Buxom's Exante TS Diary

I've just had some lime jelly :drool:

xx

Day 11 went fine although the jelly didn't set until this morning so I've just had some for lunch with my bar!!!! Raspberry flavour yum :) Hubby had some too. He couldnt believe it when I said it was very low cal and no sugar!! He wants me to make it all the time now tee hee.

So Day 12 so far - Had banana shake for brek and planning on Thai Chicken soup for dins (my fave yum!).

Weighed myself this morning (naughty I know) and I havent lost a single lb since Tuesday???!!! meh meh meh!!!

However, if the same thing happens this week as happened last week I will lose it all in the last two days!!! Hopefully... :S

Fingers crossed

xx

So Day 13 (eek! Luckily I'm not superstitious!!).

Had a bar for breakfast today as felt a bit shaky when I got up. Also knocked back a pint of water as had a headache too. Been for a walk with the pushchair too and feeling much better.

Planning on Chicken soup for lunch and a hot choc shake for dinner (I havent had one hot yet...!)

Anyway I am getting rather worried as I have realised I havent lost a single lb since Tuesday.... NOTHING IN A WHOLE WEEK??!! How is this even possible?? Do I have like the slowest metabolism in the whole world? I though last week was due to TOTM but for the same to happen this week????? To be frank I was losing more on Slimfast... I am going to stick with this until the end of week 4 (not least because I spent £100 on it!!!) and then if things don't improve I think I am going to go back to Slimfast (at least I got to eat some proper food on that...)

Sorry for sounding grumpy but this diet is very challenging and it's not really getting the results I had hoped for :(

I think I'm having a down day :( :(

I can relate BB. Lack of result was what made me finally give up. Definitely keep going until you have finished your packs. It might just be a blip for whatever reason and you will start losing quicker.

Ok well end of Day 13. Had chick soup for lunch (definitely my fave) and a bowl of jelly, then a hot choc shake for dins (mmmm will have them hot from now one - yum!).

Going to keep on going. Got my second week weigh-in on Weds morning so not going to weigh myself again until then. If I have lost nothing so far I can't see my loss this week being any more than 2lbs at the most...

At work all day tomorrow (first day back from maternity leave!!!!!! Eek!!!) so planning to have a shake before I leave and take a bar with me to have half at lunch and then half late afternoon. May take my tub of bouillon with me too. Then mushroom soup when I get home.

I'm 7lbs away from getting below a stone mark I REALLY REALLY want to break. It just makes it all the more infuriating that I don't seem to be losing.

My lovely OH came in with a huge plate of fajitas this evening. OMG they smelt GORGEOUS! Fajitas are my FAVE. I was soooo tempted. Seriously tempted. But I resisted. Go me.

Must keep going. Must keep going!

Well done!!!

Good luck for wednesday

I'm 8 lbs off going under another stone and it's bugging me too ;)

xxx

Well that is Day 14 over so it is weigh-in in the morning... eek. I'm guessing 1 or 2lbs - which is just going to be crazy :confused: Anyway, we will see...

So today was my first day back at work so didn't even get time to think about food. Had a vanilla shake before I left and then polished off a bar just as I was stepping into court at about 1pm. Just got home and had mushroom soup. Feeling good probably because simply not had time to think about being hungry!!! ;)

Yes, it's so much easier when you have the diversion of a busy day at work (is there any other kind :rolleyes:) - one of the reasons I struggle on a weekend. A real feeling of "what now?"

xxx

Week 2 weigh-in and I have lost a grand total of..........

1lb.

Yes that's right, 1lb :confused: :( :mad:

Too annoyed to write much. Had a choc orange bar for breakfast. Will write again later.

At least its 1lb in the right direction BB. I can understand why you're annoyed though. Well done for keeping going!

Right well I have decided to a one week break from TS...

I am going to do WS (two meal replacements and one meal) for 7 days to get my head back in the right place.

I had a salad for lunch with feta and it was simply THE most delicious thing ever. I could taste every flavour and could feel my body going ahhhhhh.

Feel really crap losing only 1lb this week after doing everything properly and 100%. So to stop me giving up completely I am going to do this for 7 days and then start on TS again next week.

I think it is the right thing to do at the moment. Hopefully I'll still lose. Maybe it will give my metabolism a kick!

Btw its just occurred to me BB it might be the jelly. I know it used to stall me on Atkins. And btw WS is 3 meal replacements plus your meal.

Btw its just occurred to me BB it might be the jelly. I know it used to stall me on Atkins. And btw WS is 3 meal replacements plus your meal.

Do you really think so????? Even though it is like 12 cals a portion and no citric acid???? Mmmm ok well when I start back on TS I will cut this out (even though I had two small bowls). :eek:

Thanks for pointing that out about WS! Lucky you did as I thought it was 2 replacements! :)

Right so seeing as I have decided to come off TS for a week (not doing WS either, just eating normally) I thought I would keep a food diary.

Weds:
Exante bar for breakfast
Salad for lunch
Chicken and veg stir-fry for dinner

Thurs:
(Got up late)
Left over stir-fry for lunch
Hummus and pitta bread for dinner and some low fat raspberry yoghurt

And GOD do I feel better :eek:

Well what do ya know...

I've lost 2lbs in the last two days!!

That's a bit baffling! Not that I am complaining losing more in two days of eating than I did on an entire week of TS.

Maybe my body was just so desperate to know food was still available before it let go of the fat!!!

The body does indeed work in mysterious ways!!

PS - had a strawberry shake for brek :D

Thanks Joanne!

Well today I had my strawb shake for brek, some hummus and pitta bread for lunch with some sliced chicken breast. Just had fajitas for dins.

Those 2lbs mean I have now lost 2 stone in 2 months!!!! Hooray!

AND AND AND!!!! I wore some NON MATERNITY JEANS today!!! For the first time since giving birth!!!! Wow!!!!! Ok they are the biggest non-maternity ones I own but still pretty pleased :D

Right tomorrow is day 4/7 off Exante. Got to be careful not to go overboard here. I realise I am very lucky to have lost those 2lbs!

Back