ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

When I reach goal I will have lost 10st 10lb so another 4lb would give me a loss of exactly 11st which means I can go and have another 4 stars added to my tattoo lol.

11st it's so surreal and you are talking about it as a "matter of fact"!!!!
You have lost more than you are weight already!!!
It is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING achievement!!!
Speachless.......

Looking forward to hitting my goal but a part of me feels I am not going to be satisfied and may be wanting to lose another 4-7lb. When I reach goal I will have lost 10st 10lb so another 4lb would give me a loss of exactly 11st which means I can go and have another 4 stars added to my tattoo lol.

Eternal and Broxi I hope things go well for you this year, I am sure you will both get to where you want to be xx.

Thanks Zoe.. I've just joined the Easter Challenge.. think i need this and aiming for 28lb's, so its do'able and just over half my target loss..

Do you get to the gym Zoe, maybe if you now just tone, rather then aiming to loose more? But its where you feel comfortable isn't it? I remember just keep fitting mad and low cal dieting and was sooo happy to get down to 10.12. But family commented that I looked too drawn, 11.2 is more my healthy weight, but I'm 5ft 8 and have had 3 kids, lol..

Nikki xx

I am just starting to use the wii fit that I got this weekend and want to start body pump classes when I move up to 1000 cals so I hope the toning will make a difference. Good luck with the Easter challenge nikki, I am sure you will smash the 28lb goal xx.

Thanks Minimimi, weird to say I have lost that amount and it does feel very surreal lol.

Hi everyone, having a hard time this time round, i am hungry and don't know why, last time i was fine.

I am determind to succeed though and will not give in.

I have the rest of my life (which will hopefully be longer without the extra weight) to eat and feel full.

I also have been struggling with the water too, i think this could also contribute to being hungry, so i am making an effort to drink plenty to see if it helps.

Zoe i am so chuffed for you, it make me smile every time i see you on here, you are also a big insperation to everyone of us, you should be so proud of yourself.

Eternalflame you have a holiday to aim for like me, but mine is in may so really need to settle down keep going.

xxx

Hi everyone!

I'm new to the CD... on my 4th day and loving it! well...loving the fact that I'm gonna drop the extra weight fast! It was quite hard for me to get into it, day 1 was a killer! I've started keeping a diary and its really opened my eyes to how I see food and hunger in general. My diary is my motivation... I love seeing that I've had a 100% day (nothing but the meal packs) on the first day I cheated :-( I had half a croissant and a nibble of a ritz cracker. I'm so ashamed when I see that page in my diary... just makes me wanna succeed at this!

Well... I have a question. I too am struggling with drinking the water required so yday I put a teaspoon of sugarfree cordial in a pint of water. Is that allowed?

Also... can I drink Earl Grey tea as it contains Bergamot?

Thanks,
Naija Babe x

Hi NaijaBabe,

Unfortunately it's a no to the cordial, even sugar free but cd do a powder that can be added to the water and you are allowed this from week 2 . It comes in summerberry flavour or sunshineorange and they are both nice. Not sure about the Earlgrey but I think it's allowed it's just fruit teas that are a no no.

Don't worry about the slip up on day one, you have learnt from it and that's all that matters. Good luck with it all, you sounds very determined and focused. Come on the butterfly group and have a chat anytime xx.

Jane, thanks for your comments. The water is hard especially at the beginning or restart. It could definately be why you may be feeling hungry though so try and get it down you. Have a good week xx.

just thought that i would pop on here to see if you had any spaces for your team,thanks.
ps i would like to join if you will have me lol.

Hi Spottitchsam,

Of course you are welcome hun, it's very quiet on here latley so some newbies would be most welcome, I am getting lonely lol.

thanks zoe will you let me know what i have to do now.starting cd on tuesday 2/2.still on LT till then.x

Hi Spotchism, do you mean with regards to joning the butterflys or cd? If you mean joining us here then no need to do anything other than post in the group whenever you can or want to xx. Good luck with the start on Tuesday, do you have a cdc lined up and appointment booked with her/him?

Hi Spotchism, do you mean with regards to joning the butterflys or cd? If you mean joining us here then no need to do anything other than post in the group whenever you can or want to xx. Good luck with the start on Tuesday, do you have a cdc lined up and appointment booked with her/him?
hi zoe,
i meant for joining butterflies team.cdc
comeing to see me tomorrow (monday)11 am.got to see gp 1st thing for him to sign the forms.
hope you have had a good day.

Brilliant, hope it goes well with the gp. I have a had great day thanks. I got a new dress for a works do this week and I got it in a size 12, only because it is a knitted dress and they are stretchy but hey it felt great to get my first item of clothing with a 12 label on it. I have put a pic in my album of me in it. Do you think it looks ok - I normally don't do that short lol.

You look stunning Zoe!!! Well done for getting a size 12!!! That is amazing. Do you only have one more week of ss+ before stepping up the plans?

Well I thought I'd pop by and wave "hello". For some reason I am terrified to post for now as today I had the first Step Up - chicken added to the shakes day and I am scared lifeless that I will go up like there's no tomorrow. I know it was time, I know it has to be done but I am afraid like there's no tomorrow that I will put on like crazy.

Sole Source was so easy and reassuring, this is uncharted (well except for the surgery and vacation break) teritorry and it scares me to death that I'll undo my hard work.

For one thing the water weight I'll certainly gain as soon as I allow salt back in... and then the fact that I started going up my own plan before getting to goal weight (9 lbs before!) and now with what I will gain water wise the scales will not be my friend and it will take forever to get to the weight I wanted...

I've decided to not freak out too much about what I'll go up over the following days and buckle up and give my body time to recoup for a week before I decide how it's going. I need to go up both calories and carbs though, I can't forever keep at drop levels, I may have damaged myself already as it is. I'll keep you updated, I'll go post the latest picture in the gallery as this could -knock on wood- be the smallest I've ever been!

Hope everyone else is doing okay!

wow zoe you are amazing

Hi all,
Zoe you are absolutely fabulous! Stunningly beautiful but I know you were fat before but you did still look gorgeous, all bubbly and happy, full of personality but now you are sleek and full of personality.

Weight even worse than before, putting on even more! Need to get to that place!

Has anyone used out of date tetras?

Also what do people think of the wii fit? Is it worth it?
Might post these questions on main forum.

Hope you are all doing well? xxx

Thanks Girls,

Asa, I have been doing 810 for 2 weeks now and depending on how tomorrow's weigh in goes I will either be doing one more week of 810 and then going up to the 1000 plan. However if I have lost tomorrow then I will start the 1000 plan in the morning. I think I may have stayed the same though but saying that I thought I had stayed the same last week and lost 3lb's so I guess I will have to wait until the morning.

MissAma, I understand your fears re going up the plans but it has to be done hun so try and look at it as one more step to being successful as it is an important step to take and your on the way to maintaining. Remember if there is any gain it will only be temporary whilst your body adjusts. You have done fantastic and nothing can take that away from you xx.

Broxi, the wii fit is fab. I got it last week and have been doing the muscle work out on it - my goodness have I ached lol. There is all different types of exercise games for it and it really is like having an instructor in the room with you. I would definately recommend it.

Hi another 2lbs, hit the 5 stone mark, yippee xxx

Back