Bye bye baby tummy

Wednesday 19th June 2013: -

Breakfast - Oat So Simple porridge made with water (HexB) mixed with strawberries... Green tea with lemon

Lunch - Out for lunch with friends+ordered cod with chips but only ate the cod (unsure of syns)... Diet coke.

Dinner - Pasta bolognese (Extra lean mince, chopped tomatoes, passata, onions, mushrooms, garlic granules, mixed herbs, pasta)... 7up Free

First weigh in & lost 5Ib xx

First I've had the chance to check in today... AMAZING :D well done you... I'm sure ur so delighted :) :) xxx

Thursday 20th June 2013: -

Breakfast - Oat So Simple porridge made with water (HexB)... Green tea with lemon

Lunch - Speed tomato soup (Chopped tomatoes, carrots, chicken oxo cube, pickled onion)... 7up Free

Dinner - Sw chips, bacon (fat removed), egg+beans... 7up Free

Hey - i am also losing baby weight! Here to get ideas and share mummy stories :) xx

Hello :)

How old is your LO... I'm finding I'm loving being on the plan again, was awful towards the end of my pregnancy coz was so uncomfortable+standing cooking meals was such a chore. Back on track though+it's nice to have a lot more energy... For the late night feeds it definitely needed anyway lol :) xxx

I know this is more a treat than a diet but, I have had a non invasive treatment called lipofirm approx £75 per session and it melts the fat underneath the skin and tightens the skin for aprox 7 days after. I have had it done twice and its perminent unless you become obese. Just an idea if ur struggling. This is not for weightloss more for a flatter tummy. It can be used on other parts of the body.:D

Hello :)

How old is your LO... I'm finding I'm loving being on the plan again, was awful towards the end of my pregnancy coz was so uncomfortable+standing cooking meals was such a chore. Back on track though+it's nice to have a lot more energy... For the late night feeds it definitely needed anyway lol :) xxx

Shes 9 months old now! I gained 5 stone with her and have lost 3.5 of that now!
I was two weeks late having her (ended up being induced) and i am sure i gained a stone in the last 4 weeks cos i was too big to stand and cook each night - so takeouts were my friends!!!

I got back to SW in October last year so its been slow progress!!! X

Shes 9 months old now! I gained 5 stone with her and have lost 3.5 of that now!
I was two weeks late having her (ended up being induced) and i am sure i gained a stone in the last 4 weeks cos i was too big to stand and cook each night - so takeouts were my friends!!!

I got back to SW in October last year so its been slow progress!!! X

Takeaways were very much my problem too towards the end... Tried to stick to plan for the most of it then the last few weeks were just a disaster... On the way to undoing that now thankfully :)

I just love this website+app though, it's fab :) xxx

Saturday 22nd June 2013: -

Brunch - 2 egg omelette with mushrooms... Green tea with lemon

Dinner - Peppered minute steaks (fat removed), Sw chips, Swartz pepper sauce (2.5 syns) made with semi sk milk (HexA)... Diet coke

Snack - packet of Velvet Crunch (4 syns)

Sunday 23rd June 2013: -

Brunch - Oat so simple porridge made with water (HexB)... Green tea with lemon

Dinner - Went to the in-laws for Sunday dinner... Chicken casserole (Chicken breast, potato, carrots, mushrooms, gravy - unsure of syn value)... Pepsi max

Monday 24th June 2013: -

Brunch - Magic porridge (Oat so simple sachet - HexB, Greek mullerlight coconut yogurt - 0.5 syns)

Dinner - Stuffed peppers with chilli con carne (Ex lean mince, chopped tomato's, passata, cumin, paprika, garlic, onion, mushroom, peppers, kidney besns, 40g half fat cheddar - HexA)... No added sugar blackcurrant juice

Tuesday 25th June 2013: -

Breakfast - Magic porridge (Oat so simple sachet - HexB mixed with coconut greek style mullerlight)

WI - -3lb

Dinner - Portabello mushrooms stuffed with Stilton cheese+breadcrumbs with wheaten bread+side salad... Diet coke

Wednesday 26th June 2013: -

Breakfast - Magic porridge (Oat so simple sachet - HexB mixed with coconut greek style mullerlight)

Lunch - Frozen grapes, cucumber slices, mullerlight

Just realised I haven't been updating in ages... Been a bit busy last few days+haven't been on much.

Monday 1st July 2013: -

Breakfast - Vanilla mullerlight

Lunch - Batchelors mild curry savoury rice... No added sugar blackcurrant cordial

Dinner - Bolognese pasta bake (Extra lean mince, onion, mushrooms, chopped tomato's, passata, garlic granules, mixed herbs, pasta, 40g reduced fat cheedar - HexA) with side salad (lettuce+peppers)... Pepsi max

Hyer I had my little boy just over 4 weeks ago now and trying to loose weight! I'm struggling with hunger and massive sugar cravings!! I weigh on a Wednesday normally

Em x

Hi Em *waves*

Our wee ones must have been born around the same time, my daughter was 4 weeks yesterday :)

Thankfully I had done the plan for a year before I fell pregnant again+had lost a good bit of weight so what I put on mainly at the end of the pregnancy I was frustrated+annoyed at myself so I couldn't wait to get back on plan but its so tough coz like you I'm getting wee cravings... ESP following long night feeds when it's tougher to get motivated to stand cooking a meal.

I wi tonight so have everything crossed but I had my first night out post pregnancy at the weekend that consisted of ALOT of wine so I'm not sure what to expect xxxx

Arww Fin was born on the 31st may so just days apart :). I only gained 10 pounds when I was pregnant but I was constantly sick And fin was two weeks early because I was poorly. I would like to loose a further 2 and a half stone! I'm not doing very well, a fresh start I think from tomorrow. I've bought lots of fruit but I want chocolate lol x

Back