ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Hi, I am well today if not getting a bit fed up with people telling me to be careful about losing anymore weight, I mean hello I still weigh 13st 8lb. My Hubby says it's because I don't look like I weigh what I do but it still gets annoying. Anyway moan over I hope you are all well and Claira nice to hear from you hun xx.

Hi girls hope you are all well, will have a catch up read to see whats happening with everyone.

Sorry not been on, Christmas hecticness yes I made that word up haha. Fallen off the sodding wagon and finding it really hard to get back on but I will do when I finish for Christmas all im doing is rushing around at the moment, no excuse I know but im fine with it, im not eating crap sticking to salads ect.

Anyhooo have a lovely Christmas lovely butterflies and speak soon when time catches up with me xxx

Hi Girls, Last night whent well and I had a fab time, felt very glam in my dress but felt concious of my arms all night-what am I like. My Husband was adamant I shouldn't wear a bolloro as he said I was covering up and I didn't need to but habbits are hard to break and I did feel a bit naked lol. I have posted a pic and my new avatar pic is of me at the party last night.

I had a few drinks last night and it was nice to let go and feel tipsy. I had no party food so very I am very pleased with myself. I am hoping the drink hasn't affected my weigh in tomorrow too much but if it has so be it as after 7 months doing cd straight with no blips I think I deserved it and thoroughly enjoyed myself. I have had a headach all day so far though lol as my body must be thinking what the hell was that- spend 7 months detoxing and then hit me a hard with gin lol.

Hope your all well xx.

OMG hon you look radiant in that profile pic! Congratulations! It was wonderful, wasn't it?

I think I was your weight when I first had to go to a wedding and wear no sleeves and no matter how hard the mister tried I did nothing but cover my arms with the long scarf I bought for that purpose all night. They weren't fat per se but I was convinced the entire world was staring at my bingo arms and I nearly burst into tears at the thought that despite losing all this wegiht I will never be able to wear anything without sleeeves and that was half my goal!

Guess what, there's good news! The habit of covering up goes away, and the skin retracts! I can't wait to show my arms these days solely because I can't believe I can nearly get my hand around the thickest part of them! Do they need muscles? Sure but for now they are fab and I'm enjoying them!

Sorry to go on but your arms comment resonated.

Now on another topic, MASSIVE congrats for having survived the event and not having given in and binged even after drinks! Well done!!!

I can't wait to be tipsy at Xmas and NYE lol. Looking forward to it far more than the food I guess >)

I'll update with my weigh in tomorrow but I doubt it was stellar.

What an inspiration!!!
Looking absolutely fabulous in your new pics!!! - thank you for sharing :)
Can't believe you've managed not to have ANY party food - aren't you a lil star? I know what you mean about covering your arms - I just got myself this fab New Years eve dress and spend another week trying to buy something suitable to cover my arms... Might go without it now (as long as I remember to put fake tan on and a lil bit of shimmer)
Good luck with your wi - am sure you'll have a good results.
Very tempted to get back on CD in Jan - especialy seeing such a fab results hun xxx
Keep on an EXCELLENT work xxx

Hi girls I lost 3lb at weigh in this morning.:bliss:
2lb to go for my 9th stone but I am not getting weighed next week because of Xmas cdc asked if it would be ok to leave it a week which I am ok with as I am having a Xmas day treat.

Thanks Minimimi for your kind comments xx.

Fake tan them arms girl, don't cover up you look great. Have a great time xx

Hi girls! Sorry I haven't been on lately, I have been busy at work and not so busy with my diet :(. You look absolutely stunning Zoe in your new picture! I was looking at your pictures and your starting picture as well, what a long way you have come! I hope you realize that? When I lost weight the last time I never really understood how great I looked when I was slimmer, I only saw that I wanted to loose some more to get to the "right" BMI, or what I thought was right. I regret not enjoying and giving myself a lot of credit for reaching that goal.

Well, it is time for bed here, and tomorrow is my last day at work, then I have time off until after New Years. We are going to Berlin for New Years. I am really looking forward to that. Talk to you again after the holidays.

Have a Very Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!!!!!

Thanks Asa.

It's Christmas eve girls, have a fab day tomorrow and Merry Christmas xx.

Hello girls,

Hope you all had a great Xmas and are looking forward to the new year. I am back on cd and have decided to do ss for this week instead of my usual ss+ to get myself back into ketosis. I assume I will have come out of it as I ate for Xmas day, boxing day and had one meal the day after Boxing day but it was a chinese meal as hubby took me out for dinner before returning to cd today.

I must say I enjoyed the food I ate but the guilt has been awful. I don't think there was a morsel that whent in my mouth without a guilty feeling to go along with it. I kept telling myself what Mike scott says on here "if you are going to eat, enjoy it and be happy with the decision you have made" (somewhere along those lines lol) but I just couldn't help but feel soooo guilty, even though it was a planned break and quite controlled too. I hope this isn't the way I will feel when it's time to finish cd and return to normal food but I am hoping that it will be different as it will be healthy food and not Xmas grub lol.

I don't know if it's because it is day 1 on ss but I feel crap. I am tired, grouchy and feel a bit down but not hungry which is weird. It's crazy as the 3 days I ate for there wasn't one time where I actually needed the food due to hunger, it was just about want and taste and the yum desire. It really does make you realise how our old habbits came about and unless we grab them by the horns and reign them back in they can run away with you again.

Anyway sorry to go on with the long post and I know I am talking to myself lol as no one is about but needed some self therepy to get me through. Hope you lot are back with me soon xx.

Thanks for posting your thoughts Zoe! It is good to take an honest look at your thoughts and your old habits. I hope you will do great going back to SS, but I am not worried :D. You are a star at this!!!

I have had a great Christmas, and I am packing to go to Berlin tomorrow where we will spend a few days and New Years Eve, I am looking forward to that.

I got a Wii game from my boyfriend this Christmas, and today I am completely sore from doing a lot of different exercises on the Wii fit plus board yesterday. I can hardly move today :D.

Take care, and have a fab New Years eve!

Thanks Asa, have a great time in Berlin hun xx.

I would love a wii fit as I really want to start toning up soon.

hey girls

Hope you are well, Zoe your are amazing and lood fantastic, Christmas has been brill not eaten bad and only had a few drink and I mean a few, turns out we dont drink in our house anymore lol scott is being ace. Well starting back on the diet in the new year when the Christmas food has gone.

So what did Santa bring everyone?? I got a new engagement ring from hubby to start the new year new, we have had such a crap year and everything is lovely now so i have put my ghosts to bed so new year new love new life new me new bod lol.

I got the new wii fit plus cant wait to play on it but been on back all week in bad haha I did my back in dancing with the kids lol.

My fav pressie is my iphone i love it, well when i can work out how to use it hehe.

Looking forward though to the diet again im sick of eating, even healthy, i think the diet makes you lazy to eating and the smallest of portions are too big these days. So im ready to move on to the next level of loosing weight. roll on the new year.

Ive not lost anything but ive not put on either and everthing is still too big so im still happy, im smaller now than i was before i had Alexander nine years ago so its an achievment, was a bit fed up for falling off the wagon for Christmas but now im happy again.

Will bob in daily again and get back into it.

Hope you are all well and happy

Helloooooooooo beautiful ladies!!!

How are you all!! Zoe - you look amazing!!!! People used to tell me not to loose any more too.......... just focus on what you want!! Nearly 9 stone hey - that is such an amazing achievement!!

Hello to everyone else too, as you are all doing so well - Victoria - nice new pic!!! Lovely Asa, Broxi, Claira and Nikki!!!! Mis Ama too!!! (Sorry if I have missed anyone!!!)

I am up at this silly time, as my cat is unwell and I can't sleep. I think the vet hospital think i am mad, as I keep phoning to check he is ok!!

Anyway, I think I am going to do the 1000 plan in Jan, as I have put on a few pounds over Christmas and trying to stop smoking. I have done soo well, but brought 10 fags yesterday when Dunsdon went in!!!

I can't even remember what my end weight was, but I stayed around 10 stone 7 to 10 for ages. I put some back on when I started eating properly again, due to the GI thing (the water that you first loose) - but I knew it wasn't lbs as my clothes all fitted. I must be around 11 stone 7 now, so I only have a bit to loose - but I want to get it off rather than slip back.

The good news is that I have been off the diet as long as I have been on the diet................... the diet feels like a distant memory now!!! Food is still not a motivator for me........ so my habits have changed. I think when you do ss for so long you get used to a life without food.

Anyway - man front! Andrew got dumped - he was a controlling depressive, but I didn't realise how controlling he was at the time. We had some good times together, but it wasn't right. So I went back on the dating site and got 5 dates with decent blokes in 20 hours!! I dated 2 men for a bit, but decided I had to get it down to one. So I am now dating Gary (Broxi he is Scottish!!) and he is lovely, very laid back....... it is very easy with him. So we have been dating for about a month and he brought me a very thoughtful Christmas present. It is the first time I have had a Christmas present from a boyfriend in 10 years......................

Anyway - I best stop my yapping.......... I expect I will be on here some more in January while I am doing my 1000 plan.

Love to you all - and I wouldn't be where I am today without you all. I just want you to know, that I will never forget the support and love you gave me while I was on my diet - and my success is down to you. So smile!!!

Oh I have a new job too - but will talk about that more when I hand my notice in at work on the 5th Jan.... so it is hush hush for the moment!!

Bxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OOO Bethan hello and happy Christmas and Happy New Year hun.

Its really good to hear from you and im so pleased about the man front.

I know what you mean about food, since ive been on SS i cant even look at a pizza, chinese or Indian, takeaways for me are Ceasar Salads from our Italian restaurant up the road, then are truely yum.

Will catch up more New Year when I start back on my last leg of my journey.

OO its snowing again poo

Hi Ladyb and Witchy, nice to hear from you girls. Ladyb sounds like alot has been going on for you - very exciting. The new man sounds fab. Hope your cat gets well soon. Great news regarding your weight and how well it's going off cd and I look forward to having you back on in Jan 2010. Big hugs xx.

Witchy, that's great that you havn't put on and a lovely story about the new engagement ring, new you and new start for you and Hubby.

I am on day 3 of ss and although I am not hungry I do miss my ss+ meal and can't wait for next week so I can go back on ss+. I nearly passed out last night, which was really scary as it's the nearest I have ever been to actually passing out and I was nearly in tears - very scary. I can only put it down to doing ss again and being alot lighter than I was the last time I did it. I was 18 stone the last time I was on ss so I suppose my body had alot more to burn, oh well only another 4 days.

Have a fab new years eve, I am not up to much as I can't eat or drink so don't fancy going out and we have the girls anyway. Happy new year everyone xx

Happy New year Girls, I hope to see you all back on soon, I feel like a right loner lol.

Happy New Year girls hope you have a lovely year and get to your goals become who you want and all your dreams are answered etc.

Zoe hope your alright, I had a pass out experience with my back this Christmas I have never passed out before and it was quite scary. Looking forward to starting SS tomorrow, sick of food (never though id hear myself say that lol)

Your doing amazing Zoe wish id stuck to it as id have been at goal now slightly kicking myself and feeling a bit down today, but I know I will get there as im determined to do it.

What you doing this weekend?

Hi everyone! I am back from my trip, and we had a great time.

Zoe, the Wii fit is really good! I was really sore for two days after using it! I strongly recommend it.

Witchy, what is your Wii fit routine? When I get on I just do a little bit of everything that looks fun. I haven't tried the yoga exercises at all.

Bethan, so glad to hear from you! The new man sounds great.

I am just so impressed with how you all seems to have changed your thinking around food. I am starting to think that I am never going to do it. Whenever I get a chance, I will always go for pizza and fast food, and snacks of all sorts, ALL the bad habits I had from the past, and now ever more intense since I deprived myself from it.

I don't want to be a downer here, but I really question weather I am fit for this or not. I know I can loose weight, but it is keeping the new habits and not going back to old eating (and then of course old weight) that I find extremely hard. I am back to my weight that I had before the summer, and I am really ashamed of myself.

I signed up for WW before Christmas, but hasn't followed that plan either. Today my plan is to do a food list for the week, and then go shopping. Before that I need to clean out the cupboards and freezer, to get a fresh start for the year. But, I feel really low and don't have the energy or willpower for it. I also feel sad having to give up some of the foods that I love. I know it sounds crazy, but I do feel like an addict, "just this one last meal", I have used that line for so long. Well, I could go on forever, but I better get starting here, or I won't get anything done on my long healthy list that I have for today:wave_cry:

Asa lovely to hear from you and glad you enjoyed your trip.

Not got a routine yet, Ive got the wii fit + and only started using it yesterday, I need to play on it when there are no small children around to take over. ive got the biggers loser game to go with it so will start this week with it and let you know. I love playing on the wii full stop so it will be fun.

Asa i understand your feelings for food ive always had the junk addiction and I think the scare I had late last year is the only thing that set me on the healthy track, I dont want to die young and I want to be healthy for my kids so I have to do this right or end up with my liver shot and complications to follow. You will do it when you ready yourself and do it your own way. xxxx

Ok ive semi started my diet for tomorrow, im only having smoothies and lots of water. Scotts working tonight so that helps too.

Looking forward to starting tomorrow.

Back