• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Bye and good luck

I just wanted to say bye :wave_cry: and thank you to everyone on this part of the forum. I have decided that slim fast is not for me, I have IBS and it is making me bloat too much and making me uncomfortable. Everyone in this section has been great, you are all so nice and welcoming, and i wish everybody the best of luck. Il still be on here, I am going to join weight watchers net week, so i will be lurking round that part of the forum lol.

Good luck everybody :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

ugg

Needs a kick
Sorry to see you go but you have to do what's best... Pop in and let us know how it's going on ww.
Good luck byeeeeeeeeeeeee xx

aw soorry to hear that... i get bloated too but not that regular so see ur point. I done really well on weight watchers when I was 18 but now I can't stick to it!! U can have a happy meal for 8 points!! SWEET! Lol. U can also have a mccy D's happy meal for around 600 kcals for eve meal too! If u wanna know nething about points etc maybe I can help?

Aww thank you :) iv been reading lists of points everywhere that many that i can't actually remember any of them lol. How much did u lose on ww?

2 stone over a few months it was quite a regular smooth loss... theres books avail at the meetings and on ebay which tell u the points of stuff in the supermarket, and and eating out guide to telling u how much pizza hut is etc. Make sure u get the most recent edition tho as they regularly update them. U can check on the WW website what the newest one is x