, ive been doing this since July, god just think I could be well slimmer now haha, but hey ho.

We can do this together, I wish I hadnt hid away and told how i was struggling and we all should when we find it hard to help each other.

Broxi yes Fridays and weekends in general was my problem, but the threat of intense pain now is stopping the sneaking and wow I got through last night, ok we went to bed at nine but I got through it, today is going to be the test, scott goes to work at 2pm, think im going to go to HMV and get the family trainer for the Wii ive only got £40 in my purse and thats what it costs, then I dont do anything I will regret, like order the kids a takeaway and sneak some myself.

Will be about on and off all day.

Soo LadyB has a man, I did read about it so im suited for hope she does come for a chat today x

Morning everyone,

You are a lovely bunch! Asa that is fantastic news, especially as it was unexpected (which I always think makes it nicer) and Witchy thank you for your words of support, they made me feel a lot better.

Today the sun is shining, it is Autumn (my favourite season) and I told work I couldn't come in on my day off so I can do whatever I like! This feels fantastic! I'm not going to do anything exciting but keep myself busy pottering and tidying, maybe cleaning the car. This way I'll be busy enough hopefully to beat the cravings but not too busy!. Starting the day with some chinese tea which I'm learning about at the moment and feeling quite positive... hope you all have a good one and thankyou, sincerely. x

well you have a fab day and keep bobbing on when you need a chat, Im going to be on and off all day, having a lazy day till I get our new wii game then im going to have fun haha.

Evening ladies,

Asa great news on the loss this week xx

Broxi any loss is great hun xx

Wictchy, did you get the game?

Contrary, enjoy your day off and chill xx

Lady B, how are you and what have you been up to hun? xx

Hope every one has had a great weekend.

Witchy, thanks for a great post! I had an aha moment when I read what you said about being a junk addict, not a food addict, that's the same for me!

Contrary, what are you learning about the tea? Why would you go in to work on your day off? Do they expect that? I also love the autumn. Today was really nice, even though it was windy and raining every now and then. Felt great being inside knitting :D.

Bethan, a man? What, when, who, where :D! Tell us all about it :D. I have to look for that post :D.

Hi Butterflies, Hope you've all had a good weekend. It has flown in. I've been buying clothes. Now I'm thinner that's the clothes addiction rearing its head again. I don't bother with it when I'm fat. I bought jeans and jeggings, dress/tops and boots. All dead nice from Wallis and Next. And got the Estee Lauder gift. so I'll have no money left and be skint till end of month - I do that every month!
Not looking forward to work this week. Just get fed up going every day! But once I'm there it's good, well ok.
Asa, brilliant about your loss. Mine not good but for months now I've sts so I'm quite happy really cos if I keep going it will come off and I'm feeling really good.
Hope you've had a good day Contrary and you too Witchy. Enjoy your wii - I just went a walk with dog, after walking round shops! That's the extent of my exercise.
x

Evening Butterflies,

Broxi as you have spent all your money on cloths at least you won't be able to afford to eat anything, so maybe it's a blessing in disguise.

Asa well done on your weight loss, it's great to start seeing it come off again, gives you a mental boost.

Lost 2lbs this week, it should have been more but forgot to take my bar and tetra to work twice this week, ended up having chicken from the canteen, can't beleive i did it twice, it must be my age.

I put a pair of jeans on this morning that I brought about 5 years ago, they were to big so i took them in and i felt much slimmer in them, havn't worn any for years this pair i had never worn.

have a great evening xxx

Hi Louie, good to hear from you and well done on your loss - 2lb still good. Great about jeans isn't it? I'm loving this as I hadn't worn jeans for a long time. xxx

Hi Ladies!!!

This is just a short catch up to say hello!!!!!!!

I am fine and dandy - and thank you all so much for your posts, emails and texts!!!!!

I have just been so busy, I have been away with work and travelling miles and miles, I became an auntie twice last week (neice on Friday, and nephew on Saturday) and of course I have been busy dating!!! Andrew is lovely, and we are getting on very very very very well!!!

I will catch up with all your posts soon......... I hope you are all ok, smiling and happy!!!

Love to all of you!!

Bethan xx

Nice to hear from you Bethan! Glad everything is great with you! Do tell us more about Andrew when you have the time :D.

I woke up in a different state of mind this morning, enough with the nonsense, and continue toward my goal weight. Have a nice day everyone!

Hi girls, I lost 3lb this week :D.

Nice to hear from you Bethan, pleased all is going well xx.

Well done Loui Lou for your loss this week hun xx.

Contrary great your through day one hun xx

Broxi, hope you have a good week this week xx

Zoe nice one on your loss, keep us on out toes honey lol, Lost my purse so I didnt get my game and found it at 5pm when the shops were closed, law of the sod haha, ended up on the PS3 all night with Meg playing Little World it was so funny had hand a grand night.

Louis great loss too and good to see you again not spoken in ages

Broxi you sound like your having fun, nothing fits me now im hiding in baggies and belts, dont want to reinvent myself yet and dont want people to see the full loss till im ready.

Asa good on you lass, dont they say when the head listens the mind will follow or some other kongfu panda gumbo, makes sense thought, we can do it together.

Tintagel my sweet one day at a time xxx

Bethan WOW go you so pleased for you

Well my daugher is going through a change herself, she is finding herself and has seen old photos of my and likes the black style haha, think she turning herself into a gothic beauty, think I will give her a run for her money when im nice and slim and take her shopping to Whitby to all the gothic clothes and show how a real goth dresses, used to be one till I piled on the wait, dont see many fat goths haha so would love to wear all the lovely long black dresses again and my docs.

Hope you are all well.

Im really cross with myself and will confess, I bit a piece of pizza on Sunday when I was serving the kids spat some of it out and damn and blast im out of ketosis, soldering on though and didnt fall off the wagon.

kongfu panda gumbo, makes sense

:D:D:D:D:D LOVE this phrase!

Can't believe you're out of ketosis just for that!!?! Well done for getting rid quick!!

Ahhh goth clothes. I used to be kind of goth punky at one point - LOVED my bondage trousers! And they were tiny! At the time had no idea... ach well!

Yes thats what she wants to dress like bless her, I went for the long dress with lace tights and docs look, ive dug out my purple sparkley docs with purple ribbons.

hi girls, your all doing so well compared to me, im really fed up. im still at my friends, till wed, then god knows where. the house wont be ready for us till the weekend, i have a cd every morning and by tea time eating food. had a chinese this week , so annoyed at myself. i just want to get home and try for normallity. off to morrisons to get some salad.its so hard when everyone here is eating junk all day. sorry im sounding really sorry for myself. i feel like im letting myself and you girls down big time. i did my size 10 jeans on this morning but only just. my big belly is spilling over, so atleast i cant stuff my face, cos i wouldnt be able to breath lol. i dont know what weight i am and i dont want to know just yet either, gonna try and stay away from scales untill i am back on cd properly and feel a difference. i miss not chatting everyday, but will pop on every chance i get. xxx

Hey Claira, chin up honey you always feel better when your in your own home, just think when you get home you can do it properly, I wouldnt worry and dont stress yourself about it your not letting anyone down. Hope your ok xx

I am sorry, but I didn't make it today. I too feel like I am letting you all down, I was really determined this morning (as I usually am in the mornings). But after a dizzy, hungry day (I still don't feel well after my cold), I don't have any will power left. I don't want to blame it on my boyfriend, but when he is asking what I want to have for dinner, or if he should get me anything, I cave right away. No strength, no willpower. Sorry to go on and on every day about this :D.

Zoe, you are a star! 90 lbs!!!! That is truly amazing!

I am off to bed now, hope to be a bit more positive in the morning :D.

Hey guys,

Asa you nearly made it through the day so that's one step closer and Claira size 10 jeans!!!! No wonder you're struggling - so slim and away from home.

I'm on day 2 and absolutely sodding starving. Very, very nervous about work tomorrow (its a 13hr one) just hoping and prayig I don't cave or worse feel poorly ill again. Wish I'd thought this through and bought some chicken to take in, just in case... Good luck for tomorrow x

Back