ButtErFlies-In It To Win It

Hi Claira ... hey we are both back , i'm doing LT starting tomorrow . I started to use my cambridge and w8 odd bits for yesterday and today . Yes Zoe has done brill . its all paid off for her !
Good luck with Cambridge , how are you finding it and how much do you want to lose

nice to see you, i want to lose 8st this time, whats LT, im finding it ok so far, im a consultant so have to do it or my customers will be laughing at me xxx

you mean you do cambridge ?
Lipotrim from the chemist its 36 a week and you go weekly ... so its shakes , but limited but its ok , no bars for 2 weeks , just did my ketostix test its purple so must drink a bit more ... slipped yesterday ... i have a good amount to lose also on my scales i was 238 , must get that down to 145 ... the chemist i was 244 with clothes shoes on ... but its just numbers lol
how are you finding the diet so far ?

Hello Ladies!

I am back to! And trying to see this as a positive step........ Especially as I am still not smoking! Yippppeeee!

I love this diet and it changed my life the first time - just gotta get through it again!

Zoe - you are a total inspiration! :) 2 years - Gish how the times flies! Xxxx

Oh well nit posted in this thread for tears but we started it when we all joined and I'm back to try again on day five, how us everyone ?

Hi girls, Nice to see some old faces again. Thanks for your lovely comments. Wishing you all success for 2012, you are all fab and will do brilliantly xx. Witchy I replied to your message hun but I couldn't see if it sent so I hope you got it, so pleased that your happy xx
I am in Thats Life magazine this week, page 14 lol! It features my weightloss story and my Wedding vowel re-newal to my Hubby which I can't believe is nearly 2 years ago now!
Speak soon xx
I am

Hey hun yes got message thank you haha couldn't believe seeing you in Cambridge book so proud of you, hopefully that will be me next year I'm bring bullied now not to cheat xx

Morning everyone how are you all today

6ib loss this week so plenty of water and plodding on

Hey Witchy, great loss this week hun xx

Shanny, so nice to hear from you, I must get myself a copy of the CD booklet LOL, hope your well xx

It's sooooo cold girls x

Hi! How is everyone doing? I am pregnant agian, so I am not doing any sort of diet :). Hope you are all doing great!!!

Asa said:
Hi! How is everyone doing? I am pregnant agian, so I am not doing any sort of diet :). Hope you are all doing great!!!

Ooo congratulations. How exciting x

Total loss- 35lbs in 13 weeks

Hi Butterflies, is anyone out there? Just wondering how people are getting on? If anybody's still about? xxx

I'm in!! :) Teams are a great help when you're on a diet :)

Back