bye bye all

Babe its probably coz you havent been getting all the vits you need! Alcohol doesnt class as one im afraid!
I was trying to stop a druggy from trying to jump off the bed on the Mon night and hit my thumb, it felt a bit bruised thern the next day as i pulled up at work and applied my hand brake i felt a ping and the worst pain, it made me cry. The hospital say i have sprained it but training states a sprain does not go ping! I have a 2nd degree tear the to the collateral ligament in my left thumb. Im just glad i have people at work that know what they are doing better than the hospital! The dr applied a dressing that cut off my circulation, the 2nd visit she didnt even cover mt thumb until i told her and then it wasnt supporting as i found out on my 3rd visit only to be told id have to book in and wait hours to be seen again. Not on your nelly, i went back ant got one of my guys to do it. Hospital were meant to give me a follow up fracture appt too and havent so when i go in tonight all hell will break loose

OUCH, i hope it gets sorted out properly. i know all about dislercated (however its spelt lol) fingers. my eldest daughter has the extra bendy condition and is forever doing her fingers in and they are strapped up often. at least she gets to go on the gas and air when they set them lol. i always get her laughing and the nurses and docs think im so nasty as i say to her, 'its ok baby. mummy cant feel a thing.' :8855:

awwww, i would have thought you could get gas and air on tap!! :D
she has had the gas and air since she was around 6/7 years old and always insists on having it. my daughter is the gas and air druggie :8855:

It is an addictable drug. We get people pretending there is something wrong with them because they are properly addicted to it like they would be with a class A drug.

oh wow, didnt know it was addictive. but saying that, i suppose anything can be addictive. i had lots of helium balloons on holiday lmao :8855::8855::8855::8855:i need a helium fix NOW :8855::8855::8855:

Lol. Yes it is im afraid which is why its not allowed as a prescribed drug at home and why its a sackable offense if we are caught on it at work

Back