Buying Monthly Pass *before* joining?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by SlimBecca, 31 May 2010 Social URL.

1. SlimBecca

SlimBecca Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    hello!

as you may have seen me mention in other threads... i'm going back to my old WW meeting tomorrow.

it's been about 4 years since i was last a member, so i'll have to rejoin and start from scratch.

i was thinking about buying the Monthly Pass online tonight, to save time at the meeting - i don't know if things have changed, but when i last went to a meeting and signed up for the monthly pass, it took a while to fill out the form and it held the queue up a bit.

is there any reason why i can't pay for the monthly pass now (and print of the temporary thingy for tomorrow)?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  4. Snozzberry

Snozzberry Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.5lb(11.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    IIRC last time I joined and signed up to monthly pass at a meeting I didn't have to fill out anything other than the registration form that everyone has to complete regardless of payment method, and then I just paid for my monthly pass and entered the number on the sheet. I didn't have to fill out any specific MP paperwork at the meeting.

Also at the moment the WW website has a voucher for free registration and a free meeting, which is redeemable against the cost of the monthly pass for the first month.

On the subject of returning to meetings and MP though (sorry to jump in), I am planning on switching from online to meetings - now can I just take advantage of the free reg and meeting and then switch to MP online and just pay the extra £7? They won't go taking a full £17.95 from my account on top of the £10.95 I've already paid will they?

5. *Leah*

*Leah* Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(9.87%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Go to the WW website and print off a voucher for a free registration and meeting, then use that voucher for the first day and buy the monthly pass the week after.

That way you get one for free.. and every little helps :)

6. SlimBecca

SlimBecca Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    that's a good point actually, i have a voucher for free meeting and registration, so i'll use that tomorrow and then buy the monthly pass online next week :)

i was thinking, if i signed up tonight, my start weight might end up being wrong, so maybe it's more hassle than it's worth! lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.