Buying things!

flipflop

Just follow the plan
Does anyone else do this? I've only lost 10.5lbs but anyone would think I was twiggy the way I am at the moment! Bought a few bits of clothes yesterday as I have gone down a size but today I went and bought some ear rings and a bangle. Tomorrow I'm going into town as the new shopping centre has opened and I also need to return some boots that I ordered online. God knows what I'm gonna come home with!

Does anyone else do this? I've only lost 10.5lbs but anyone would think I was twiggy the way I am at the moment! Bought a few bits of clothes yesterday as I have gone down a size but today I went and bought some ear rings and a bangle. Tomorrow I'm going into town as the new shopping centre has opened and I also need to return some boots that I ordered online. God knows what I'm gonna come home with!

Oi, there is supposed to be a credit crunch ya know lol :p

ALL THE TIME!
Who cares why not! x

Thats me too! You'd think I weighed 9 stone! As Claire and I discussed in a diff thread we also treat ourselves with manicures, hair done, nails done etc etc! X

Yep all the time! But OMG have you seen the news? Cabot Circus was wall to wall with people today and it will probably be packed for a few weeks. Good luck! Ha ha, let me know what it's like in there

its gotta be done n in my head im 11 stine lolol

Didnt get to see the news Taz but saw a vid on the Evening Post website. Will go down on the bus early and see how it goes. I've memorised which shops are where so will just go to the ones I want to see if its too busy.

Well done Toe. I didnt keep any of my old clothes, havent really got room for all those sizes but wish I did.

Gonna start selling a load of stuff on Ebay so I can buy more stuff, still 4 more sizes to get to target.

Back