Bye bye baby belly!!

Sooooooo after a bit of time off and a 5lb ish gain I'm back (again!) Looking to book a late deal holiday mid September and I'm determined I will be 10.7 (or less!) by then and I will be proudly wearing my new bikini, tiger stripes and all!

I forgot to weigh myself this morning and with this wedding Saturday I'm using this week as an "ease myself back in" kinda week so will be mostly sw friendly with minimal syns. I've come off some medication as of today which used to make me feel sick if I took it on an empty tummy so hoping the delayed breakfasts will help things......

So Monday:
B - cherries, blueberries, peach & pomegranate L - grilled chicken breast with jacket & salad
D - risotto with peas, sweetcorn, turkey rashers & salad
S - meringue nest (3 syns) with strawberries, blueberries & muller Greek (1/2 syn)

Last edited:
Hey hun,

Good to have you back!

An easing-you-in week sounds like a plan and food for today is looking delish! You can totally smash that target by mid-September! Where do you fancy going on holibobs?

xx

Hey hun, Good to have you back! An easing-you-in week sounds like a plan and food for today is looking delish! You can totally smash that target by mid-September! Where do you fancy going on holibobs? xx

Looking at Palma Nova hopefully, fairly short flight and not too hot in September but all depends when we get our passports back!! 6 weeks they are saying :-( xx

Tuesday:

B - yummy fruit salad

L - salad with new potatoes & salad cream (1 syn)

D - pitta bread (hexb) pizza with hexa cheese, chicken on top as well with salad & garlic sweet potato wedges, 1 syn salad cream

S - Milky Way crispy roll (6 syns), melon chunks

Last edited:
Wednesday's plan:

B - fruit salad

L - jacket potato with hexa cheese & salad & spaghetti hoops

D - chicken thighs slow cooked in tomato sauce & veg with roasted new potatoes & vegetables

S - babybel (1/2 hexb), Alpen light (1/2 hexb), Milky Way crispy rolls (6 syns)

Last edited:
So can't remember what I ate Thursday and then fri-sun were maybe 80% on plan but had a party, wedding then BBQ so had to be that way or I would have starved!!

Anyway 1.5lb off this week so very happy with that :)

Monday:
B - not massively hungry, fruit maybe?

L - jacket potato with spaghetti hoops, hexa cheese & salad

D - pasta in garlicky tomato sauce with herbs. Hexb roll to make garlic bread on the side. Yum. Will also have salad on the side.

S - tbc!

Tuesday:

B - peaches

L - steak, onions & salad on a hexb bread

D - chicken in herbs with rice & vegetables

S - peaches, strawberries, ice cream (5 syns)

Wednesday:

Scales are showing another 1.5lb off, yay!! Got a bit of an off plan dinner tomorrow night so hoping they don't change too much by Monday....

B - peach & pear. I'm addicted to those flat peaches, can't get enough of them!!

L - pasta in syn free tomato sauce with chicken breast & salad

D - carbonara with hexa cheese & hexb cheese (not sure you can use cheese as a hexb on EE but going to anyway!!) with salad

S - tbc!!

So fell off the wagon a bit last night with a cheeky 3 course meal but wasn't too bad I don't think....

Fridays plan:

B - peach & pear

L - jacket potato with beans, cheese (hexa) & salad

D - pasta'n'sauce with hexb1 cheese & peas & sweetcorn, possibly a hexb2 roll on the side or it'll be x2 Alpen lights

S - tbc!! Got some strawberries & mango to use up so maybe that with some ice cream

I am awful at updating this!! Had a pretty on plan weekend and another 1lb off so that'll do nicely!!

Monday:

B - melon

L - nothing, had a stressful day and zero appetite

D - salmon with pasta'n'sauce (hexa cheese) & veggies.

S - strawberries, raspberries, mango, peaches, ice cream (5 syns).

No hexb today, oh well!!

Tuesday: B - pear & peach L - jacket potato with beans & hexa cheese D - quorn steaks with sweet potato wedges & salad & maybe more beans lol S - tbc

Last edited:
Here to subscribe! I had my daughter in April and although I managed to loose some of my weight quickly I'm now struggling to stay on track x

Here to subscribe! I had my daughter in April and although I managed to loose some of my weight quickly I'm now struggling to stay on track x

Me too!! I did well from Jan-May then got bored and put on 5lb in 6 weeks :-/

Back on it 100% now though, only 4lb to go until I'm in the 10's then another 7lb to get me to target :)

Good luck my lovely xx

Wednesday:

B - fruit

L - pasta'n'sauce with salad (hexa cheese)

D - salmon with new potatoes & salad. 1 syn salad cream.

S - meringue (3 syns), strawberries, cream (3 syns), peaches

Thursday's plan:

B - peaches

L - rest of pasta'n'sauce with hexa cheese & salad

D - chicken fillet strips with jacket potato, beans & salad. Hexb cheese & 1 syn butter.

S - popcorn (4 syns), pear, strawberries, raspberries

Hi hun! Your food is looking great for today! What day do you weigh?
I see you have a little girl from your photo... how old is she? x

Hi hun! Your food is looking great for today! What day do you weigh? I see you have a little girl from your photo... how old is she? x

Monday mornings is my official weigh-in but I don't go to classes I just do it all by myself with a lot of will power lol.

Ellie-Lou is almost 11 months old now, mental!! She's almost walking so lots of body magic chasing her around lol x

Friday;

B - none

L - hexb1 toast with egg, spaghetti hoops & hexa cheese

D - jacket potato with beans, hexb2 cheese & salad

S - strawberries, raspberries, meringue nest (3 syns), cream (2 syns), haribo (4 syns)

Back