Buying Bars

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fat in the jing, 2 December 2007 Social URL.

1. fat in the jing

fat in the jing as happy as a lark!

I'll be home at Christmas and I was hoping that I'd be able to visit a CDC near my mam's and dad's to get some bars and water flavourings as the CDC in Singapore that I get my packs from doesn't carry the bars. Does anyone know of a CDC in the Blackwood, South Wales area that I could go and see? And would she see me and let me buy the stuff if I only go to see her one time?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Hiya - not sure of names of CDCs in South Wales - check the CD Website - Cambridge Diet find a counsellor

I have supplied people who have been on Northern Ireland on holiday... best to contact the CDC you plan to see while you're here....before you arrive. Just a matter of filling in an MRF with the Welsh CD...and I'm sure there'll be no probs with you buying supplies.....

Debz x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.