by jove i think she's got it!!

abz

Gold Member
it's quarter to 12 and i haven't had my first shake yet. and other than a couple of hunger pangs i haven't really been bothered. obviously i will have it soon but i didn't really notice. woooo.

abz xx

whoop well done :) I'm on day 6 and I haven't had my first shake yet either, I'm not hungry but I feel I should probably have it soonish as I made the mistake in the past of not having it and then I fainted at work eeeeeeeeeek :(

xxxxx

Its so strange isnt it - i was used to gettin up and thinkin what shall i eat today - thats gone weird!

yep your deffo in the zone now ..wicked, now just hold on and enjoy the ride
xx

well i'm having it now. not because i feel like i want it particularly. more that i feel like i should really... but for some reason this morning my fruits of the forest has a mushroom aftertaste... and no, i haven't had any mushrooms anywhere near me or my shaker...

abz xx

I have my fiest one 11.30-12ish .... not really a morning food person.

Well done - FOF mushrooms???? mmmm new combination!!!!!

it's really quite nasty. now i've finished the shake all i can taste is the lingering aftertaste of mushrooms... raw ones. so so odd.

abz xx

fruits of the forest does leave a strange aftertaste......I've never compared it to mushrooms though, hmmmm interesting theory!!

xxx

might just be the ketosis and the furry tongue effect kicking in.
just sitting her with my first shake of the day, weird that we don't let food rule our thoughts anymore.

mushrooms, thats really weird. I find with the shakes the taste can vary day to day sometimes my banana tetra is like watery there other i really have to suck it up iykwim!!!

i haven't tried it yet. am only on day 9 so don't have any mix a mousse. i'll be giving it a shot when i get my water flavourings and MAM on tuesday though. although it's looking to be a much more expensive fortnight with all these extras!!

abz xx

have just had a look at my price list and flavourings and mam are quite pricey. how long do they last? how much can you get from each one?

abz xx

Once you have them though, they do last a while cos you can only have a teaspoon of each... although yes it does make it expensive, if you use gelatine, for the jelly, you are only using 1 tsp of water flavouring and 1 tsp of MAM...

Good luck especially if you find it as addictive as me, I bought 3 ramekin dishes (well used my 2 year old sons annabel karmel ones) and it makes 3 exact portions..hhhmmm..

If you would like Abz, PM me your address and I will send you a spoon of each so you could give them a try before you buy??? just an idea hun...

Love

ha, thanks honey but i definately want the MAM in any case so the flavouring should come in handy. do you have to use gelatine for the jelly or can you use the MAM for that too?

I think you can use MAM, but to be honest the gelatine is only about £1.40 for 6 sachets... (probably cheaper in other shops)...I don't use my MAM for that... and I have only tried it in Tetras not with shakes...

I like the Summer Fruits Water flavouring but had the orange one which will probably make nice jelly...

I don't mind sending you some though...

Love

Back