Step2 810kcal Butterflies weight loss!!

Hi all, I am starting the plan tomorrow on Step 2. Is there anyone else here who has started on this step? Id love to hear how you have got on? I was advised I am not allowed to start on step 1 as I am a healthy BMI and do not have much to loose. Would be great to chat to people in the same situation! hope to hear from you soon! :) x

Day 1 & 2 completed 100% to plan! :)

Having the porridge for breakfast, the soup for lunch then a shake as an afternoon snack! Definitely getting the recommended water intake and having my milk too!

Dinner on Wed - Omelette with 2 eggs and 80g veg (Exercise - Did an hour of yoga!)
Dinner on Thur - Small white fish with egg on top and 80g mushrooms. (Exercise - Half hour walk on lunch break)
Dinner on Fri (Tonight) - Diced Chicken breast cooked with 80g Leeks and Cabbage, with some sort of spices and chilli to jazz it up (Exercise 30 min walk at lunch)

All going well so far but its the weekend..... god knows how that's going to go!

Last edited:
well today is day 6 and my first weigh in is tomorrow!
Monday - Friday i was 100% - however!! Saturday night i went to a dinner party, Roast dinner for main, small slice of cheesecake followed by cheese and biscuits and wine!!! - Feel like iv ruined my chances of a loss this week and its only week one! So annoyed as I worked to hard to stick to it all week!!
Back on it Sunday (even with a hangover) and all i can do is stick to it again today and pray for a loss tomorrow!
Have my BF's birthday on Friday too so thats going to involved a couple of nights out involving food and drink!!
Maybe it was a bad time to start the plan! lol. Fingers crossed I can stick to it 100% in between the social plans and then have a good week the week after!
The scales didn't look great this morn! :(

Hi all, I am starting the plan tomorrow on Step 2. Is there anyone else here who has started on this step? Id love to hear how you have got on? I was advised I am not allowed to start on step 1 as I am a healthy BMI and do not have much to loose. Would be great to chat to people in the same situation! hope to hear from you soon! :) x

I started on step 2 yesterday, how are you getting on?

well today is day 6 and my first weigh in is tomorrow!
Monday - Friday i was 100% - however!! Saturday night i went to a dinner party, Roast dinner for main, small slice of cheesecake followed by cheese and biscuits and wine!!! - Feel like iv ruined my chances of a loss this week and its only week one! So annoyed as I worked to hard to stick to it all week!!
Back on it Sunday (even with a hangover) and all i can do is stick to it again today and pray for a loss tomorrow!
Have my BF's birthday on Friday too so thats going to involved a couple of nights out involving food and drink!!
Maybe it was a bad time to start the plan! lol. Fingers crossed I can stick to it 100% in between the social plans and then have a good week the week after!
The scales didn't look great this morn! :(

I'm a stubborn cow so ill prob stick to it haha promised myself a skinny latte as a great during the week tho

I thought i would stick to it, if i didnt have a social life id be fine! lol.

How are you getting on?

To be fair I havnt got much of a social life cus I work full time then go home to full time single mummy role lol. It's the boredom at night that kills me an I just want to eat. I struggled yesterday on day one and was so very hungry but I'm ok at the mo. hoping today is a bit better. I was craving so etching sweety last night so had one boiled sweet which made me feel better but rather that than raid the cupboards hha

I found during the week at work was fine. I knew not to even think about food, avoided the canteen and went for a walk at lunch to keep me busy! Its the weekend that will be my b+ Reply to Threadiggest challenge. At home its fine but as soon as I go out its going to be harder.

I found during the week at work was fine. I knew not to even think about food, avoided the canteen and went for a walk at lunch to keep me busy! Its the weekend that will be my b+ Reply to Threadiggest challenge. At home its fine but as soon as I go out its going to be harder.

I decided to test mused and start on a weekend haha, silly me. I eat loads in work but hoping I will be ok x

I lost 3lbs!!! I have lost from my waist too and my body fat % has gone down too!!!! Yay!!!!
if i can do that with a night off to eat and drink imagine if i stuck to it 100%!
I think the two hours of yoga and the lunchtime walks have helped!
x

I lost 3lbs!!! I have lost from my waist too and my body fat % has gone down too!!!! Yay!!!!
if i can do that with a night off to eat and drink imagine if i stuck to it 100%!
I think the two hours of yoga and the lunchtime walks have helped
x

Thats brilliant, i lost 3lbs aswell, i love this diet, i get down about it sometimes but the fact of the matter is you lose weight and thats what we all want!! Well done!!

Hello all, so tomorrow is my 2nd weigh in since starting!

I have to confess all! lol - It was my BF's birthday this weekend. The celebrations started Wed and Finished Sat!!!

WED- Pub with Family - (100% on plan all day then had 2 x small wine with soda water instead of my normal large ones!)

THUR- Theatre with pub grub before (100% on plan all day, 3 x small red wine, at pub i chose a chicken salad and had only one product during the day to save some cals! Naughty!).

Fri - c[FONT=georgia, serif]ooked breakfast to start (Made BF eggs Benedict and I just had two poached egg and a slice of bacon) Yo Sushi for Lunch - (I choose low cal stuff and didn't drink) - night out drinking with friends (Had too much to drink but no dinner to save cals, naughty again! lol) [/FONT]
[FONT=georgia, serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=georgia, serif]Sat - Chinese takeaway!! - (Had naughty stuff like prawn crakers, sweet and sour chicken and rice - but due to hangover didn't eat anything else all day)[/FONT]

[FONT=georgia, serif]Sun - 100% back on track [/FONT]
[FONT=georgia, serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=georgia, serif]So basically, I was bad, but i could have been worse given the situation! [/FONT]
[FONT=georgia, serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=georgia, serif]My calories have been less during this period than they would have been before i started this diet! If i hadnt been folowing this plan things would have been a lot worse! I have drank soo much water every day which i hope will help![/FONT]
[FONT=georgia, serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=georgia, serif]I know i wont lose this week - I might gain - I just pray I do not put on all the 3lbs i lost in my first week when i get weighed tomorro night!! [/FONT]
[FONT=georgia, serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=georgia, serif]xxx[/FONT]

Well, after a very bad week and having alcohol 4 out of the 7 days, havign a chinese takeawaye etc etc.. i still lost 1 lb! I have also lost a tiny bit more off my waist and I my body fat % had gone down a bit more and also...... I am in the healthy range for my BMI!!

No social plans to get in the way this week so want a 3lb loss which will take me up to half a stone in 3 weeks!!

x

Back