Bye Bye Fat!

JEM1986

I'm 26 years old and have never been slim but the weight just seems to have built up year after year. I'm fed up of dreading going clothes shopping (especially jeans!) and I just want to be healthier :)

I don't really have a goal weight to reach would just like to get down from a size 18 to a size 14/12 and to feel better about myself.

I started the Cambridge diet 6 days ago and so far so good. :)

I have a wedding, Christening and Dinner dance to attend in November so using them all as a goal at the moment :) then I think my next goal will be Christmas and then I'm hoping to go travelling in January :)

Just ordered electronic scales to weigh myself at my first WI on Thursday as I cant see my CDC :)

Fingers crossed its a good result :)

Well day seven and I feel awful :( horrible headache, dizzy and feeling a bit sick. Just about to have a shake to hoping that will make me feel better.

Yea having the shake def made me feel better. I try and not have my shake too early in the morning so there isn't such a gap between meals but I felt awful this morning. Hopefully over the worst of it now and really looking forward to my first WI tomorrow :) I feel like I've lost weight so hoping I get a good result :)

Back