Bye Bye Baby Bulge :)

Thanks ladies :D

When im losin it really helps but even tho iv had a bad day I still have to weigh myself. If iv seen iv gained it gives me th will to try get it off asap :) x

xkimmyx
10lbs gone - 75lbs to go :D
xSoon2bLilMrsSlimx

That's what i am like with the scales although i know some people it makes them go the other way if they've put on weight as they get down, think what's the point and binge. Well done for using it to motivate you. xxx

Rhibennett said:
That's what i am like with the scales although i know some people it makes them go the other way if they've put on weight as they get down, think what's the point and binge. Well done for using it to motivate you. xxx

Sometimes it does get me down but lately iv tried to turn my negative attitude to a positive one or I know I will jus end up fat for the rest of my life xx

xkimmyx
14lbs gone - 71lbs to go :D
xSoon2bLilMrsSlimx

Week 8
Loss this week - 4lb
Total loss - 14lb :D

Well after a few bad weeks iv turnd it round and had a good loss. Am very proud and hope I can keep at it. 8weeks til 1st goal and another stone to lose b4 holidays x

xkimmyx
xSoon2bLilMrsSlimx

Whoop Whoop. What a fantastic weight loss hun. Well done. x

Rhibennett said:
Whoop Whoop. What a fantastic weight loss hun. Well done. x

Thank u am very pleased and hope to keep it up x

xkimmyx
xSoon2bLilMrsSlimx

Week 8 + 1

Naughty me! Went on scales again this mornin but lost another lb :D im not goin on now until next weigh in on wednesday but least I know iv already got a lb off for weigh in. I jus cant seem to help myself so im gna be very strict wivv myself!
I feel I really need to start exercisin again, I was doin so well at one point, I jus never seem to find the time, espesh havin a very demandin 1 n half yo! So im not gna beat myself up about it, I must be doin somethng right :)
Thanks for all the support ladies :) hope u all have a great day!! xx

xkimmyx
xSoon2bLilMrsSlimx

Week 8 + 2

:( havin a crap day, done nothin but eat rubbish and feel yukky!!

For some reason I always have a bad few days after iv done so well :(

X

xkimmyx
xSoon2bLilMrsSlimx

Week 8 + 1

Naughty me! Went on scales again this mornin but lost another lb :D im not goin on now until next weigh in on wednesday but least I know iv already got a lb off for weigh in. I jus cant seem to help myself so im gna be very strict wivv myself!
I feel I really need to start exercisin again, I was doin so well at one point, I jus never seem to find the time, espesh havin a very demandin 1 n half yo! So im not gna beat myself up about it, I must be doin somethng right :)
Thanks for all the support ladies :) hope u all have a great day!! xx

xkimmyx
xSoon2bLilMrsSlimx
Hi Kimmy,
another pound off !! Great !!:)

I'm trying to lose my baby bulge too, keep the good work up x

PrincessMama said:
I'm trying to lose my baby bulge too, keep the good work up x

Thanks princessmama good luck to u ! Im havin a bad day 2day its a new day 2mro :) x

xkimmyx
xSoon2bLilMrsSlimx

Week 8 + 3

Well Iv had a bad couple days, duno wats been up with me?? Felt so tired and lowsy! Well iv a kinda arite sleep last night, so... Lets see what 2day brings. Im feelin postive and although I did go on scales and seen im up a lb or 2, I know its prob just actual food weight and I can sort it b4 wednesday! :) x

xkimmyx
xSoon2bLilMrsSlimx

Hi Kimmy..new day, new start, new attitude..you can do it..and that wee gain you see on the scales (you little cheeky scale hopper :) )..will be off at next official weigh in, don't worry, hope you feel better today :)

RainbowRose said:
Hi Kimmy..new day, new start, new attitude..you can do it..and that wee gain you see on the scales (you little cheeky scale hopper :) )..will be off at next official weigh in, don't worry, hope you feel better today :)

Lol im terrible! I love/hate the scales. I feel better so far so hope it lasts. Have a lovely day :) x

xkimmyx
xSoon2bLilMrsSlimx

Well iv had a good day! Practically starved to try and compensate for my bad couple days. Jus had ma tea, ww spag bol and veg, now gna chill wiv a cuppa n a film. I feel nice and full so no snackin for me 2nite :)
Hope to be back to normal weight by monday, or even 2moro if im lucky x

xkimmyx
xSoon2bLilMrsSlimx

Well done on being good to make up for the bad days. How are you doing today? xx

Back