ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Hi Girls,

Asa, nice to hear you are well hun and making good choices xx.

Nikki, hope your enjoying 810 hun xx.

I ordered my dress today. It doesn't come until end of June though. It's a lovely ivory full length slinky, sparkly number and completley sleeveless. We have an appointment on Saturday with the Vicar who married us 10 years ago as he has said that if he is available that he would love to re-new our wedding vows for us on the day. The reception is booked to. We have got a lovely pub down by the river front which has a large patio and lovely conservatory and is opposite the gardens that we are re-newing our vows in. I am so excited.

Take care girls and speak soon xx.

Your dress sounds really beutiful! I can't wait to see a picture of you in it :)

I'm at goal girls:woohoo:
I have posted on the main forum and maintenance cos I am so pleased I cannot describe it. I am cracking open a bottle of champagne this weekend in the glass that hubby bought me at the beginning. It is filled with 10 crystal stones and 10 Butterflies to represent the 10st 10lbs I have lost. He gave me a stone for every time I lost a stone and then a butterfly for the last 10lbs bless him. I am so pleased to finally be filling it with champagne this weekend and celebrating.

Thanks to all the Butterflies on here, your support has been so important to me and I love ya all. Thanks girls xx

What a fabulous and wonderful achievement!!!!

You are such an amazing inspiration here - time to celebrate!!yoooohooo!!! Look at you SKINNY chick xxxxx

WOW Zoe!!!! Congratulations!!!! You deserve that glass of champagne.....I'm sure your hubby and family are so proud of you, well done xxxxxxx

zoe , I have been following your thread and I just wanted to wish you loads of luck with your new body !
I have just read out loud your post and my HO has brought me a stone in from the garden , yes , kill him , lol ! You know buy all 3 dresses girl , why not ! so amazing to have lost so much weight and you seemed to me you did it to easy , but maybe you had times when it was hard going , but hey you got here , Wow , wow , wow :)

Thanks MsJMC, lol your hubby -bless him. I did find it easy but it's because I wanted it so badly that I was determined to get through. I did have down days but never let it interfere because I knew the result would be worth it and oh my god it was soooo worth it. I am so pleased I have got to goal and feel fab. I wish you all the luck hun, you will do it xx.

Well im back, didnt start when i said, crap week, husband upped and left, plain just walked out calm as anything, said its not just what he wants and is now hibernating in a cave somewhere not seen or heard from in in nearly two weeks and scary thing is i dont care anymore, rang diet lady and she is coming on monday with three weeks supplies, now i can really do it without sabbatage and sulky comments and mood swings, its all about me now so need to totally concentrate on it.

Ok going to read back on the thread to see how you are all.

Hi Zoe, congratulation. i can't beleive it gone so fast since we started and now your there.:D i feel so chuffed for you, only wish i could get there too, seem to be stuck just above 18 stone. Every day i say today will be all CD then i get hungry or Glenn does me a dinner for when get in from work cus i didn't tell him not to, then we get invited to dinner. I know they are excusses and i can do it, if i don't i'll be so cross with myself. I hope you enjoy the rest of you very slim life and will keep coming on here for updates on your maintenace. very best wishes for the future, xxx

Thanks Jane, you will succeed hun, I just know you will xx. I will definately still be about on minimins. It's great motivation for staying on the straight and narrow, mind you I love my new shape so much I don't think anything would tempt me to putt and ounce back on.

Witchy, sorry to hear about your troubles. You sound determined to not let it spoil your plans with cd, so go for it girl and I hope things turn out for the best xx.

How is everybody, Nikki, Asa, Spott and anyone else I may have missed xx

Hi Butterflies, anyone remember me?

Well I'm checking back in here to see if any of my old diet pals are still about.

Firstly, wow Zoe!!! How fab do you look... just the incentive I need to give me a boost for the dreaded first few days.

Witchy and Broxi so sorry to see you are having more than your share of troubles xxxxxxx

I stopped doing CD in July last year as I found it too hard to get back into after being on holiday. I switched to Slimming World which did help me understand what foods I should eat etc... that was fine until October. I lost interest in sticking to the diet over the winter. I just ate what I wanted and I've put on 14lb and my clothes are tight and I feel really unattractive.

So I'm back. I'm trying out a diet called New You, as I don't want to spend half of my Saturday travelling to and from a CDC's house. New You comes to me in the post. I haven't started yet so I've no idea what it tastes like in comparison to CD products, but hopefully similar. I probably won't be allowed to post on here though as I'm not doing CD, but thought I'd stop by and say hello :)

I really want to tackle my weight head on this time and just go for it - 1 stone a month until I'm at my goal weight. Those size 10 jeans are still hanging in my wardrobe waiting to be worn... hopefully before they go out of style, lol.

Hi Lynda, I remember you hun. Good luck with the new diet and feel free to pop on. A few of the girls arn't following cd and still come on for a chat and support. Good luck, let us know how it go's xx

hi girls will read up on you all and get back to you all soon, i am upto 14st 4lb, from 11st 10lb. so a pit ticked off, however ive had my boobs done, 3weeks ago, still very sore but worth it, im now about an f cup. so starting back on cd hopefully sat. should wait another 2 weeks but im desperate. hope your all well. zoe i need to have a good catch up on you. you have done soooooooooo well. your an inspiration to all xxxxx

Hey Claira, nice to hear from you hun. Good new's about your boobs. Hope you are back on with us. Don't worry about the gain, you know how quick you can get that off with cambridge. Hope to chat with you soon xx.

Well hello all my friends!

First I want to say a very big congratulations to Zoe. You are stunning! And I'm so very proud of you. I showed my husband you and he didn't believe you were same person! You read about other people doing this in magazines but I know you, you're my pal and I'm so proud of you! You're absolutley beautiful and I can't wait to see you in your dress.

Hi to everyone else. Very sorry Witchy to hear about your hubbie but I told you before I had all that with Jason earlier on in my marriage and it's been sorted out for years now and I couldn't be happier with him. Hope things work out. Jason had depression too so I know what it's like.
Claira, smashing to hear from you. I'm like you and put on a lot. Difference is I know I can't do CD cos it makes me too low. But I just can't seem to stick to anything.
Shopaholic good to hear from you. Good luck with new diet.
Louie, Asa everyone good to hear from you. Hope you're all good.
I'm still gaining! I think since stopping CD is the quickest I've ever gained weight. It's depressing but I just need to get some willpower back again to stick to something.
David a lot better now with jaw and is at my sisters in Madeira just now. He got his jaw wired and lost 2 stone very quickly - might try that! don't think so!

Anyway take care everybody and happy dieting. Zoe enjoy being stunning and skinny! love to you all xxx

Hi Broxi and Hoping2losebig, and thanks very much for your kind comments. Broxi, I am sure you will get your head in the right place soon hun xx.

Hoping2losebig, the only advice I can offer is what kept me going all the way through - stick with it, keep focused, no cheats and it will happen quickly without the torture of going up and down or having good and bad weeks and feeling guilty. I have never stuck to a diet so strongly as I have cd. I never once cheated or had a week where I gained and it was all because of the knowledge that cd works and works quickly if you stick with it. So for me it was a case of doing it 100% for what I thought at it's longest would be a for a year but in fact took 10 1/2 months and then get on with life feeling fantastic or I could approach it like every other diet I had ever done, which was allowing myself the odd day or week lol where I came off the rails, put it bit back on, then get back on it, then came off it altogether etc and it taking for ever and ultimately not working. I simply had had enough and wanted it gone and gone quick. So stick with it is what I did and omg was it worth it.

Last year I was fat and fed up with my life but this year my life is full and it isn't all about food, it's about living. The change it has made to my life is unexplainable and the 10 months of discipline was nothing in comparrison to how much quality time I have given back to my family and myself. Sorry to ramble, I just feel so passionate about the affects it has had on my life and wish the same for everyone that feels the way I did. I can't wait for all the seasons this year as each one I am living and experiencing as a new person and it feels so good to be looking forward to Summer. This year I am not worried about getting in a swimming costume or wearing shorts and there is so much I want to do this year that I couldn't do before like theme parks and going on a plane abroad. Right I will stop waffling lol. Good luck hun xx

zoe your photos made me cry. you have done soo well. and made me think how important it is to just go for it and be 100% you have done so amazingly well and i have been with you the whole way through your journey, which i feel very lucky to have done. you look so beautiful and happy and dont look like you were ever a larger lady. i just want to give you a big hug xxx

Argh thanks Claira. I appreciate the fact you girls have been with me on my journey and I couldn't have done it without you xx.

Have things settled down after the surgery Claira. I bet you feel so much better with your smaller boobs. I have just sent off my pics to the docs about getting a reduction but my GP said that surrey are really tight with help on the NHS for breast reductions. Fingers crossed I will at least get a consultation.

good luck zoe, it hurts and they are still numb in places and tender but definatle worth it. xxx

Back