Buxom's Exante TS Diary

Well today was my 14th day in a row 100%.

Feeling really good this time and no need for a break like two weeks ago!! So so busy at work this week so I imagine it will fly by.

Had vanilla shake with cinnamon again this afternoon - really yum. Is there anything I can put in the other shakes? (Except coffee, which I hate!!!) Any ideas???

Well day 16 in a row of being 100% almost over!

AND I had a sneaky little weigh this morning and I've broken into a lower stone bracket! Wahay!!!

My little treat to myself when I got to this stone was tooth whitening so going to sort that out this week :)

Not as good a loss as last week but trundling along fine so all good :D

Well 2lb loss this week. The scales kept flickering on a 3lb loss but I decided to play it safe!

Planning to do a shakes only week for week 6 (not going to do AAM seeing as I only just took 5 days off completely!). Not sure if I will be able to do shakes only but will give it a go.

I am only 9lbs away from getting back to what I was before I got pregnant :D

Well been rubbish with having just shakes this week!! Managed a couple of days but have had to have bars too. Oh well!!

So week 6 weigh in tomorrow and had a sneaky peak already so know I've lost more than last week :)

I tried adding some ginger powder to the choc shake yesterday. It had a real kick to it!!! Might try a dash in the vanilla one later. My fave is adding cinammon to the vanilla and bananas ones though. Yum.

Really starting to feel it now. I feel like a totally different person. Only 6 more lbs and I will have lost at least 3 stone (it is more than 3 stone but didn't weigh myself until about 6 weeks after my son was born - reckon I had already lost half a stone in those weeks).

Anyway, will check in in the morning with week 6 results!!

Well done on the loss - fab stuff

Good luck for WI tomorrow

xxx

Just a quick check-in...

Week 6 loss = -3lbs :)

Pleased with that!

Total loss since beginning of Dec is now 35lbs :D

Well I just enjoyed a delicious Sunday dinner!! Yum yum! Had roast chicken, roasties, mash, stuffing, yorkshires, four different veg and lots of gravy!!

I had been planning to have it all week and have been so looking forward to it!

Only 5lbs off my pre-preg weight so felt I needed a little treat before the final push.
Once I get to my pre-weight I am going to move onto WS I think to lose the final stone.

So, plan to do the next two weeks 100% every day and I reckon I can then come off TS!!! Hooray!!!

:D

Well Week 7 weigh-in in the morning. Don't think I will have lost much this week as TOTM and had that big Sunday dinner at the weekend!!!

Anyway, hitting it really hard the next two weeks and then onto WS!!! Soooooo looking forward to that!! :D

Will post Week 7 loss in the morning...

Week 7 weigh in = - 1lb :( Oh well. It is TOTM I guess. I hardly lost anything the last time I had TOTM so to be expected!!!

Onwards and downwards!

Well done - still in the right direction

xx

Well I've decided to slow right up with this diet given my BMI is now under 25 and my hair is starting to fall out.... eeeek (two significant bald patches above my temples...)!!! I am also only 4lbs off my pre-preg weight. Anything more than that is a bonus really to be honest.

Going to do TS on some days (probably the ones when I am busy and won't really notice) and on other days going to have a meal. So a combo of TS and WS really.

So today I had strawb shake for brekkie and a bar for lunch. Just had three chicken and pepper fajitas which were yum.

I figure this will also give my body time to wean off Exante by introducing food again gradually.

Well I had a little sneaky weigh this morning and lost 2lbs so far this week so at least I know this week is going to be better than last week!! This is a bit odd seeing as I have relaxed a lot on the diet this week!! After my fajitas on Thursday I had a TS day on Friday and then on Saturday I had two food replacements and then dinner consisting of a tuna jacket potato and salad with smoked salmon, hummus & sliced boiled egg :) Had a TS day yesterday and plan to have another today (funny how a loss motivates me to be stricter!!!).

So Week 8 weigh-in is on Wednesday so hoping for another lb loss making it a -3lb week (fingers crossed!!)

x

Back