By Mistake But :-)

Hi all still 100% thank god and feeling great, however today I ended up having a shake this morning at about 9am and by no fault of my own I had nothing to eat until 5pm tonight. I really fancied a Porridge ! I was just getting it ready then I thought I will struggle to get 4 portions of CD in today with 3 still left at 5pm, so I had a brain wave and I'm not sure if you can do this or not but I made a Porridge and then sliced a Peanut Crunch bar into it ? the results were nothing but stunning all washed down with 2 pints of water .

It was very nice but can you do that ? 2 at once ? I wouldnt intend to do it all the time it just worked out that way today.

Looking forward to this Fridays weigh in which should be well over a stone all being well in two week

Later

NLM ;)

Hiya i dont see why u couldnt do that. They say have 4 over a day and in effect thats what your doing. Glad you enjoyed it. U men r so lucky getting 4 packs a day lol

I have had a soup at lunch followed by a bar a couple of times last week:D with no ill effects!

Glad that I am on ss+ so can have 4 packs, I always need something in the evening:eek: and this solves it!

sounds good! :) Glad you managed to stick to plan :)

oh my god that sounds like heaven. im not having bars at the moment but i do love them.. just have a hard time dealin with the fact i can only have one! they are GORGEOUS

Well done you, and sounds lovely... I often leave at least 2 of my packs till later on and have them near enough together, hasn't altered my weight loss yet...

Love

Hi NLM
Shouldnt make any diff as long as you have correct amount during the day- It is the total vitamins cals etc that count not what time you take them
As you will be in ketosis and drinking plenty you wont be hungry hence the quandry
I oftem get to 8pm and realise ive still got to get 2 shakes down before bed
Dont risk having less than the correct amonut as this will affect nutrients vitamins etc
Good luck
Cheers
James

One thing I loved last time was the tetra packs frozen.. as a block of ice-cream! lol gotta let it thaw a little but I'm a pudding girl so nothing better than a chocolate tetra 'ice-cream'! ;)
A good way of getting a pack in.. also chopping bars up to be small treats rather than chomping a whole bar..
Not sure if I read these tips here last time I was around or not ;)

Back