Buxom's Exante TS Diary

Well start of Day 6 and all going well.

Feel soooo much better now I'm in ketosis. Didn't feel hungry at all yesterday :p

I ended up having Thai Chicken soup for dins rather than veg. After the cup of bouillon I didn't really fancy veg for some reason. Going to have it for lunch instead today and save my bar for dins :)

Will report back at the end of the day.

x

Last edited:
Day 6 almost over :cool:

Had my veg soup for lunch - wasn't bad although not my fav. Again, managed to trick my brain into thinking it was pea soup which I love :D

Vanilla shake for breakfast (you can imagine this being white chocolate flavour - yum!) and just had my t/n/r bar.

All good.

TOTM now officially over so hoping I can catch up with some good loss today and tomorrow before Weds morn weigh-in :eek:

Last edited:
You've deffo hit your stride!! Good luck for your WI tomorrow

xxx

So Day 7 it is!! Can't believe I've almost done a whole week already and stayed totally 100%!!! :D

Had strawb shake for brekkie and just had a t/n/r bar. Not hungry at all now which is great :cool: Planning on mushroom soup for dins.

And..... I did a sneaky little weigh-in this morning and feeling much better after my ridiculously slow loss so far this week... Will report back with my first weigh-in in the morning :flirt2:

Well today was weigh-in day and I can report that I lost 4lbs... :eek:

I stuck to TS totally 100% with not one single cheat (not even a mouthfull of drink I shouldn't have had).

Only reasons I can think of for such a small first week loss would be:

a) TOTM
b) Having gone straight into it from 6 weeks on Slimfast

So I am going to keep with it. 4lbs a week would actually do me fine I guess as I don't have loooadds to lose.

So today I had banana shake, choc orange bar and just had tom soup.

Onwards and downwards!! :p

4lbs is good. as you said you had been on slimfast and was totm. you will be at goal in no time at all if you lose that each week. well done :)

Well start of Day 9 today.

Feeling much better about my first week loss of 4lbs. If I continued to lose 4lbs every week then as F&F says above, I will be done in no time at all!!

Just got to stick with it.

Soooo today I have had my choc shake for brekkie. Strangely this seems to be my least favourite even though I thought I would end up JUST having the choc shake as I lived on the Slimfast ones!

Planning veg soup for lunch (or pea soup as I have decided it is) and then a cup of bouillon and a choc orange bar for dins.

Very interested in hearing about the citric acid free sugar free jellies being discussed on the Exante board. Could be a potential end of week treat each week... we'll see!!

BTW does anyone know, on AAM week do you add a meal ON TOP of the 3 packs or instead of one of the packs???

Another quick question - my lovely white bikini pic is actually a further 14lbs below my current goal weight. Should I change my goal or leave it as it is???? I'm wondering if I just take this opportunity to really go for it!! Obviously I would have to come off Exante TS a while before getting to goal as I would be under BMI 25... (I think my BMI in that pic was about 19???)

Well done on your loss and your positive attitude!

WRT changing your goal weight, it depends on how you're motivated. If you can change your goal and not be demotivated, then go for it. If not, wait until you get to this goal and then re-assess.

I would leave your goal as it is and then decide how you feel when you get there.

Aam week means just that. Have your 3 packs and add a meal as well.

Well done on your lose. Also very interested about the jellies tell me more.

Well done on your lose. Also very interested about the jellies tell me more.

Well apparently the Rowntree's powder that you make jelly with has no citric acid in it which means it won't take us out of ketosis!!! It is also extremely low calorie (like 12 cals per serving or something!).

Coming to the end of Day 9 and still going strong!

Had my choc orange bar for lunch instead of dins so still got my veg soup to go.

Feeling great!!! Really in my stride now. Got an engagement party tomorrow eve but 100% determined to drink water only. Going to ask to have it in a large wine glass - I don't actually think many people will notice that it isn't wine!!!

Got an engagement party tomorrow eve but 100% determined to drink water only.

:break_diet:

Ummmmmmm ok I admit it I had a small glass of wine!! But feel fine thank goodness :eek:

Didn't even look at the canapes or buffet food so still feeling virtuous ;)

Day 10 over :D

Yay - well done on resisting

I asked the q about the jelly a few days ago and have mixed it with a pack tonight to make a choc orange mousse type thing

xxx

Yay - well done on resisting

I asked the q about the jelly a few days ago and have mixed it with a pack tonight to make a choc orange mousse type thing

xxx

OOoo! I think I said Rowntrees but it's actually Hartley's isnt it. Did you find that one? The one with fumeric acid rather than citric acid?

Do let us know how it tastes!! Going to the big supermarket tomorrow so will hunt it down :D

OOoo! I think I said Rowntrees but it's actually Hartley's isnt it. Did you find that one? The one with fumeric acid rather than citric acid?

Do let us know how it tastes!! Going to the big supermarket tomorrow so will hunt it down :D

That's the one - all the flavours are really yummy. I used to have it on WW as 0 points. Really easy to make too and cheap as.

xxx

I have jelly setting in the fridge!!!!!!!!!!! :D

It's the Hartley's sugar free stuff with fumeric acid rather than citric acid. I bought ALL the flavours in the shop tee hee

Day 11 going well. Had strawb shake for brekkie and a choc orange bar for lunch. Planning on soup for dins followed by some jelly :)

Back