Bye Bye Baby Bulge :)

RainbowRose said:
hi kimmy, afterwards we went for a family meal, just us and the 'children' :) Very intimate, we married at 12 noon, then had the restaurant to ourselves!!!! the staff gave us a free bottle of champagne to take away on honeymoon :D we drove away straight after the meal, the older children babysitting our wee boy. (They were all young adults) We just had a 4 day cottage by the loch, in scotland...total privacy, so romantic and idyllic, we arrived at 10pm, and there was 2 white swans swimming past our decking right outside the front door, with a full moon shining on them...it was breathtaking.
yes, i wore a full length ivory scoop necked dress and a red velvet cloak, and carried red roses and rosebuds in my hair :)

What is your dress like?

Right attitude, it IS all about what you and hubby to be want! :)

Aww that sounds so lush n romantic! My dress is really light ivory wiv diamonty around the top of the bust and some on the waist. Its beautiful. Iv got a princess tiara and a 3tier white vale and matchin ivory shoes. I just cant wait. We have been lookin at honeymoons in spain jus for a week and as soon as we get r exact weddn date nxt week we will be able to book it. Wat did u do for car, photographer n hair n makeup? Did u bother? Im in two minds wat to do about all that, very pricey n not sure if its all worth it x

hi
my youngest daughter 'videod' the ceremony and took some photos. We went in our own car, it was a lovely silver mazda, we put ivory ribbons on it, and i did my own hair and make up :D

Your dress sounds beautiful, is hubby going for a special outfit? Mine bought a new light grey slim pin striped suit, he bought an ivory waistcoat and plain red tie, and wore a red rose buttonhole.

we married in church, no congregation, no hymns, just a beautiful service, meaningful and traditional vows, and the minister gave us the bible he had read the readings from and placed the rings on, after the ceremony, he had written our names on the inside page and our wedding date :)

Church organist was there to play the wedding march when we entered and left church. He also played lovely background music while we signed the registrar. The lady who 'does' the flowers, had kindly decorated the altar with beautiful flowers.

( I wore a blue garter, as my 'something blue' ;))

Unless it i really important to you or necessary, i would do everything myself...and save the money towards honeymoon :)

Last edited:
Ah ur weddin jus sounds amazin and perfect. I hope my day goes as well as urs did!
My hubby has already got a lovely suit to wear and has just bought a lovely silver waistcoast for underneith which will match my dress lovely. We are gettin my sons suit nearer the time cos thers a good chance he will grow out of it by then lol hes only one n half. I have seen this lovely little teddybear ring holder thing, wher u tie the rings to each of his paws, kinda like a ring cushion. So im wantin that so my son can hold the rings! But will keep a very close eye on him lol.
I think ther is a couple of family members we may ask to chauffer us ther and im not sure wat we doin bout photos yet. Still undecided about my hair n makeup, I may get someone to do it if I can find a good priced one. My h2b aunt is doin my posy and the boys buttonholes so thats a good savin for us.
Iv also ordered a blue garter lol I get a free sixpence with it so thats my sonethng old! Not sure which songs we havin yet, but got plenty time for that.
We pickin my dress up 2mra so hopefully will be to have a lil dressup wen my veil, shoes n garter arrives! :D

Sorry iv gone weddin mad lol its all I talk and think about at the min. Thanks for sharin ur day with me :) xx

Your day will be magical kimmy and what an incentive to keep on track to be super slim :)

bet you can't wait to try the whole ensemble on!!!! I too had a silver sixpence with my birth year on it...and lost it during the day...somewhere??? Took my wedding shoes off on wedding night...and it had gone! I know its meant to go in your shoe, wish i had sewn it in my dress hem or somewhere else now!

I love weddings and wedding talk, so 'talk away' as much as you want..its so exciting! I wanted to be a december bride originally, hence the ivory and red colour scheme, and long red cloak..but family illness, made us bring it forward to april instead!
Our son was almost 3 when we married, and wore a little mini outfit the exact same as daddy's...awww :)

Anyway, have a great weekend diet wise, and enjoy all that planning and preparation :D You'll soon be too excited to eat anyway ;)

Aww how cute im plannin on gettn my lil man a lovely suit too :)

I was ova th moon yday as I went to put up my dress and also I recieve my garter n shoes in th post. They r beautiful. Jus waitin on my veil now and then I can try it all on :D

Plus the scales ar on a downward over past few days so thats put me in a fab mood! :D x

Week 6 + 4

Been on scales these past few days and they keep goin down! Hope they match my wii fit when I weigh in on that on wednsday!

Lovely sunday din today but that will be my combined lunch and dinner as it will fill me up for the rest of the day.

X

Dinner was yummy today :D sunday dins gota be my fav meal ever!!

Thinkin about investin in the shred as I seen people had some good results hmmm may ask oh to download it for me x

Week 6 + 5

Well im in the best mood ever today! Visitin my family 2mra, not seen them for ova two month cos iv moved away! Plus got on scales and they keep movin down :D not to mention my hols in two month then married in dec! Bout time things swung my way, jus hope it lasts.

Off to matalan as they have mega sale, gettin sum hol clothes etc x

xkimmyx
10lbs gone - 75lbs to go :D
xSoon2bLilMrsSlimx

RainbowRose said:
Hope you had a good day and enjoyed a spending spree :)

Thank u n u too! I jus pickd some bits n bobs for hols, oh n some new beddin, 7quid bargain! :)
I did end up havin a chinese tonight tho but jus mainly noodles n rice, supose its beta then a pizza! Il ride it off through the week! X

xkimmyx
xSoon2bLilMrsSlimx

Week 7
Loss this week - STS
Total Loss - 10lb

Well iv had a great week but then kinda messd up wen I visited home lol but was well worth it! Had a lovely chicken roast and trifile for aftas mmm was yummy, hence the STS!
Back to reality now tho and time to start takin this diet seriously! No more distractions now til hols in sept which is 9weeks away! Aimin to get 18lb off by then so really gna have to work hard! x

xkimmyx
xSoon2bLilMrsSlimx

RainbowRose said:
...and you will lose that amount no bother Kimmy :)

crikey is sept only 8 weeks away!!!!!

Ano this yrs flyin ova!!
I hope I can! Get my exact weddin date 2day :D x

xkimmyx
xSoon2bLilMrsSlimx

Week 7 + 1

Well I had a fab day diet wise yday! I didn cheat once! :)
Busy day 2day, dentist wiv oh, shoppin then to give r notice n get r weddin date :D least my mind wil be elsewhr instead of food!
Traditional sausage chips n beans 4 tea yummy! (veggy sausages tho, cnt stand real ones) x

xkimmyx
xSoon2bLilMrsSlimx

Back