Buxom's Exante TS Diary

Gosh the weeks really are flying by now arnt they :eek:

Sooo Week 8 weigh-in in the morning. As I've said above I've really relaxed on the diet now and am doing a TS/WS combination. Also planning on having a couple of pancakes this eve so not banking on weigh-in being great!!! Although I know I've already lost more than last week (but we all know a pancake could change that in an instant!!!!) :break_diet:

Had my packs and a chicken and prawn stir-fry yesterday. Had my packs today and a few slices of chicken for lunch. Going to have plain pancakes (maybe a dash of lemon) but no sugar or anything like that. Convinced myself that it won't be toooo bad to have one or two :eek::D

See you in the morning for post-pancake Week 8 weigh-in ;)

Good luck for WI tomorrow - you're brave ;)

xx

Week 8 = -2lbs

Pleased with that!! Given I ate rather a lot this week (fajitas; stir-fry; jacket potato AND pancakes) feeling rather smug in fact :D

Onto Week 9...

And so you should be!! 2lbs is fab in week 8 so close to "normal" BMI
Go you!!

xx

Brilliant loss, you really are dedicated and it's paying off.

Another 2lb loss this week! :)

It hovered on a 3lb loss but think I'll play it safe!!

Quite surprised as I had a little blow-out on Saturday involving feta cheese & filo pastry, a slice of pizza and two pieces of cheese on toast!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Although I have a theory that eating every other or third day actually keeps your metabolism ticking which is why I am still losing.

Anyhow, I am now only 1lb off my pre-preg weight and I've broken the 40lb barrier now :D

Yes very excited! I've actually started looking forward to social occasions now!! My brother is having a joint bday party with his fiance on 16 April in a fancy nightclub in London and I reckon I may just be able to get to goal by then if I work really hard. Can't wait to wear a mini dress (!) and see their faces tee hee!!!

Oh wow, well done BB, you will look great in your minidress after all your hard work. Great loss again.

Well today is my sixth day 100% and I weighed myself this morning and I have lost 2lbs since my weigh-in on Weds!!!!! Meaning I now weigh less than I did when I got pregnant!!!!! HOORAY!!! I actually did a little dance in the bathroom!!! If I stick to 100% this week until my next weigh-in on Weds I reckon this could be a very good loss week!!! Woop woop!!

Yay for the milestones that make you feel great.

PHEW!!

Well despite messing up royally at the weekend (HUGE roast dinner, two bowls of spag bol, chinese takeaway (!), cheese sandwiches and poached egg on toast!!!) I still managed to lose 2lbs this week :eek:

:D:D

3 STONE GONE!!! Woo :cool:

PHEW!!

Well despite messing up royally at the weekend (HUGE roast dinner, two bowls of spag bol, chinese takeaway (!), cheese sandwiches and poached egg on toast!!!) I still managed to lose 2lbs this week :eek:

:D:D

3 STONE GONE!!! Woo :cool:

Well done hope you don't feel as bad now as you did when you posted about your slip up. You can do it you've proved that much! Well done again.

Ummmmmm does anyone else find it hard to come on here when they've messed up??!!!

Soooo... last week's weigh in was -1lb and this week's was +3lbs :( My first gain in 9/10 weeks :( I totally fell off the wagon. Meh. Making my last four weeks' loss a grand total of 2lbs!!!!! Gggrrr!

So am back on TS, been 100% today. Aiming for 21 days TS. So day is 1/21. I find having these little targets really helps.

Yeah, I find it hard, but have also found that it helps me to put a stop to it. By confessing to the weight gain, you've also got a good platform to get a loss next week :) (Last week I lost 8lbs, after a few weeks messing around!)

Hope day 1/21 goes well, you can do it, just think of that bikini :D

On day 4/21 today and all going well so far. Managed to resist Friday night nibbles last night so pleased about that.

Pretty sure I have already lost my 3lb gain too so that's good!!

DH away til Tues night so I am on my own with my little un... hopefully I can resist the fridge!!

Had my shake this morning. Am getting very low on supplies, maybe I should order some more shakes...

Am very happy with the BL bars and the Measure Up Asda ones - yum!

Desperately want to get into the next stone bracket!!!!

Back