bye bye fat jeans hello skinny jeans (well thats the plan)

mrtc

im 187 pounds (was 196 pounds two weeks ago), i want to be 11 stone by january.

ive started to excersize every day (cycling, swimming, jogging).

i want to be more confident in my apperance and dont think i will be unless i shift the weight,

at the moment im just being careful what i eat and sticking to 2.5k calaries a day but onse ive got used to cutting down i will be doing one of the meal replacement diets (i used to eat about 5k calaries on average)

Oops, not the best start, ive just had a big wedge of chocalate cake, things is i wasnt even hungry, back to the drawing bourd for me lol

I seem to have got away with it, weighed myself when I got up and I'm the same I was 3 days ago,

Yey, weighed myself this morning and im 182 pounds, so lost 5 pounds which is mint

Excellent! Well done ;)

When it comes to rewards, my plan is to reward myself with a new top or a facial as I make progress.

Keep up the good work xx

Went out with my friends on a pub crawl, i lost count how many beers id had after my 7th pint but i know i had a kabab as the rubbish was inmy kitchen bin, so when i got up today i went to gymm and also had a swim,

I had planned on only having 4 pints but onse you pass 3 you keep going,

Today ive stuck to my diet and wont be going near any pubs

Forgot all about this topic, well it shows how far ive come, 2011 has been ups and downs but i can finally say i feel comfortable with my weight, sure id like to lose abit more but, if i can stay below 154 pounds then ill be happy

Back