Step 1 Sole Source Buzz!! - when in Ketosis!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Rozziebabe85, 5 January 2014.

1. Rozziebabe85

Rozziebabe85 Well-Known Member

Well done to everyone who has started the Cambridge journey!!

Thought it would be good to start a new thread to celebrate when we get the ketosis buzz!! Having done Cambridge once before it's an amazing feeling of euphoria!! No hunger!!! I can't wait to get there.

"Buzz" when you feel it!!

Starting Weight: 188lbs.
  2. Sophie-24

Sophie-24 Well-Known Member

Good idea!! :)

I hope I reach ketosis soon, I think I'm almost there I think. It's such a good feeling when the hunger goes!

Good luck everyone! X

Starting weight: 180 pounds
  3. Minnie64

Minnie64 Think thin

Buzz buzz buzz xx
  4. Jade x x

Jade x x Well-Known Member

I have no idea what the ketosis buzz is?? Lol I'm starting day 1 2moro & the last few times iv tried it, iv only managed 2 day 3 coz I feel like iv got the worst hangover in the world & it's nvr going 2 go away! Lol really hoping if I keep going this time tho it will shift? xx
  5. Sophie-24

6. Jade x x

Jade x x Well-Known Member

Yeah I'm defo going 2 stick with it this time!! :) that's gd ur starting 2 feel gd at day 4! Gives me hope :) x
  7. Sophie-24

Yes, stick to it! It'll be worth it!! X
  8. Tyntyn

Tyntyn Active Member

Buzz :) think it hit in the last hour or two..

Feeling really happy and energetic. Only slight problem that its 11pm and I really want to hover.. and move my room around. And re-arrange my wardrobe.

Yay ketosis :)
  9. alipally

alipally Serial Dieter!

Took until day 5 to start to feel human this time... but the weight loss has been the best I've ever had for a week 1!

Day7 today for me... started this on New Year's Eve (accidentally stood on the scales and knew I had to start immediately... made for a very sober New Year!)
    Weighed in today and I'm already 6kg lighter..... another 300g and that will be a stone for those amongst us who don't do kgs :)
  10. Rozziebabe85

Rozziebabe85 Well-Known Member

Buzz buzz buzz!! I'm there...... Xx

Starting Weight: 188lbs.
  11. sazzledazzle

sazzledazzle Well-Known Member

I'm day 3 and feeling great! Last time I did cd I felt awful on day 2 and 3, but I have been drinking loads and loads of water, and feel great today!! I think that crappy feeling is from dehydration maybe? So drink drink drink!

12. Sophie-24

Finally in ketosis and feeling great today! Not hungry at all!! I hope you're all having a good day?! :) X
  13. juliebags

juliebags Well-Known Member

I am suffering this time round today is day 4 , so i hope tommorrow is better , its not the hunger its the headache !!!bring on day 5!!!
  14. Sophie-24

I hope feel better tomorrow!! I suffered bad with headaches the first time I did Cambridge, but I've been fine this time. Stick with it! :) x
  15. juliebags

juliebags Well-Known Member

I am sure we will, we've just got to go with the flo!!
  16. IrishLad92

IrishLad92 Well-Known Member

Brill keep it going :) Starting on Fri myself!