Buying New Clothes

Afternoon everyone, hope you're all having a nice day!

Just a little rant here. It's my Nan's 70th birthday meal in a couple of weekends time, and we're all getting all dolled up to celebrate with her.

I went through my wardrobe and tried some things on last night, and all my nice dresses etc are now hanging off me (and I haven't even lost that much!).

SO...I went out on my lunch into town today and had a look round. How EXPENSIVE is everything these days? I found a really nice longish top (size 12...YAY!) that'll go with my leggings...but then I needed a cardi to go over it. And then new shoes to go with them (excuses excuses I hear you say!)

And it came to £75!!! I think that may have been a total mistake on my part buying it all...because what if I pile the weight back on and they don't fit me anymore? Or lose more weight and then they're too big? I feel like an idiot spending all that money now. But I mean, it was only New Look..how did it come to that much!?!?

Did I do I stupid thing?

Nope. it's important for you to feel good in new clothes as you lose weight.
The shoes and bag will always fit and you can always have a belt with the top when you've lost more weight.
You aren't going to put any weight on so no need to worry about that.
I know how you feel though because I've bought a lot of new summer clothes and I'm worried incase I put any back on so I'm thinking positive and enjoying the moment.
I've had particular panic attacks over a pair of cropped jeans that cost £25 and don't have ANY elastic in the waist - very scary.

i bet your new outfit is lovely, enjoy wearing it :)

primark is best place for cheap clothes or like me got to charity shops hehe

Back