Bye bye baby tummy

Oh poor you having a rough pregnancy with sickness... At least it had its benefits with only a 10lb gain :) the majority of my baby weight went on in the last month+a bit coz I had energy for nothing. R u having anything nice to eat today? I love this app though, it's so good for new ideas+recipes x

Tuesday 2nd July 2013: -

Breakfast - Magic porridge (Oat so simple sachet - HexB mixed with vanilla mullerlight)

Lunch - Strawberries with lemon Greek style mullerlight - 0.5syns

WI - Sts

Dinner - Portabello mushrooms stuffed with Stilton cheese+breadcrumbs with wheaten bread+side salad... Diet coke

Wednesday 3rd July 2013: -

Breakfast - Magic porridge (Oat So Simple mixed with vanilla mullerlight) and strawberries... No added sugar blackcurrant cordial

Lunch - Homemade vegetable soup... No added sugar blackcurrant cordial

Dinner - Sw chips, bacon medallions, fried egg, beans, Portabello mushrooms+fried onions... Pepsi max

Last edited:
Hyer looks like you has a good day yesterday! I made meatball pasta bake, found the recipe in a old magazine. It was lovely but I was so bloated afterwards! Weighin for me tonight x

Hyer looks like you has a good day yesterday! I made meatball pasta bake, found the recipe in a old magazine. It was lovely but I was so bloated afterwards! Weighin for me tonight x

Oh good luck... Hope it went well for ya :)

Thursday 4th July 2013: -

Breakfast - Magic porridge (35g porridge oats mixed with vanilla mullerlight) and strawberries... Pint of water

Lunch - Homemade vegetable soup... Pint of water

Dinner - Sw chips, chicken, peppers, mushrooms, onions... Pint of no added sugar blackcurrant juice

Snack - Strawberries... Pint of no added sugar blackcurrant juice

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited:
Sounds like a good day today :). I'm so hungry today even though its really hot I just can't stop eating and can't seem to quench my thirst either x

Sounds like a good day today :). I'm so hungry today even though its really hot I just can't stop eating and can't seem to quench my thirst either x

I hate days like that... How did ur WI go? x

Sent from my iPhone

I lost 1.5! Was surprised though so this week I'm going to be really good and hope I loose 2 pounds. Would love to get under 13 stone :) x

Been neglecting this forum the last few days... Update time: -

Friday 5th July 2013: -

Breakfast - Strawberries... Pint of water

Lunch - Met a friend for lunch so chicken burger+salad in tgi's (left out the bap)... Diet coke

Dinner - Omelette (eggs, red onion, mushrooms, ham)... Pint of water

Sent from my iPhone

Sunday 7th July 2013: -

Breakfast - Magic Porridge (Porridge oats with vanilla mullerlight) mixed with Strawberries... Pint of water

Lunch - Mushroom soup

Dinner - Dinner at my Aunts - Chicken breast with mushroom sauce, parsnips, roast potatoes, mash potatoes (all v un Sw friendly)... Diet coke

Sent from my iPhone

Monday 8th July 2013: -

Brunch - Magic Porridge (Porridge oats with vanilla mullerlight) mixed with Strawberries... Pint of water

Dinner - Lasagne (Extra lean mince, chopped tomatoes, passata, onion, garlic, mushrooms, herbs, pasta sheets, natural yogurt, eggs, nutmeg) served with side salad... Pint of water

Sent from my iPhone

Tuesday 9th July 2013: -

Brunch - Magic porridge (Porridge oats - HexB with vanilla mullerlight) mixed with strawberries

WI - -4.5lbs :)

Dinner - Portabello mushrooms stuffed with Stilton cheese+breadcrumbs with wheaten bread+side salad... Pepsi max

Sent from my iPhone

Hi just checking in seeing how you are getting on x

Hey :) haven't updated on been online for a few days... Things are good, had my wi last night+lost 4.5 so was all biz coz that puts me over a stone since I restarted last month - I change I made last week was to make sure I increase the amount of water I drink+I went swimming twice so it paid off coz I was chuffed to bits.

You did amazing at ur wi :) well done I'm sure ur delighted... How has your week been going xx

Sent from my iPhone

Back