ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

hi girls, read up a little yesterday, made me so annoyed how much ive let myself down since october, gaining all this weight, but i was nice to see you all asking after me, bless...
im serial weighing again, but day 2 and 2lb down, woo hoo,
so whos still here and how are you doing,
victoria
broxi
asa
jane
and hello to all that i dont know yet xxx

Hi Butterflies,
Zoe is the real butterfly as her beauty truly has emerged from fat. I could read your posts all day Zoe as they are so encouraging and motivational. You should write it all down, everything, all your feelings about it.
Claira, great you're back. It was roughly this time last year we all started but I'm back to square one.
I've started Atkins this week but not holding out much hope as I did it before very successfully - weight fell off me like CD but much easier - but then it stopped working. Over the years I have tried it off and on but only lost an initial half stone, then nothing. Its as though my body got smart for it. Anyway, giving it another go. I'm on day 3 and it is hard too cos your body is getting rid of all those carb cravings and you feel pretty s****y.

Hope the rest of you are doing well xxx

Broxi hello luvvy, maybe you dont have enough to loose if that makes sense, i know you feel big, but ur bmi only makes you a bit overweight. good luck with the atkins, but otherwise could you try low carbing not no carbing with other healthy foods,
fill up on a good breakfast like poached egg, tomato, 1 slice granary even a slice of grilled bacon,
then lunch something like some sushi, or fruit and yoghurt, then tea, a steamed or grilled, chicken or salmon with a mix of veg, and add a really small amount of carb, like a few new potatoes or a little jacket.
dont know if youve tried all that before.
i feel for you luv because it is nearly a year, and i myself know how annoying it is to be back near the beggining and feel ive waisted a year.
but i have been learning all year what i can and cant eat, to help at maintainance.
i also realise i needed all you girls to keep me on the straight and narrow. im hopeless with out you all.
you will get there broxi, its just finding the right diet or balance for you. xxxxx

hello everyone , i am on day 3 now and 4lb down so really feeling positive,
i cant help but looking at your photos daily zoe, they are pushing me every inch of the way. everytime i wright to you on here i get a tear , im just so happy for you luv.
how is everyone today, it is beautiful here today, i may even go clean the car lol xx

Evening girls, Thanks Broxi and Claira, you are so sweet to say those things xx.

Well done Claira, 4lb down that is so great hun. Sounds like you are back on track. Don't beat yourself up about putting some on, the important thing is you have got back on the horse and are going to do fab.

Broxi, good luck with Atkins. I truly hope you find success hun xx.

Cambridge Head Office called me today asking if I would like to go to London for a photo shoot and interview. I am so excited.:greenapple: They are calling to confirm details tomorrow but should be sometime in April.

Ok girls, this is a very soppy story about what my Hubby did for me for getting to goal.

When I hit goal a couple of weeks ago he had been saving his work tips to get me my tattoo voucher so I could have the other stars added around my butterfly and he also put £50 in an envelope to get some new clothes. He also got me hot a pink orchid as that's my fav colour and said I would be getting one more thing when it was ready. Well today I got it and it was a book with butterflys on it and inside was messages from family, my girls, friends and work colleagues that he had gone to and got them to write in there messages of congrats etc. He also gave it to my Sister to take to dancing on ice as she was in the audience one Saturday and got Jason Gardener to sign it, Gary Lucy and David Seaman. It was so lovely and it had taken him over 4 weeks to do. He also got me a massage at a spa for next week.

I feel so lucky to have him as he has loved me no matter what I looked like from the outside, he has always seen me and whats inside. I know that sounds like a cliche but he really has and I know how lucky I am to have found such a special person like that and have them in my life. As you know when we met I was the size I am now but he propsoed to me at a size 18, married me at a size 26 and now I have gone full circle and I have come back to my original state lol he says it's like having a new wife but still the same old me-bless him . I love him to bit's. Ok, sorry you can all be sick now lol.

Last edited:
Total thinspiration!:D

How proud you must feel and yr hubby too! What an amazing thing he did for you! I was reading yr post and felt like crying with joy, he is one in a million you are very lucky as he is to have you. Hope you continue yr journey with happiness and love. Well done!
You have inspired me soo much I wish you all the best in life.:party0019:

well zoe i thought i had a great partner, but i think you may win that one lol
you deserve it all, and good luck with your photo shoot. i also think with all youve done you would make a great consultant. (counsellor).
but guess what......
you made me cry again hehehe xxxx
hello to other butterflies, hope your having a good day xxx

Hi girls hope you are well, ok it was hard at first but im sticking to it and lost 6Ib this week so far woot woot, now im going to do this, would be nice to get to a new slim me and can start my life again, new life, new manl new adventure, well its in my dreams and its keeping me focused. I bought a vibroplate and OMG it really works, its a really powerful one like at the gym but ten minutes at a time, spread through the days and its working on my bum legs and arms.

Hope you all have a good weekend will come on every day now need my inspiration from you all

hi victoria, plate sounds fun, im on day 4 of my restart, so we can help eachother, are you ssing, xx

lol Claira, it's meant to make you feel better coming on here and I keep making you cry -bless. No more soppy stories, I promise xx.

I wouldn't mind being a consultant but I don't think I could handle people messing about with appointments etc as my cdc is always saying someone has cancelled -that would do my head in lol. How did you go with becoming a cdc-did you look into it or start?

yeah, im a already a cwp c, which is the new name- cambridge weight plan consultant. but i dont want to take customers until im back where i was, because i dont think i would feel confident if my cwp c was as big as i am at the moment, but i have just filled in my online web page. so i will be available soon. lol.
i think it probably will be testing, but hopefully worth it to help others. x

Great stuff, well done. I wouldn't let your weight affect you starting with customers hun. It's reality, we are all human and the fact that you are using cd to get the weight off again proves how much you believe in the products that you are backing to your clients. You have to feel confident though hun so start when you are ready, you will be a great cwp c. xx

thanks luv, you would be to xx

wow , thats great zoe , I guess your going to hit fame ! and why not :)
I am going to join LL on April 20th , I have battled with CD but can't seem to be strong enough on my own .
All the best !

Cambridge Head Office called me today asking if I would like to go to London for a photo shoot and interview. I am so excited.:greenapple: They are calling to confirm details tomorrow but should be sometime in April.[/QUOTE]

Great stuff MsJMC, hope your well and LL works better for you hun xx.

How is everyone doing?

hi luv i just messaged you xx
im a bit all over the place again, will get there im sure, but struggling with my adorable little charlie again xx

Thank you zoe , I hope so too cos I'm putting alot on now , so need this more than ever ! First group Tuesday for me , new start too !
How have you been Zoe ?

Hi Girls, I am well thank's. Eating normal food again is great but I do find myself feeling guilty about it. I don't know why as I know logicly it is ok to eat a wide range of food as long as I keep it healthy and balanced with the occasional indulgence but after being so strict on myself whilst doing cd, even normal feels like an indulgence. I think with time it will pass and it keeps me on the straight and narrow so I shouldn't complain. Claira just seen your message will pm you xx.

Morning girl's, I had my first maintenance weigh in today, 3 weeks after reaching goal and I am so pleased as I have lost another 2lb's. I wasn't trying to lose just hoping to maintain but I am not complaining lol. Hope your all well xx.

Back