Bye bye baby belly!!

Wednesday:

B - fruit salad

L - vegetable soup & crispbreads (1/2 hexb & 1/2 hexa philli)

D - jacket potato with hexb & hexa cheese, spaghetti hoops & salad

S - Alpen light (1/2 hexb), satsuma, watermelon, Milky Way (5 syns)

Thursday:

B - Alpen light (1/2 hexb) & melon

L - homemade soup with 1/2 hexb crispbreads & 1/2 hexa philli

D - cheeky Chinese!! Either special fried rice or special chow mein I think. Really really want chips but I've been so good this week & I think Easter weekend might bring some (a lot) of temptation.....

S - satsuma, apple, pear, freddo (5 syns)

Scales showing a massive 3lb off!!!! Only 1 stone away from my final target so I'm very excited!!

Bit off plan yesterday but lots of body magic walking so don't feel an ounce of guilt. Had a fab day with my hubby & bubba :)

All over it today though:

Sunday:

B - apple

L - veggie soup, crispbreads (1/2 hexb), philli (1 syn)

D - syn free fish pie with hexa cheese on top

S - Alpen light (1/2 hexb), apple, melon,

Last edited:
Scales showing a massive 3lb off!!!! Only 1 stone away from my final target so I'm very excited!! Bit off plan yesterday but lots of body magic walking so don't feel an ounce of guilt. Had a fab day with my hubby & bubba :) All over it today though: Sunday: B - apple L - veggie soup, crispbreads (1/2 hexb), philli (1 syn) D - fish pie with hexa cheese on top S - Alpen light (1/2 hexb), eaton mess (3 syns meringue, 2 syns cream), apple, melon, freddo (5 syns)

Amazing result on the scales Hun - so pleased for you xx

Amazing result on the scales Hun - so pleased for you xx

Thanks lovely, had an awful tummy ache all day so something in the last 24 hours has clearly not agreed with me :-/ hope the loss stays the same for official weigh in tomorrow to compensate for feeling rotten xx

Gah either a bug or food poisoning has struck me but spent most of last night in the bathroom :-( only been able to keep down tiny sips of water and feeling exhausted but it seems to be subsiding slightly and I'm determined to not let it ruin the last day of our lovely long weekend.

Hubby is taking bubba swimming later (I'm wisely sitting this one out!) and I'm hoping to have a nap later to compensate for my awful night.

On the plus side scales have remained at a 3lb loss so that's 6lb in 2 weeks!! Only 4lb off wedding weight and a stone off my final goal. I'm very excited!!

Next wedding is in 3.5 weeks so still plenty of time to shift a few more lb. can't see myself eating a lot today (if anything) so no food diary.

Fingers crossed I feel better later..... :-/

So my food diary for yesterday was a rich tea biscuit.....

Still feeling awful but going to try & eat a bit more today seeing as all I've had since Sunday evening was the biscuit.....

On the plus side scales are showing another lb off!!

Tuesday:

B - toast (hexb) with marmite

They do say every cloud has a silver lining! But food poisoning is the worst and I know exactly how you're feeling :( As long as you're drinking plenty of water, that's the main thing xx

They do say every cloud has a silver lining! But food poisoning is the worst and I know exactly how you're feeling :( As long as you're drinking plenty of water, that's the main thing xx

Toast was a disaster so just going to stick with water & hope I feel better soon :-(

It's days like these I wish Ellie-Lou had an off switch lol just so I could curl up in bed & not have to worry about her. Hubby is working from home but he's so busy and my mum is off but has a broken wrist so can't help. Rubbish!!

Still I'm only 1lb off losing 2 stone and 13lb off my final target xx

Oh bless you honey. Hopefully Neil can help a bit to let you get some rest - you'll need it. Thinking of you xxx

Wow what a day, Ellie-Lou has been very grumpy & whingey all day with teething and Neil has had loads to do so I'm just feeling awful still :-(

Managed to keep some toast down and been drinking lots and off to bed in a minute.

Fingers, toes & everything else crossed that I will feel better tomorrow..... xx

Feeling much better thankfully, no sickness for 24 hours & kept down toast so on the mend!!

On the plus side scales are showing another lb off this morning so I'm at my 2 stone target!!!! Wooooooooo!! Only 12lb to go and I've given myself until the end of June so I'm sure I can get there and then just to tone up & maintain :)

Off to baby group to get some fresh air in a minute and probably no food diary for today as will be a bit off plan whilst my tum adjusts.

Happy hump day all xx

So glad you're feeling a bit better honey. And fab news on the scales - always a silver lining! You are totally smashing it at the moment - you will be at target in no time! xx

So glad you're feeling a bit better honey. And fab news on the scales - always a silver lining! You are totally smashing it at the moment - you will be at target in no time! xx

I just don't know where all the pounds are going at the moment not that I'm complaining!!

Ventured out to baby group and had a cheeky (light) lunch out so feeling much more human.

Trying to convince my daughter to have a nap then will be cooking myself some chicken & rice for dinner I think. Not massively hungry really but my mum & Neil will go mad if I don't eat something!!

Wish someone would come over and cook it for me lol. I feel like I spend all my time looking after everyone and it would be really nice to be looked after myself once in a while :-(

Oh well I'm a mummy now so onwards & upwards.....

Had half a chicken breast & some rice for dinner last night along with a plain pork baguette for lunch. Still zero appetite, I'm eating more because I know I have to rather than because I want to.

Had a slice of marmite toast this morning and going to have a cheese roll in an hour or so. The remainder of my bland boring rice & chicken will be my dinner.

I've got so much planned for this weekend I really hope I feel better :-(

Aww you poor thing, so sorry to hear you're feeling rubbish again :(

What are your lovely weekend plans? I'm sure you'll be back on form by then xxx

Back