Bye bye baby belly

Weigh day today! Even though I know I'm going to have gained, I am kind of looking forward to it so I can draw a line under it and move on. This week coming we've only got lunch out on Saturday, which I'm pretty certain I can work within my syns so there's no excuse this time!

Today's plan looks like this:

B: Alpen light after WI (HeB)
L: fancy making the mushroom and lentil loaf I've seen on here, salad
D: tandoori chicken, rice, curry sauce
S: throbtons mini bites x2 (8 Syns) options (2 Syns) Alpen light
HeA : milk in coffees

E: going to try for a a run after work

xx

Delighted to report I lost 1.5 lbs today, taking me to 7 lbs and my first shiny sticker. Am pretty sure it's down to not losing much last week despite being so good rather than what ice done this week, but I'll take what I can get and vow to be a SW angel this week.

Today panned out like this:

B: Alpen light (3 Syns)
L: lentil and mushroom loaf (HeA cheese), salad, activia
S: 2x thorntons mini brownies (7 Syns), activis
D: chicken tikka chunks, syn free curry sauce, rice
S: lemon Hifi bar

I also had 4 coffees with skimmed milk, forgetting I'd had my HeA as cheese so hoping my left over 5 Syns will cover that.

Good day anyway :)

xx

Ooh ooh forgot to mention that at babbas end of term party at playgroup there were cream cakes for the mums...and I told everyone I didn't like cream!

I love the stuff really but it meant I wasn't pressured into having one - go me :) :) :)

xx

Baby's last swimming lesson today. Feels sad because everything is coming to an end and my return to work is getting closer. I know I need to get some kind of life back but its going to be so hard leaving DS after we've spent so long together.

Today's plan is a little bit like this:

B: porridge (HeB), berries, ff yog
L: lentil loaf (hea), salad
D: steak, sw chips, onion rings and breaded mushrooms (4 syns), salad
S: syn free houmous and carrot sticks, activia, milk in coffee (prob 3x 0.5 syns - 1.5 syns), options topped up with milk (3 syns)

E: half hour dog walk

So 8.5 syns, not too bad. may have an alpen light with my hot choc which will bring it up to 11.5. Looking forward to trying the sw onion rings and breaded mushrooms too! Nom, nom...

xx

Yesterday was good foodwise but went s bit off the original plan. We had a plumber round but he didn't ho til nearly 8pm so red went out the window. BUT rather than go to the choppy or have a frozen pizza I rustled up some sw chips and we had those with the rest of the lentil loaf and a salad. Was lish anyway.

Today's plan is:

B: porridge (HeB) berries, ff yog
L: savoury rice with added mushrooms and syn free curry sauce. Might have half oz of cheddar on top (3 syns)
D: the steak etc we should have had last night
S: latte w/semi skimmed (HeA), activia, cherries, nectarine, milk in coffee x3 (1.5 syns), alpen light (3) options with a dash of milk (3)

Syns: 10.5

xx

Just read that back and realised I sound like the policeman off allo allo. In my defence it is very early and I do have an 8 month old trying to eat my hair!

x

Didn't have a second to post yesterday - so crazily busy. Wasn't a great day tbh as we were out with friends for a boozy lunch which meant I didn't make the best choices later on. I had:

B: SW free fry up
L: Thai chicken salad (all free bar some sesame seeds), 4x White wine and soda
S: skinny latte
D: half pepperoni pizza, half margarita pizza, half bottle of wine

I was going to have a chicken kebab from the take away with a pitta as my HeB but I was so hungry by then, it really wasn't appealing to me. Still, the positives I can take are that I didn't turn it into an excuse to binge (not on food anyway!) and I am firmly back on the sw wagon today whereas in the past it's taken days and days to regain focus.

Am going to do red today I think:

B: fruit and yog
L: poached eggs, pitta (HeB), tomatoes, mushrooms
D: tandoori prawns, salad
S: activia, fruit roulade, Hifi bar (HeB), milk in coffee (HeA), hot choc (2 Syns), lots of water

E: gonna try for a run but sooooo tired so not sure I'll make it.

Got to go shopping in a bit, possibly my worst activity ever. I have to go to work tomorrow for a catch up/handover for when my maternity leave ends and I have no smart clothes that fit. Going to be so weird, not happy about the fact that the end is so close.

xx

Not going well already. Teething, tired clingy baby meant breakfast was 3 Hifi bars and an activia yogurt - oops. Have been awake since 5 am but only just managed to have a shower. :(

xx

What a week! Weightloss is so much harder with a baby to think about. LO has been teething terribly, has been running a temperature and has not been sleeping well so all my best laid plans have gone out of the window. I've not necessarily overeaten but I've just not been able to make the best choices all of the time. I had a quick peak on the scales today and was pleased to see a STS. So I'm hoping a good day today may bring on a half lb loss at least.

Today's basic plan is:

B: berries and yog
L: omelette with cheese (HeA) and salad
D: chicken wrapped in bacon, salad
S: activia, Alpen light (HeB) milk in coffee (2 Syns), options with milk (3.5 Syns)

xx

Thanks Greenwichgirl, it's been tough going but if in gonna shift this baby belly, I've got to stick at it!

Today ended up looking like this:

B: Hifi bar (HeB)
S: cherries
L: two portions of mushroom and lentil loaf (1 HeA + 5.5 Syns), salad
D: chicken wrapped in bacon, new potatoes, salad, activia
S: chunk of cheese (ooops - about 4 Syns), milk in coffee (2 syns)

Total Syns: 11.5

Tomorrow's plan looks a little bit like this:

B: porridge (HeB), berries, FF yog
L: lentil and mushroom loaf (HeA), salad
D: something quick, maybe savoury rice, as going out at 6.30 on a training course
Syns: milk in coffee (2), cheese on rice (3) maybe a Hifi bar (6)

No time for official exercise as noone to look after bubba, but have got to clean house, do laundry, walk dog and pack for holiday do think I'll get a fair big of body magic in there.

xx

I didn't know that. I usually cook the oats in water then plonk some yogurt on the top to make it seem milky - only do it that way to save my HeA. I am in bed now so will have to do it my usual way in the morning but will give that a try tomorrow night, it's always such a faff cooking the porridge but it keeps me nice and full. Thanks for the tip x

Off on hold today so officially 'off' sw for a week. Going away with in-laws so pretty much impossible to stick to plan. My idea is to basically eat healthy where possible, not overindulge and move lots. It's only a week so I'm hoping not to do too much damage. Wish me luck (food AND in-laws wise!).

xx

Oh dear, well my plan didn't go too well, unless cider, pasties and cream teas are all part of the sw programme. This morning the scales showed a 5lb gain, although I'm certain a couple of lb of that is fluid. I tried to get back on track today but have messed it up a bit, eaten a bag of snack a jacks, a white Pitta with some houmous and some melba toasts with laughing cow. Not exactly stuffed myself, but not on plan. Sw friendly curry and rice for tea and back on it properly from tommorrow - still time for damage limitation before wi on Wed.

xx

Yesterday went a bit wrong so back on it properly today. Already done first day of 30 day shred - ouch - and had healthy breakfast. Today's plan looks like this:

B: fruit salad and FF yog
L: omelette with cheese (HeA) and veggies, salad
D: pork medallions, 'roast spuds', parsnips, carrots, broccoli, leeks, gravy, maybe a stuffing ball or two depending on Syns
S: milk in coffee x 4 (2 syns), Alpen light x 2 (HeB), options with a bit of milk (3 syns)

Hoping to go for a run later after ds is in bed but he's not been settling well since the hol so we shall see.

xx

Feel like I'm back on track after my first 100% day yesterday. Am feeling a bit rubbish today as have got a cold but will be doing my shred dvd later come what may. Todays plan is:

B: porridge (HeB), strawberries, ff yog
L: got workmen in so something simple like savoury rice with cheese on top (HeA)
D: chicken breast, butternut squash chips, salad
S: milk in coffee (1.5), options with milk (3)

E: dog walk and shred

xx

Ended up with pizza for tea last night so not great. Today's not been fab either but I am going to go to WI tomorrow and face up to my gain so I can get back on track properly.

Today I've had:

B: nothing, no time
L: 4 wholegrain ricecakes (not really a HeB but that's what I'm counting it as!), cottage cheese
S: piece of choc fudge cake (15 syns????)
D: chicken breast, butternut squash chips, salad
HeA: milk in coffee
E: day 2 of shred

So not eaten loads but not strictly on plan either. Sigh, so bloody hard :(

xx

Back