ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Hi girls, I had a great time at Thorpe park last night and I did fit on the rides lol. I bit the bullet today and whent and had my butterfly tattoo done on my lower back with 7 stars to represent my 7 stone loss. I am having another 3 stars added in January wheh I have lost the last 3 stones. I really love it but it bloody hurt lol. I have added the pic in my profile album and when I get ready for the restaurant tonight I will take another one to update. Hope your all well xx

Had a lovely evening out with Hubby and had a small but nice meal at Jamie Oliver's Italian restaurant so not feeling too guilty. I have added new pic in my outfit from tonight -just a new top but it's a size 16 -yippee lol xx.

Hi Ladies!!!

How are you all????

You are all doing so well..................

I am just back from holiday - it felt strange feeling ok in a bikini!! ha ha! And I am nice and brown......... although the holiday wasn't that great - long boring story!

I also think I am about to get dumped by my man - I have found that he is back on the dating site!!! Charming! I think he is making a rather large mistake as we get on so well. Really not looking forward to seeing him now.

I have also managed to pack up smoking - but after checking the site when I got home - I have just brought some ciggys to see me through!!!

It is the middle of the night, and now I can't sleep.

Sorry for dumping this on you all - but I needed to write it down somewhere.

Bx

hi bethan, glad your back, if he dumps you he wasnt right anyway. think of it that way. dont settle for anything less than the right one. sorry the holiday wasnt great. but chin up your still doing well, xxx
zoe off to see your pics, saw the butterfly its lovely, i so want to get my 7st. xxx

Hi everybody,
I've a lot to catch up on!
Louie you look beautiful and so glamorous!
Bethan, lovely you are back and if Andrew isn't right you wil meet someone else but maybe there's a good explanation.
Everybody else hello and hope you're all good. Glad you're feeling better Witchy.
I'm not doing very well on my diet. Not losing and then I start cheating. It is hard to stick to anything 100%. When Iwas doing CD I thought if I could stic k to that I could stick to anything but it is just hard. Last night for instance, I had stuck to my diet all day then ate icecream and sponge pudding. I had been controlling my eating so well but it just goes. I know I keep saying this but I really feel like an alcoholic and I'm sure loads of us are like that. It's hard to think that we need to be on top of eating for the rest of our lives.

Anyway I've been a bit down too about my work. I work with kids with social, emotional and behavioural problems and it has just got a bit overwhelming recently. I feel so powerless in the face of so many huge problems.

Sorry for moaning. Today it is pouring but I'm going to do my ironing and watch x factor tonight. Looking forward to seeing jon bon! Can't believe he's smae age as me- he's like a boy!

Hi girls,

Thanks Claira, have posted a message for you on your page xx. How do you feel today?

Hi Bethan and Broxi, glad to hear your well.

Bethan he's not the one hun if he is playing about so best let go. There may be an explanation though as Broxi says. Fingers crossed it works out for the best for you xx.

Broxi don't be too hard on yourself as eating well in the day and then having a little of something at some point in the day sounds balanced to me. Your not binging or gone back to your old ways so sounds good to me. Hope things get better at work for you x.

I went for breakfast with hubby this morning to finish our weekend off before picking the girls up and enjoyed a lovely breakfast that was a treat but controlled and I stopped when full. It was a good feeling to be able to eat but feel in control and to know when to stop. I really feel I have changed my eating habbits for life. Lets hope the scales arn't too cruel to me tommorrow. Only had my small last night and the breakfast this morning and stuck to cd for the rest of the day prior to the meal and after the breakfast so fingers crossed. I will be happy to just stay the same lol.

So proud of you Zoe you are truly my inspiration, know what you mean about controlling, we went away for the night last night to OHs parents house, they all had steak and ale pie, pan fried leeks and mash, I took a pile of lettuce leaves and chicken lol, now I would never have done that last year.

Bethan hope you are feeling better today and have the talk, it might be simple, but if its not then you be strong and come and talk if you need to.

Broxi send you loads of love hun, you a have always been there for me and will be for you, if you need to talk ever xx

Off to look at Zoes buttertly now. Im having my butterfly on my bum to cover up an old one or on my back again to cover up and old one, I think it will be a permenant reminder of our journey together xxx

God its raining so hard today we are flooding over here in Yorkshire.

Hi everyone. Sorry I've not been on forum for a while but have been sticking to the diet and have now lost 32lb!

Good to see how well you are all doing - Zoe you are amazing -7st wow! I want to lose 6st and it's seeing how well you are doing that is inspiring me and keeping me going. Don't know why but I'm at a stage where I'm craving sweet stuff - every advert I see I want to eat!!! I'm holding out though and just have a sweet bar to satisfy the cravings.

Bethan, good to have you back. Hope all's ok with Andrew. I'll be in touch.

Bought a new kitten a couple of weeks ago and is he boisterous or what! I lost extra weight this week and I'm sure it's due to the fact that I'm having to chase him off everything he shouldn't be touching. I'm fetching toys out from under the sideboard/tvstand etc - I'm exhausted ha ha! He certainly keeps me active.

Hi Barbara, well done on the 32lb loss that is brilliant. Glad the diet is working well for you. Hope the sweet cravings subside soon x.

hi girls,
well done barbera, your doing really well xx
thankyou girls for all your support and putting up with me over the last couple of months, if it wasnt for you all i would have given up by now.
i have just completed a whole day woohoo. im starving and have a headache, so off to bed, roll on day 2. xxx

Well done Claira. The first day is hardest I think and then next two but you'll be ok after that!
Zoe you're just amazing!
Witchy thanks for your kind words. I'll come on earlier soon and we'll get a chat xxx

Hi girls, well I lost 1lb at weigh in today which I am very pleased about seeing as I had my meal out and a breakfast. Would have been happy at staying the same so 1lb off is even better plus I lost 2 inches yippee. It got me on my 100th lb too so I am a very happy bunny lol.

Claira, well done hun. Day 1 down - keep strong and day 2 will be behind you too. Sending you strong cd will power vibes xx

Hi Broxi and thanks. How are you doing? xx

hi girls ive done 2 shakes, but having a bad day, everything going wrong. was then invited out for dinner and felt ooohhh, but i did decline aiming to be good, then felt upset again, matt suggested a kebab, chicken one lol, i still managed to decline whilst feeling myself getting upset and angry for no reason, so came home and ate a bag of celery with marmite, instead of 3rd shake. hopefully i can stop there xx
hope your all having good days xx

Claira, how good were you declining 2 offers like that and eating celery instead. Well done hun -keep strong that was hard but you did it xx.

yeaaaaah Zoe :grouphugg::happy096::talk017::wow: well done, bet your doing cartwheels again hehe.

Claira sounds like your in the zone again even when its hard, good on you.

Spent the morning at the gym, did my programme twice then had a sauna and sunbed, really loving it and just had a lovely salad for me tea.

Went shopping this morning for a dress for saturday night, went into Evans as its the only shop that fits me and everything just seemed too baggy and big so left and went downstairs to Wallis and bought a beautiful black floor length dress with a little belaro to cover my arms, I got a size 20 as there wasnt an 18 and its a touch too big but dont care cos I didnt have get something in Evans and bought my first dress from a lovely shop, all good things come to those that wait (weight hehe).

hope you are all well and happy.

Zoe, you look great in your new pictures, and I love your butterfly tattoo, what a great reminder of your journey!

Bethan, I am sorry to hear about you man, did you talk to him about it?

Broxi, I feel exactly the same as you do with the alcoholic thing. It feels really strange. Right now I am sitting here, promising myself that I will quit tomorrow and start fresh, then something happens, and I choose to continue.

Witchy, well done for going to the gym, it sounds great!!! I love your new picture by the way!!!

How are you all tonight? I am not doing great on the diet, the opposite to be honest. But I do miss you guys, and I miss being on track with the diet. It has been crazy hectic at work for the past two-three weeks. I don't have any energy left outside of work. I am looking forward to my weekend cruise this Saturday-Monday, hopefully I can rest and get some energy back.

What do you think of Gillian McKeith and "You are what you eat"? We have an show like that here too, and I think some of the ideas are interesting.

Hi girls, how are we all? Does anyone have a particularly stubborn area that won't shift or is taking it's time to? Mine has been my tummy but I have noticed it is finally starting to do as it's told and shrink lol. I am hopong that the last 50lbs I have to lose is going to mostly come from there and a bit more off my thighs. It has already come off from my tummy but because of the c-sections I have had it was a bit low (gross sorry) but is finally pulling back in thank god. I don't think it will ever be perfect but I can live with it.

Asa, I have seen you are what you eat and it is so true but I cannot stand her. She always talks down to people with such insult. I know they need a good talking to but she is very condescending. Hope you well xx

Claira, how's it going hun? good or bad we are here for you xx

hello ....
i had 1 shake yesterday and a small pasta salad, a bit naughty, but not too high cals just bad carbs, today 2 soups as didnt have first till 6pm, and had to force that down, think i have tonsilitus, going to have a bite of red cabbage lol,
then tomorrow my brothers engagement doo, so i'll drive and have soda water, and try to avoid the buffet, so will only have 1 or 2 shakes b4 i go and take a tetra if i need it. im not being perfect but trying to slowly get myself back there, but with no binges or high calorie rubbish. like the halloween treat bucket lol.
zoe, thanks, prezzie on the way. xxx
asa hope your doing well love. xxx
and all you other lovely girlies xxxx

Hi, how are you all? I agree Zoe, I cannot stand her either. They air the British version sometimes here too, and the Swedish version is pretty much the same. I like the ideas though! I will borrow a book and a cookbook and see what it is. But first I will go on a cruise starting tomorrow and coming home on Monday. I won't bring any shakes, and I am out of bars. I will just have to do the best choices I can. Have a great weekend!!!

Hi girls hope you are all ok and well.

Claira your doing really good at getting back to it.

Had my weight in day later this week so thought id lost 3Ib but when I was on the scales at CDCs i had lost 4Ib so very happy this week, ive had a great week at the gym and going to take Georgie to school soon and then off to the gym for a a workout, sauna and sunbed so should be a nice afternoon before I do the school run.

My hard bits to shift are my arms, although they have come down 2" they are still massive.

I got measured yesterday too so was on a big high, as not had one since end of September

Arms 2"
Waist 4"
Hips 6"

its official that nothing fits me but im happy so I dont care hehe.

We are going out for a meal tomorrow night as its Scotts birthday so looking forward to wearing my new dress.

Bought two hair dyes not sure which im going with yet, rich plum or blue/black (which i always go with) so will do that tomorrow after the gym.

Back